UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Weird sh1t you do

6/12/14 2:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTTNpNe
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sing the song playing in the gym while grappling, especially love songs Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 3:06 AM
meowmeowkats
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I am at work and have to greet someone and they ignore me, I answer for them and have a small conversation with myself

I love how the topcoat to my nail polish smells. It's rotten but fruity smelling. I'd huff that shit for days.

Sometimes I like to see how long I can drive using my knees. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 3:22 AM
S bend7
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - I grow a shitload of heirloom tomatoes. 8 strains

and I haaaaaate tomatoes. I just give them away.
Fucking weirdo!

What's the heaviest one you've grown.? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 3:24 AM
S bend7
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BendosSMOOTHshaft - I also eat one thing at a time. And save the thing I enjoy the most for last. If i'm eating a baked potato, mac and cheese, and steak. Mac, potato, then steak. And they can't touch.

When eating a burger I make sure the last bite is the "best looking" out of the last few bites. Idk how to explain it it's so weird.
I do the same thing. Best til last.
It pisses my wife off,big time. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 3:41 AM
BTTMike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meowmeowkats - When I am at work and have to greet someone and they ignore me, I answer for them and have a small conversation with myself

I love how the topcoat to my nail polish smells. It's rotten but fruity smelling. I'd huff that shit for days.

Sometimes I like to see how long I can drive using my knees. Phone Post 3.0
Me thinks I know you... you enjoying Europe weirdo? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:01 AM
baj54
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I pull a drinking glass out of the cabinet I have to smell it to see if its clean. If not it goes back in and I pick another one.

If I have to go somewhere (bathroom,make food,work,etc.) and the tv is on, I have to find something that I would be watching if I was sitting there. I don't dare turn the tv on in the morning before work. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:52 AM
hingeunhinged
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I take a piss I stand totally to the right of the toilet, instead of front on I guess. No idea why Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:22 AM
Cuban Cigano
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every number on a device eg. Volume on a tv, a fan switch, a tv channel, has to be an even number or be a basic multiple of an even number. Like the channel 73 is ok because 7 3 = 10. The fan is always on 2 or 0. The radio station in the car makes it difficult.

I also talk to my pets like they're people. But I respond for them or imagine what they would be responding by the look on their face. "Oh hey Fynn (my dog) what'd you get up to today?
Not much man just lay around, chased some birds...
Oh sweet Fynn, what do you think about that local sporting team?" Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:35 AM
Pebli
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cuban Cigano - Every number on a device eg. Volume on a tv, a fan switch, a tv channel, has to be an even number or be a basic multiple of an even number. Like the channel 73 is ok because 7 3 = 10. The fan is always on 2 or 0. The radio station in the car makes it difficult.

I also talk to my pets like they're people. But I respond for them or imagine what they would be responding by the look on their face. "Oh hey Fynn (my dog) what'd you get up to today?
Not much man just lay around, chased some birds...
Oh sweet Fynn, what do you think about that local sporting team?" Phone Post 3.0
Oh hello me! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:41 AM
ShoRunNGun
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol holy shit OP. I do the same shit with movie lines. I also do it with facial expressions they make too.

I can't eat a regular bowl of ice cream. I put milk in it and mix it up essentially making it a big ass milkshake in a bowl.

When eating French fries, I eat all up to a little piece on the end then throw the last little piece away. Mainly if it's too crunchy though.

Probably more OCD than anything but I can't stand for anything to be by itself. If we are at a grocery store and I see, say, a Mountain Dew bottle misplaced with the Pepsi's, it becomes my mission to put it back where it belongs or I'll go insane.

Most of this shit drives my wife nuts. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:47 AM
ShoRunNGun
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BendosSMOOTHshaft -
SoupCan - 
BendosSMOOTHshaft -

I feel like i've been needing to say that for a long time. I feel much better now.

Don't be scared Garth, why don't you just go talk to her... Talk to her... Talk to her Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like i'm missing a reference. Explain please. And maybe one day.. when we're married. Idk why, but I just can't do it.

Lol. It's from Wayne's World. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 8:08 AM
HongKongaBong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never pick up any change that is tails up. I flip it over then pick it up. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 8:18 AM
KidPittsburgh
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime I randomly think of a bad/embarassing memory, I shout something to push the thought out/away.

e.g. KP's brain says: 'Remember that time when_____ and you _____' and I spout out something that's not even a real word sometimes like I have tourettes.
6/12/14 8:28 AM
Zeke Dynasty
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would always rather be naked when I shit. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:07 AM
mini monst
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know what chicken chops are and I don't care to find out. If they serve chicken chops in the cafeteria at work I just say "Fuck this!" and walk out. Then go hungry for the rest of the day. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:13 AM
mini monst
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also shit naked when I'm home alone. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 10:49 AM
UnbreakableT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When driving I nod my head to jump an imaginary dot in my vision over the reflectors on the side of the highway. I can do this for hours on long drives. Fucking weird, I hope no one ever notices. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:27 AM
Ben Jaquenhoft
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnbreakableT - When driving I nod my head to jump an imaginary dot in my vision over the reflectors on the side of the highway. I can do this for hours on long drives. Fucking weird, I hope no one ever notices. Phone Post 3.0
When switching lanes i swerve over really quickly to avoid hitting the reflector. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 12:35 PM
wanderpage siljackson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0
Unresolved issues that you didn't allow yourself to fully process come out at seemingly nonsensical moments becduse you are safe and comfortable enough for it to happen, even if it makes no sense at the time

Or remarkably low T.

It could be either thing. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu!..Holy shit you may be right about the unresolved issues.

Any advice on how to figure what issue it is? ? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 12:35 PM
ocbjjchick

S bend7 - 
BendosSMOOTHshaft - I also eat one thing at a time. And save the thing I enjoy the most for last. If i'm eating a baked potato, mac and cheese, and steak. Mac, potato, then steak. And they can't touch.

When eating a burger I make sure the last bite is the "best looking" out of the last few bites. Idk how to explain it it's so weird.
I do the same thing. Best til last.
It pisses my wife off,big time. Phone Post 3.0

I can't let certain foods touch either! Like if I have something with sauce on my plate i won't put another food item next to it that i'm not ok with it touching. For example, salad and gravy cannot go next to each other and touch. I'll either separate them with a piece of bread or something so it doesn't touch or get 2 plates.

6/12/14 12:54 PM
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I feel really fucking normal right now. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:07 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0
I also get this way. Seeing a happy moment does that shit as well. It's fucking weird. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:24 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I purposely scratch scabs so they can bleed again and dry. Then repeat. That feeling of scratching a scab is fucking great. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:52 PM
Rantuckjr
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

I seriously think you might be me. This is OGception level shit right now.
6/12/14 1:58 PM
Rantuckjr
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnbreakableT - When driving I nod my head to jump an imaginary dot in my vision over the reflectors on the side of the highway. I can do this for hours on long drives. Fucking weird, I hope no one ever notices. Phone Post 3.0

I do something similar to this.

When i drive i pretend i am jumping over the vehicles going the other way and i try to time my jumps so i can land in between vehicles. Sometimes i have to jump fast, sometimes high, sometimes i need a long slow jump to cover a couple of semis.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.