UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Do you know anyone famous?

6/12/14 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fuzzislipperz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jodienda - I went to school at the University of Miami, was good friends with a couple of hurricane football players, met shitloads of them that had good NFL careers and acted very badly as students.

Met and hung out with the Rock (he dated a friend of mine). Back then was a normal laid back guy. Very cool. Unlike the 99% of the criminal shitbags he played football with.

My roommate back then went on to become one of Bill Clinton's press secretaries, and Hillary's Chief Communication officer during the last campaign.

I went to highschool, was friends with and hung out all the time with two of the Three Floyds (Nick and Simon of Three Floyds Brewery).
Are you the guy who said something similar on a similar thread to this one, which turned into some awesome stories about The Rock and his team mates? Same guy? If so....we need that story again. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:58 PM
nodice2012
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snakepitz - Nope

Hope to meet some famous people someday though
I will be your friend Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:00 PM
snakepitz
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaddyRich - @snakepitz, and I said "one up" because you're the ultimate topper in a thread like this...like if severnsmoustache jumped on a thread about doors. Phone Post 3.0

totally misunderstood you!

Sorry Daddy....wait what?
6/13/14 12:16 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Michael Jordan.

Okay, I don't. But I do know a Michael or two...
6/13/14 2:56 AM
tanner904
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know anyone :-(. lol. I know the brother of Jon McEnroe wife. Pretty weak. God it be cool to know famous people...maybe not then I'd really think my life sucked Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:35 AM
hawaiidave

Yes Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:55 AM
Geoff G Electric

tiger07 -
Geoff G Electric - Lots of stars actually. .. I would name them but I have signed non disclosures and could ruin my business .. My SN is same as my business name .. I am also sober and work in recovery and know a lot of famous people through AA and sober livings .. I also surf with Anthony and flea from RHCP and a couple other celebs surf the same spot.. ( little dume ) Phone Post 3.0

Where you surf, is it called Latigo Beach???

Congrats on doing a great job, btw.
Thanks man ! I surf pretty much every spot from el Porto to morrow bay depending on swell direction and crowd .. But in malibu .. If you want to surf with the stars , just find a way to get down to little dume or big dume .. About 5 min north of latigo .. Little dume is private so you'll probly feel really outta place if you go and don't know anybody ..? On your way down you might be able to catch a chat with Mathew mcconaughey if he's walking his dogs. .. He's a pretty awesome cat who actually stops and chats with pretty much everyone .. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:42 AM
effs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was friends with Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter when I was a kid Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:05 PM
tiger07
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geoff G Electric - 
tiger07 -
Geoff G Electric - Lots of stars actually. .. I would name them but I have signed non disclosures and could ruin my business .. My SN is same as my business name .. I am also sober and work in recovery and know a lot of famous people through AA and sober livings .. I also surf with Anthony and flea from RHCP and a couple other celebs surf the same spot.. ( little dume ) Phone Post 3.0

Where you surf, is it called Latigo Beach???

Congrats on doing a great job, btw.
Thanks man ! I surf pretty much every spot from el Porto to morrow bay depending on swell direction and crowd .. But in malibu .. If you want to surf with the stars , just find a way to get down to little dume or big dume .. About 5 min north of latigo .. Little dume is private so you'll probly feel really outta place if you go and don't know anybody ..? On your way down you might be able to catch a chat with Mathew mcconaughey if he's walking his dogs. .. He's a pretty awesome cat who actually stops and chats with pretty much everyone .. Phone Post 3.0

Haha, holy shit - there's an actual Latigo Beach?!?? I was just making reference to Point Break. Damn, that's great. I'm in Australia, but if I ever make it over that way, I'll be sure to check out those places you mention. Thanks, and VU.
6/13/14 1:17 PM
iamarealamerican

I once sat next to Rae Dawn Chong at an award ceremony and had a half hour conversation with her

another time in 1999 while visiting in california, my family stopped by an ostrich farm and saw stallone there with his family and he basically did the entire tour the whole time with us
6/13/14 1:40 PM
Bukkake
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snakepitz - Nope

Hope to meet some famous people someday though

lol 

6/13/14 1:41 PM
Bukkake
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, very close with the owner of an NFL team.  Also, dlue to my line of work have gotten to know a number of athletes very wel. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.