UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Weird sh1t you do

6/12/14 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasperb
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I feel really fucking normal right now. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:07 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0
I also get this way. Seeing a happy moment does that shit as well. It's fucking weird. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:24 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I purposely scratch scabs so they can bleed again and dry. Then repeat. That feeling of scratching a scab is fucking great. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:52 PM
Rantuckjr
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0

I seriously think you might be me. This is OGception level shit right now.
6/12/14 1:58 PM
Rantuckjr
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnbreakableT - When driving I nod my head to jump an imaginary dot in my vision over the reflectors on the side of the highway. I can do this for hours on long drives. Fucking weird, I hope no one ever notices. Phone Post 3.0

I do something similar to this.

When i drive i pretend i am jumping over the vehicles going the other way and i try to time my jumps so i can land in between vehicles. Sometimes i have to jump fast, sometimes high, sometimes i need a long slow jump to cover a couple of semis.
6/12/14 1:59 PM
x Eat Schmidt x
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When eating frosted mini wheats I can only eat one at a time and the frosted side had to be first to touch my tongue.

I get teary eyed when taking about my daughter (no matter the conversation).

I can't sleep with any light at all also I have to have the sheet equal to or slightly below the comforter. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:15 PM
Pebli
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
UnbreakableT - When driving I nod my head to jump an imaginary dot in my vision over the reflectors on the side of the highway. I can do this for hours on long drives. Fucking weird, I hope no one ever notices. Phone Post 3.0

I do something similar to this.

When i drive i pretend i am jumping over the vehicles going the other way and i try to time my jumps so i can land in between vehicles. Sometimes i have to jump fast, sometimes high, sometimes i need a long slow jump to cover a couple of semis.
I do this in the car but with trees' shadows! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:30 PM
1chaino
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanHendersonsDentures - except for racing the toliet on the flush, i do it to and feel like jeff gordon when I win.
There really no possible way for you to know how Jeff Gordon feels. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:01 PM
wanderpage siljackson
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

I also get this way. Seeing a happy moment does that shit as well. It's fucking weird. Phone Post 3.0
My worst example is when the drunk uncle in the movie independence day saves the day by crashing his plane into the alien ship...it's corny as fuck but i get all teary eyed right away Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:01 PM
wanderpage siljackson
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Lmao. . Do all three of those things apply to you? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:04 PM
NONURINAUMANA
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have OCD. I've done weird shit my whole life. It's more controllable now I'm an adult though thankfully. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 8:08 PM
Holy lulu look at those lemons
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever I insert peripheral IVs at work, I have to do it from the kneeling position.

Go ahead OG. My body is ready. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 8:20 PM
Holy lulu look at those lemons
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also use a Simpsons quote and/or reference every day. Sometimes intentionally. Especially medical ones from Dr. Hibbert and Dr. Nick.

Oh I've wasted my life! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 8:34 PM
Argonaut
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm attracted to black women Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:29 AM
Rantuckjr

wanderpage siljackson - 
Rantuckjr -

It's the weirdest shit

Lmao. . Do all three of those things apply to you? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, that's what fucked me up.

I mean the teary eyed thing was no big deal. Some dudes get emotional.

Even the loud noises at night thing. Weird that we hit both of those, but not really noteworthy.

But the left eyebrow thing. That was the WTF moment. And because I rub my left eyebrow so much I am acutely aware of all of the hairs in that eyebrow. There is one particular hair this is longer and thicker than the others. I will rip out 50 eyebrow hairs trying to get that fucker (I know I could use a mirror but I am at my desk and don't want to get up) and it is glorious every single time I pull it out.
6/13/14 12:57 AM
Government Cheese
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - I can't eat cereal in a bowl. Has to be in a big ass souvenir cup. Been like that since I was 8 or 9, so like 23 years now. My wife hates it.

I have to step on a crunchy leaf every time I see one. Same goes for cracks when walking on sidewalks.

I repeat cool movie/tv lines (trying to be in that same character, when no one is looking of course.) right after I hear/see it.

I flush the toilet in the middle of pissing. I try speeding up the pissing to see if I can beat the flush.

I have to have cherries every time I drink coke at work. My boss had a problem with it a while ago, but got used to it.

Whenever I finish boxing (sparring) I let my partner get the last 2 hits. Always. My dad thought/thinks it's retarded. 20 years later and I still do it, lol. I really don't know why, maybe it's the adrenaline? Or I think the rds weren't hard enough? Maybe my dad's right?

There's a shit load more. But your turn! Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit. I was going to post Flush in mid piss.

I also have to set the microwave at an uneven amount of time. If it requires 2 min cook time, I set 2:04 or 2:07 etc. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:16 AM
ozjiujitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Anytime I randomly think of a bad/embarassing memory, I shout something to push the thought out/away.

e.g. KP's brain says: 'Remember that time when_____ and you _____' and I spout out something that's not even a real word sometimes like I have tourettes.
Classic! Same. Sometimes just even noises. Ahohladdidada. Works a treat. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:27 AM
GEYprideneverdies
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the weirdest shit

I'm the same with the triumphant moments. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:38 AM
PARAD0X
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randomly yell out "PENIS!!!" when I'm at home. My wife hates this. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:15 AM
Tictactoe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't step on the cracks between paving stones. If I make the mistake of walking over three drains. (Manhole covers connected) i have to either spin around three times and spit or twirl my hand in the air three times and spit.
If I spill salt I throw a pinch over my left shoulder.

From having an pcs girlfriend in the past for eight years, I now did it impossible to bust a jut and lay in sticky after juices. I have caught her OCD and jump up to clear up. This is disconcerting to later lays.

I find my self working arm triangles and grape vining legs during sex. New chick loves this. :) Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:56 AM
Chest Rockwell
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever I'm watching a movie and there's an underwater swimming scene I always hold my breath to see if I wouldve made it.

I like to roll up the windows when I'm driving alone and rip horrible farts and smell them. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:11 AM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I'm reading the UG and want to jack off I have to find a hottie pic first so it isn't gay. Sometimes I'll spend like 20 minutes searching the OG, UG, pro wrestling ground, comic ground, back to the OG etc. until I find one.
6/13/14 4:13 AM
letsgobois

I shit naked in public places. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:36 AM
Tinerrz

ocbjjchick -
S bend7 - 
BendosSMOOTHshaft - I also eat one thing at a time. And save the thing I enjoy the most for last. If i'm eating a baked potato, mac and cheese, and steak. Mac, potato, then steak. And they can't touch.

When eating a burger I make sure the last bite is the "best looking" out of the last few bites. Idk how to explain it it's so weird.
I do the same thing. Best til last.
It pisses my wife off,big time. Phone Post 3.0

I can't let certain foods touch either! Like if I have something with sauce on my plate i won't put another food item next to it that i'm not ok with it touching. For example, salad and gravy cannot go next to each other and touch. I'll either separate them with a piece of bread or something so it doesn't touch or get 2 plates.

Who the fcuk eats salad and gravy? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:40 AM
The Blizz
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - I purposely scratch scabs so they can bleed again and dry. Then repeat. That feeling of scratching a scab is fucking great. Phone Post 3.0
FUCK, this!

I have scab scars all over my forearms/legs from doing this since I was a kid. It's a god damned problem... but i can't stop picking that scab! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.