UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Weird sh1t you do

6/12/14 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't eat cereal in a bowl. Has to be in a big ass souvenir cup. Been like that since I was 8 or 9, so like 23 years now. My wife hates it.

I have to step on a crunchy leaf every time I see one. Same goes for cracks when walking on sidewalks.

I repeat cool movie/tv lines (trying to be in that same character, when no one is looking of course.) right after I hear/see it.

I flush the toilet in the middle of pissing. I try speeding up the pissing to see if I can beat the flush.

I have to have cherries every time I drink coke at work. My boss had a problem with it a while ago, but got used to it.

Whenever I finish boxing (sparring) I let my partner get the last 2 hits. Always. My dad thought/thinks it's retarded. 20 years later and I still do it, lol. I really don't know why, maybe it's the adrenaline? Or I think the rds weren't hard enough? Maybe my dad's right?

There's a shit load more. But your turn! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 12:55 AM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes I post on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 12:58 AM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes instead of simply blowig my nose to get the snots out I will pick snots out just to see how far i can stretch them and will dig for 20-30 minutes at a time making sure every last bit of snot gets picked out
6/12/14 12:58 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MahatmaPetey - Sometimes I post on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! that was my next one. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:00 AM
SoupCan
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I'm at home I get naked and put one foot up on the seat when i piss so I'm standing like captain Morgan.

Something about it man, it's just comfortable Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:02 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

SoupCan - If I'm at home I get naked and put one foot up on the seat when i piss so I'm standing like captain Morgan.

Lmao, I pictured Captain Morgan before reading that far. Fucking awesome.

Bunch of fuckin' weirdos, man. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:10 AM
shambo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - If I'm at home I get naked and put one foot up on the seat when i piss so I'm standing like captain Morgan.

I'm trying that one later Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:12 AM
DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fart on my cat.

I lace my blunts with coke.

I set my watch 15 mins ahead.

When I'm chubbed up I'll move my dick by squeezing my pc muscle and and say "Firing the main cannon Pew Pew!!!". My girl hates this.

I spend my free time watching my neighbours because I think they are G-Men watching me.

Some more will be posted later. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:20 AM
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You piss with the seat down? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:23 AM
SoupCan
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake -

I'm not going to put my foot on the porcelain, what you think I am some kind of weirdo Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:23 AM
bigwignj
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also flush halfway through a piss and try to finish before its done flushing. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:28 AM
SoupCan

^ I do that to when I'm at work Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:32 AM
ocbjjchick
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like using spoons. Ever since I was a kid, the only thing I will use a spoon for is cereal and soup. I use a fork for everything else even ice cream.

When I'm browsing on a computer I have to right click every minute or so. Even if I've just clicked a link, I get this compulsion to click again just because.

In the car I have to take my shoes off for long trips and will usually take 2 pairs of shoes if I'm driving (unless I'm wearing boots) . Like flip flops and heels. I don't drive in heels. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:38 AM
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan -
MediumRareMistake -

I'm not going to put my foot on the porcelain, what you think I am some kind of weirdo Phone Post 3.0
You're posting in a thread about weird shit you do so yes, yes I do. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:42 AM
SoupCan

BendosSMOOTHshaft -

I feel like i've been needing to say that for a long time. I feel much better now.

Don't be scared Garth, why don't you just go talk to her... Talk to her... Talk to her Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:44 AM
wanderpage siljackson
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:52 AM
DanHendersonsDentures
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy OCD batman
6/12/14 1:53 AM
DanHendersonsDentures
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

except for racing the toliet on the flush, i do it to and feel like jeff gordon when I win.
6/12/14 2:19 AM
MountainMedic
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wanderpage siljackson - I get super teary eyed during every single triumphant moment...I'm talking the legitimate moments like Rudy getting that sack in the last game of the season, all the way down to when I'm watching pro wrestling and the crowd is behind a guy and he pins the other guy..I literally have to fight back tears.

It's the weirdest shit

Oh also I rub my left eyebrow a ton and I feel like every loud noise at night is the world ending...fuck I'm weird Phone Post 3.0
Unresolved issues that you didn't allow yourself to fully process come out at seemingly nonsensical moments becduse you are safe and comfortable enough for it to happen, even if it makes no sense at the time

Or remarkably low T.

It could be either thing. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:22 AM
MadDog243
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take off all my clothes to shit (on my throne, public shitters cant do that obviously)

use my piss stream to clean the toilet bowl or chip away at a turd

I also do the aforementioned race with the flush.

and thats just the stuff im willing to admit.
6/12/14 2:29 AM
olivers army
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pull hair out of my beard area which has resulted in my inability to grow a beard without a big bald patch. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:31 AM
Crooked NYer
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes I try to shine a flashlight up my nostrils and when there is a big crusty booger all the way up there ill grab it with a pair of tweezers.

And then admire it like its a trophy bass I caught Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:31 AM
DaSiccness

I love taking the cotton off of a Qtip and scratching my inner ear with the end of the plastic stick. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:33 AM
DaSiccness

Crooked NYer - Sometimes I try to shine a flashlight up my nostrils and when there is a big crusty booger all the way up there ill grab it with a pair of tweezers.

And then admire it like its a trophy bass I caught Phone Post 3.0
I like taking a tweezer and doing that as well. I like the feeling of the runny part of the snot coming out of my nose. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:35 AM
Pebli
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No matter what the circumstance, I can't eat home brand food. I'm no food snob, I just have a weird complex with it. Especially home brand dairy.

I don't just talk to my dogs, (which wouldn't be that weird) but I do ask them questions, like asking how their day went or "did you want your jacket taken off Pebbles or are your alright atm?" I didn't think this was odd until my sister said it was.

A common one but my volume or temperature controls always have to be an even number, unless it's a multiple of 5, then that's OK and the world won't crash and burn. My husband tries to fuck with me by changing it up just one notch while I'm napping in the car >:(

When I microwave my food I always try to open the door when it gets to 1 but before the buzzer goes off.

I have this weird complex with customers at work. If you can't be bothered handing me your money when I have my hand out and you just put it down on the counter (especially when there are coins involved), I'll do the same with your change and receipt.

I eat vegemite and lettuce sandwiches. It is the best combo ever. I thought this was common knowledge but apparently not.

That's all I got for now but I'm sure I do a hell of a lot more weird shit. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.