UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Do you know anyone famous?

6/11/14 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snakepitz - Nope

Hope to meet some famous people someday though
If you live in LA or NY- just hangout at Apple stores lol Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:38 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supercalo is on my friends list on here. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:39 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo -

my friends and i used to skate with harold hunter (RIP), the black guy from KIDS....in fact we also skated with Leo fitzpatrick (the main character of KIDS) when he used to work at the willowbrook mall in jersey as well as justin pierce (casper) back in the day

but that was more of a skateboard thing.....all active skaters are linked with "celeb" skaters if they get out at all

That's cool shit. Yeah, if you skate you're definitely running into pro skaters one way or another. I miss my younger years and skating days. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:39 PM
NHB_Hipster
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My best friend is an executive for Aramark, so I've met tons of rock-star type celebrities over the years.

The only one I would consider a friend is Ben Harper. I'll get a text when he comes to town for a show and we'll usually hang out if he's in Denver or nearby.

His ex-wife and my wife were friends and they loved to talk about each other's kids. We were pretty bummed when they got divorced.

Cool starry bra.
6/11/14 2:40 PM
snakepitz
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - 
snakepitz - Nope

Really? Ok cool

I always thought it would be neat to see someone in person in real life that I see in movies
6/11/14 2:40 PM
KidPittsburgh
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Metal Box Combatives - Trash talk shows are fun. Phone Post 3.0

The hardcore band?
6/11/14 2:42 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

KidPittsburgh -

The hardcore band?
Yeah Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:43 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

snakepitz -
snakepitz - Nope

Really? Ok cool

I always thought it would be neat to see someone in person in real life that I see in movies
We get it. Now whip out the list, asshole. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:45 PM
KidPittsburgh
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh -

The hardcore band?
Yeah Phone Post 3.0

Trash Talk fucking rules.
They're not on Deathwish anymore? (Obviously)
6/11/14 2:48 PM
spjackson77
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spjackson77 - I'm jealous of your social d gig….how is mike ness? I can't imagine him not being a badass
He's a really nice guy. Always sends people to check up on us to see if we're doing ok- hungry, thirsty, enough shade, etc. and he always makes sure we take merch for the family. Also gives us band wristbands for access to free drinks.

Only had one bad experience (which was a misunderstanding).
This lady came over to the booth at The Hootenanny last year and just came up to me and said "I need 3 band pics and 2 shirts. Mike said to dock them" I had no idea who she was or anything, so I told her no, she needed to call him or bring someone we knew. she made a big scene and Mike had to stop their sound check to come over to the booth... Apparently she was related to him. He was kinda mad, but I told him I wasn't gonna just give out free shit to people that come and say they knew him or the band. He was more mad over him being dragged out to straighten things out and there being absolutely no reception there. No biggie. Phone Post 3.0

that's awesome. I don't know if I would want to meet him though, i'd be way too fanboy and make an ass out of myself.
6/11/14 2:48 PM
Mike_in_CA
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Skerrit Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:49 PM
MayorPirkle
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I grew up playing hockey with Jonathan Duhamel. Not exactly friends or anything, we didn't go to the same school since I went to school in English, but always cool to each other. We both learned to play Poker with our respective hockey teams later on. He went on to win the World Series and I'm poor as fuck lol Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:57 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

KidPittsburgh -
KidPittsburgh -

The hardcore band?
Yeah Phone Post 3.0

Trash Talk fucking rules.
They're not on Deathwish anymore? (Obviously)
They were on Malfunction, which is part of Death wish. Then they started TTC (trash talk collective) and like 2 or 3 years ago signed to odd future Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 3:03 PM
Z NEDCMK1
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snakepitz - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
snakepitz - Nope

Not everyone gets the privelage. I talked cigars with Frank Vincent twice at Davidoff on Madison. Unfortunately for you, you will probably never have such an experience to hang with such a cool guy.

Thanks for being a dick and rubbing it in my face

They need to bring back his cigars.

6/11/14 3:06 PM
snakepitz
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 
snakepitz - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
snakepitz - Nope

Not everyone gets the privelage. I talked cigars with Frank Vincent twice at Davidoff on Madison. Unfortunately for you, you will probably never have such an experience to hang with such a cool guy.

That company went belly up if i recall (if you are talking about the public enemies).

I have always heard from friends they were a good smoke and not a novelty item like the sopranos line

Thats cool you guys talked cigars

For health reasons he does not smoke anymore...he really misses it though.
6/11/14 3:08 PM
fungus_umungus
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good friend of mine is best friends with Mila Kunis. Their parents are very close so they grew up together. When we used to hang out a lot more back in the day, she would always invite her to chill with us. This was back when she was dating Macaulay Culkin

She's even more beautiful in person, and was pretty chill. We never brought up the acting or made a big deal over her celebrity status.

Culkin was weird though. Once at a Halloween Party, everyone was having a great time, but he just sat all night on this couch and wouldn't take pictures with Mila, even though she was taking pics with everyone. He didn't even try to have a conversation with anyone.
6/11/14 3:10 PM
bretxthreat
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train Shane McMahon a couple times a week. Super intense hard worker. I have to say he is also a cool dude.Always on time and if he is late he makes me charge him. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 3:17 PM
Jored1990
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bretxthreat - I train Shane McMahon a couple times a week. Super intense hard worker. I have to say he is also a cool dude.Always on time and if he is late he makes me charge him. Phone Post 3.0
What does Shane o mac do now? Always reminded me of a white Carlton banks Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 3:20 PM
Malvert the Janitor
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the most bizarrely true Rick Moranis story. I don't know him, but we're eternally attached soul mates.

FRAT

My mom used to clean rich peoples' houses on Long Island during summers when I was a kid. While in East Hampton one summer everyone was talking about Rick Moranis being in town. I never saw him, but he was seen by many.

In 1995 I was in San Francisco visiting family (I have an alcoholic uncle in Redwood City) and I saw Rick Moranis coming out of a restaurant in Fisherman's Wharf. With my own two eyes.

In 1997 I'm in Montego Bay Jamaica with a friend. I tell him I'm going to see Rick Moranis. I tell him why and he says bullshit. And to be fair, I did not see Rick Moranis...BUT!! On the very last day we're packing up our shit in our hotel room with the tv on and guess what movie is on? Club Paradise! Filmed in the Caribbean and staring....

RICK FUCKING MORANIS!! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 3:21 PM
Z NEDCMK1
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snakepitz - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
snakepitz - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
snakepitz - Nope

That company went belly up if i recall (if you are talking about the public enemies).

I have always heard from friends they were a good smoke and not a novelty item like the sopranos line

Thats cool you guys talked cigars

For health reasons he does not smoke anymore...he really misses it though.

I bought them as a novelty and it turned out they were really great smokes!

Hope the health reasons are just wellness and nothing serious.

He was just as cool as you would think he would be (like the Ciroq commercials) really nice guy.

6/11/14 3:27 PM
snakepitz

^^^Went through some stuff...but all quiet now..thanks!
6/11/14 3:28 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

Jored1990 -
bretxthreat - I train Shane McMahon a couple times a week. Super intense hard worker. I have to say he is also a cool dude.Always on time and if he is late he makes me charge him. Phone Post 3.0
What does Shane o mac do now? Always reminded me of a white Carlton banks Phone Post 3.0
That's awesome.

And lol @ white Carlton Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 3:29 PM
Z NEDCMK1

Good to hear.

6/11/14 3:30 PM
JerseyCityMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill Pepper- pro skater, craziest motherfucker alive

Clifton Storughter - all time CFL rushing leader (dated my gf's mom for 5yrs)
6/11/14 3:37 PM
Barbasol OOTFFTT
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sankepitz, are you Vincents nephew?  I vaguely remember a thread where someone claimed to be his nephew and it turned into a whole Frank Vincent being confused as Dennis Farina thing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.