UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> some observations about STONERS i know..

6/11/14 12:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
In Limbo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha i get what the OP is saying

i smoke often and my friends and i mockingly imitate those loser stoners just for kicks with lots of "hey mannn weed is life" comments

i cannot stand how reg pot users DENY that being high while driving is absolutely no big deal at all

the one thing i will ALWAYS get high before until the day i die is getting a full body massage....you guys should try it

6/11/14 12:02 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil -
raleigh -
checkuroil - I agree with OP.

Reality is scary for potheads. The feelings of fear depression anxiety etc rush in. Finding how to enjoy life is difficult. Gotta alter reality.

More studies are coming out about the way weed changes the brain. Rest assured, potheads will ignore it because they will defend their addiction to the death. Phone Post 3.0

how is it any different from you spending all your time training?
When I'm done training my brain is not altered. My motivation center and ability to process feeling is the same

There is no risk of psychosis, panic attack, etc drum training

Training improves brain function and cardio functioning. Weed does the opposite. And contrary to popular belief, weed exposes you to carcinogens Phone Post 3.0
Had a concussion last September from sparring. Lost out on two weeks of school, work, and exercise. Broke my thumb boxing two months ago, still hasn't healed.

Smoked weed everyday for a three month period and my concussion induced depression lessened, I gained 5 lbs, and I drank less alcohol.

Goddammit, this marijuana is ruining my life. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:03 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Government Cheese - What are your observations on drunks? Phone Post 3.0
It's legal. They are just letting off steam after a tough day; right OP? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:04 PM
Pyro1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know op always control the weed never let it control you. .. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:08 PM
checkuroil
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -

Reality is scary for potheads. The feelings of fear depression anxiety etc rush in. Finding how to enjoy life is difficult. Gotta alter reality.

More studies are coming out about the way weed changes the brain. Rest assured, potheads will ignore it because they will defend their addiction to the death. Phone Post 3.0

When I'm done training my brain is not altered. My motivation center and ability to process feeling is the same

Training improves brain function and cardio functioning. Weed does the opposite. And contrary to popular belief, weed exposes you to carcinogens Phone Post 3.0
Had a concussion last September from sparring. Lost out on two weeks of school, work, and exercise. Broke my thumb boxing two months ago, still hasn't healed.

Smoked weed everyday for a three month period and my concussion induced depression lessened, I gained 5 lbs, and I drank less alcohol.

This is called anecdotal evidence. I already posted a study about brain changes

Also, this is a straw man argument. The argument wasn't about weed vs training Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:08 PM
tikmovado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - 
raleigh -

You have been known to lie.

and pinch balls.
6/11/14 12:11 PM
Senester
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Points 1 and 2 are probably the more accurate points on OP, the rest are kinda.. Exacerbated Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:11 PM
Ramon Maroni

raoulDuke - just saw my buddy at the mini-mart. wasnt even 11am and the guy was stoned outta his gourd. fucking sickening

The guy is you buddy, and he is fucking sickening

Jesus with friends like u, who needs enemies
6/11/14 12:12 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

checkuroil -
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -

Also, this is a straw man argument. The argument wasn't about weed vs training Phone Post 3.0
You initiated the weed vs. Training argument! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:13 PM
Ramon Maroni

PatK - 

I'd vote you down, but I have to get high first

LMFAO
6/11/14 12:15 PM
raleigh

Chael Sonnen Money - 
checkuroil -
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -

I did, I was just messing with CUO. sorry, dude.
6/11/14 12:21 PM
BeanMann
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would anyone watch Matrix Reloaded sober?

Why would anyone watch that garbage at all? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:29 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

raleigh -
Chael Sonnen Money - 
checkuroil -
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -

Well then I do apologize for my misplaced accusations CUO. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:32 PM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke - just saw my buddy at the mini-mart. wasnt even 11am and the guy was stoned outta his gourd. fucking sickening

Guy is an idiot.

Should have waited until after going to the mini mart. You end up buying shit you don't really need/want when high.

6/11/14 12:43 PM
Mustard Tiger
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke - 1) They fail to realize that when they trip out and think they sound smart talking about real life issues and philosophy, they actually look and sound like goddamn retards.

2) It seems like they can't enjoy anything, anything anymore without smoking up first. Watch a movie? Smoke up first, you enjoy it better that way. Play videogames? Smoke up, dude, it's gonna be a helluva trip. Going to a concert? Going to a bar? Going clubbing? Listening to music? Hanging out with friends? How about a poker game with some pals? NEVER A BETTER OCCASION TO SMOKE UP FIRST!!!

Fucking. Addicted. Imbeciles. Ruining the entire night with their stupidities. What is it about potheads? Do they feel worthless if they DON'T smoke up before combing their hair or shaving their pubes? Seriously, they're clueless puppets who aren't in control of their own actions anymore.

3) They think "Dude" and other such words cover a very wide range of sentences describing their emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

4) When they meet another pothead for the first time, it's like they just found a new best friend and they start hanging out together for nights and nights on end, and I liken this to confused animals who are trying to get by in the jungle.

5) They oddly think that smoking weed qualifies them as hardcore Bob Marley fans when they still can't even spell reggae. Listening to reggae 24/7 when you're high will not change the fact that you initially thought "I shot the sheriff" was a Warren G song.

6) True story : I offered this guy 2 DVDs for his birthday. American Wedding and Matrix Reloaded. Everyone strongly advised him to watch Matrix Reloaded the first time without smoking up first. It's been more than a month. And when asked why he's not watching the goddamn Matrix movie, his answer is : "I've got no time"(when his real answer should be "I'm never sober to watch it").
But get this : he has seen movies like American Wedding a thousand times, Freaky Friday, Bring it on, Love Actually, Dude where's my car?, Le Divorce, Hollywood Homicide....All pretty much fucking crap. But Matrix? Naaaaah....

Him : "Dude, have you seen Bring it on?"
Me : "No"
"It's not bad, cool movie, I just watched it"
"Why don't you watch Matrix already?"
"Seriously, I've got no time, man".
"..."

7) They have their own damn vocabulary and stupid terms that they use (in French, at least), not unlike chimpanzees communicating with each other in a zoo.

8) They come to a point where they actually fit in "smoke weed" in their daily schedules. Consequently, this takes precedence over leaving their apartments to do something productive.

9) They accumulate more debt every single day on fucking their brains up and then have the nerve to tell us that they don't have enough money to go out for lunch.

10) They feel the need to describe what tripping out looks like every single time they see a non-smoker to convince them to take up smoking, failing to realize that most non-smokers don't smoke to specifically avoid sounding this stupid.

11) Everytime they realize how pathetic and worrying their situation is, everytime others give them examples of how stupid they look and sound, they laugh it off. 5 minutes later, they've got another joint in their mouth.

12) Rolling a joint isn't a sport and doing it the fastest will not impress anyone, except maybe other, more moronic potheads.

I'm friends with many people who smoke up. I personally don't, but I don't mind people doing it every once in a while for relaxation purposes, for inspiration purposes, etc...Many of the people I know do that and I take their word for it that it's amazing. But when addiction settles in, and stupidity takes over....The pretentious and pointless kind of smokers...I have never seen more pathetic displays of lack of self-control in my life.

Non-FRAT version?

6/11/14 12:43 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle

raleigh -
Chael Sonnen Money - 
checkuroil -
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -

Doesn't matter

He went off and ran with it

It's hilarious that he calls a person getting a concussion anecdotal evidence Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:47 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elcornjr - OP actually sounds like he could use a joint. Phone Post 3.0

vu

6/11/14 12:49 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man , ive sure been productive this week and for months on several projects and im blessed to have kush

6/11/14 12:53 PM
KneeToFaceKO

2/10 Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 1:14 PM
TheKidAintMine
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado - Sounds like his mom and girlfriends cheat with potheads.

LOL

LOL @ potheads having the initiative or drive to hook with women!

You're confusing potheads with coke dealers. Coke dealers would definitely be fucking your mom and girlfriend.
6/11/14 1:27 PM
jasperb
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like you hang out with dumb asses. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 1:57 PM
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao at the op, all true
6/11/14 2:15 PM
Blade Brown
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - I agree with OP.

This is true I been smoking daily for over 15 years and just quit. The depression came rolling in and having to deal reality now is very hard Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:16 PM
MattyECB
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 2:19 PM

Considering I've written essays for 400 level classes during my undergrad (quit after graduating) stoned off my ass and gotten an A, in both economics and developmental biology, I know I don't necessarily sound like a retard when I'm stoned. At least not according to McGill lol

You just listed a bunch of meh cliches from funny stoner movies. I get the humor you're going for, but meh. And most of the stuff doesnt even make sense, what kind of grade-school stoner talks about how much he's, "tripping," to people around him? lol Or someone bragging about being able to roll J or calling everyone Dude? lol

The last time you smoked was probably at some freshman house party where a 16 yo was getting neck for being the cool kid who stole daddy's six-pack... That or you know your stoners exclusively from Dude where's my car lol

6/11/14 2:21 PM
MattyECB
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only one I agree with you about is starting to fit other stuff around smoking lol That's when I knew I was becoming too much of a stoner and it's the sign I see in my buddies if they're over-smoking -- instead of sometimes planning in weed to go with other activities, you start to plan other activities around weed.

In the very least weed and routine becomes too intertwined -- got so used to going boxing high off my ass with my buddy (obviously never when sparring), it was so much less fun hitting the bag sober afterwards lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.