UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> some observations about STONERS i know..

6/11/14 11:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Timothyk
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am all out of VD's.
6/11/14 11:10 AM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 -

lol, prepare to get voted down like you just said you banged a hot girl with big tits and didn't post a pic.....

(I agree with you on many points. I think it represents a large portion of smokers, but not all.)

This Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:11 AM
Evil Ash
2050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garv -

I think a better title for this thread would be: Everything I Know About Pot Smokers I Learned From Watching Cheech and Chong Movies

This seems accurate Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:25 AM
boneless one

As someone who use to be that guy (as of just 2 months ago) and had to come to terms that I was an addict that needed to smoke for everything to be "happy". I liked hearing OP's side. It's kind of like pointing out fat people eat bad food, but still, it's nice to hear that side every now and again rather than the usual "aw man smoking is so rad and not bad for me" bullshit.
6/11/14 11:25 AM
checkuroil
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
I agree with OP.

Reality is scary for potheads. The feelings of fear depression anxiety etc rush in. Finding how to enjoy life is difficult. Gotta alter reality.

More studies are coming out about the way weed changes the brain. Rest assured, potheads will ignore it because they will defend their addiction to the death. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:31 AM
Kim Jong Uno

OP got punked out by a pothead and this is how he is choosing to vent.

We aren't all bad guys raoul, I promise
6/11/14 11:32 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

raoulDuke - 1) They fail to realize that when they trip out and think they sound smart talking about real life issues and philosophy, they actually look and sound like goddamn retards.

2) It seems like they can't enjoy anything, anything anymore without smoking up first. Watch a movie? Smoke up first, you enjoy it better that way. Play videogames? Smoke up, dude, it's gonna be a helluva trip. Going to a concert? Going to a bar? Going clubbing? Listening to music? Hanging out with friends? How about a poker game with some pals? NEVER A BETTER OCCASION TO SMOKE UP FIRST!!!

Fucking. Addicted. Imbeciles. Ruining the entire night with their stupidities. What is it about potheads? Do they feel worthless if they DON'T smoke up before combing their hair or shaving their pubes? Seriously, they're clueless puppets who aren't in control of their own actions anymore.

3) They think "Dude" and other such words cover a very wide range of sentences describing their emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

4) When they meet another pothead for the first time, it's like they just found a new best friend and they start hanging out together for nights and nights on end, and I liken this to confused animals who are trying to get by in the jungle.

5) They oddly think that smoking weed qualifies them as hardcore Bob Marley fans when they still can't even spell reggae. Listening to reggae 24/7 when you're high will not change the fact that you initially thought "I shot the sheriff" was a Warren G song.

6) True story : I offered this guy 2 DVDs for his birthday. American Wedding and Matrix Reloaded. Everyone strongly advised him to watch Matrix Reloaded the first time without smoking up first. It's been more than a month. And when asked why he's not watching the goddamn Matrix movie, his answer is : "I've got no time"(when his real answer should be "I'm never sober to watch it").
But get this : he has seen movies like American Wedding a thousand times, Freaky Friday, Bring it on, Love Actually, Dude where's my car?, Le Divorce, Hollywood Homicide....All pretty much fucking crap. But Matrix? Naaaaah....

Him : "Dude, have you seen Bring it on?"
Me : "No"
"It's not bad, cool movie, I just watched it"
"Why don't you watch Matrix already?"
"Seriously, I've got no time, man".
"..."

7) They have their own damn vocabulary and stupid terms that they use (in French, at least), not unlike chimpanzees communicating with each other in a zoo.

8) They come to a point where they actually fit in "smoke weed" in their daily schedules. Consequently, this takes precedence over leaving their apartments to do something productive.

9) They accumulate more debt every single day on fucking their brains up and then have the nerve to tell us that they don't have enough money to go out for lunch.

10) They feel the need to describe what tripping out looks like every single time they see a non-smoker to convince them to take up smoking, failing to realize that most non-smokers don't smoke to specifically avoid sounding this stupid.

11) Everytime they realize how pathetic and worrying their situation is, everytime others give them examples of how stupid they look and sound, they laugh it off. 5 minutes later, they've got another joint in their mouth.

12) Rolling a joint isn't a sport and doing it the fastest will not impress anyone, except maybe other, more moronic potheads.

I'm friends with many people who smoke up. I personally don't, but I don't mind people doing it every once in a while for relaxation purposes, for inspiration purposes, etc...Many of the people I know do that and I take their word for it that it's amazing. But when addiction settles in, and stupidity takes over....The pretentious and pointless kind of smokers...I have never seen more pathetic displays of lack of self-control in my life.
One thing I've noticed about raoulduke's is they tend to whine and rant an entire essay over what SOMEONE ELSE is doing.

Lol never understand ppl that worry and get irritated by ppl that don't affect them.

The world will never revolve the way you want it to, dudeson.

Worry about yourself. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:32 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Garv -

I think a better title for this thread would be: Everything I Know About Pot Smokers I Learned From Watching Cheech and Chong Movies

. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:34 AM
tikmovado

Sounds like his mom and girlfriends cheat with potheads.

LOL
6/11/14 11:35 AM
checkuroil
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is a Harvard study just completed showing how it alters your brain in bad ways

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/marijuana-re-shapes-brains-users-study-claims-n81126 Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:35 AM
raleigh

checkuroil - I agree with OP.

Reality is scary for potheads. The feelings of fear depression anxiety etc rush in. Finding how to enjoy life is difficult. Gotta alter reality.

More studies are coming out about the way weed changes the brain. Rest assured, potheads will ignore it because they will defend their addiction to the death. Phone Post 3.0

how is it any different from you spending all your time training?
6/11/14 11:36 AM
The Green Bastard

Jesus hopefully nobody sends this thread to your boyfriend! Why hang out with this guy if it bothers you so much. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:36 AM
JROTT
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for daily vote downs for being an ignorant idiot.. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:41 AM
MartialArtsMixed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've smoked for a long time and started to act like what op described , I quit and started to drink and eat a lot more. Now I'm just an irritated fat drunk. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:43 AM
Rahjai MD
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You gave him the worse matrix movie ever and you are mad that he hasn't watched it yet?

I agree stoners who make weed their life are annoying as shit but that's a small minority. Many use it to just chill after a hard days work. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:45 AM
checkuroil

raleigh -

When I'm done training my brain is not altered. My motivation center and ability to process feeling is the same

There is no risk of psychosis, panic attack, etc drum training

Training improves brain function and cardio functioning. Weed does the opposite. And contrary to popular belief, weed exposes you to carcinogens Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:48 AM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your issue is that you're French Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:48 AM
Z NEDCMK1
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - 
raleigh -

When I'm done training my brain is not altered. My motivation center and ability to process feeling is the same

Training improves brain function and cardio functioning. Weed does the opposite. And contrary to popular belief, weed exposes you to carcinogens Phone Post 3.0

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/11/14 11:51 AM
meth wizard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rahjai MD - You gave him the worse matrix movie ever and you are mad that he hasn't watched it yet?

I agree stoners who make weed their life are annoying as shit but that's a small minority. Many use it to just chill after a hard days work. Phone Post 3.0
That last sentence applies to most smokers I know.

Adults that choose to take part in something that helps them relax and hurts no one (except maybe them) are the worst! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:51 AM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil -
raleigh -

I'm sorry but this is half retarded. Maybe you suffered a concussion last training session? Maybe you are going to suffer terrible joint and none dmg in your last 20 years on earth due to being active in sport all your life?

holy shit @ possible psychosis from weed Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:52 AM
raleigh

these law breakers really should be rounded up and thrown in a cage.
6/11/14 11:53 AM
PatK
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd vote you down, but I have to get high first

6/11/14 11:55 AM
thewellhungarian
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 
checkuroil - 
raleigh -

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no risk of brain damage getting punched in the head. Getting punched in the head  improves brain function

6/11/14 11:59 AM
Government Cheese
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are your observations on drunks? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:01 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP described my brothers perfectly, it's pretty pathetic. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.