UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Liberal Cunt Offended by Song, War on Trader Joes

6/12/14 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Altofsky
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushkillBlades.com, Knifemaker
So, friends...

This woman is in need of a good and thorough skullfucking. Who's up to task? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:22 PM
Altofsky
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushkillBlades.com, Knifemaker
checkuroil - The large cucumbers make me feel inadequate in front of my wife. Buy smaller cucumbers!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Eggplants. Always the eggplants. I shrivel up like a stack of dimes whenever I walk by em.

BAN EGGPLANTS. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:26 PM
DrPeterVenkman
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She must be one extremely bored individual. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:29 PM
Stupidnewbie
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - The large cucumbers make me feel inadequate in front of my wife. Buy smaller cucumbers!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

LOL, this is a Phil Hendrie / Steve Bosell bit! Love that guy...
6/12/14 5:41 PM
Dogmadeth
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The lady going to get pissed off at female acts that parade their sexual prowess and power over some men? Equal playing field and all that jazz. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:49 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ever wonder why every office plays shitty country pop radio or "lite" hits like Dan Fogelberg's "Longer" on repeat or a "Mix" station that plays "Let's Get It Started" every hour along with Pink's "So What?"?

It's because of people like this woman.

Because someone would bother a manager over a song it creates this world where every shitty store or office has to have Goo Goo Dolls "Iris" in the background. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:50 PM
shen
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Torrance, CA

I notice she wrote her post in English --the ackowledge language of colonialist oppressors.

Could she not have chosen to use Urdu, Yupik or Khoisan?

I think she makes great points, but having to read them in a language responsible for so much bloodshed is very upsetting to me. **

** translated from post originally written in Hmong.

6/12/14 5:53 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN -
DrPeterVenkman - She must be one extremely bored individual. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, it's an overkill to publish an article on it.

But she was shopping at a store (a paying customer), and they were playing an old school song that included lyrics about "putting a woman in her place."

She didn't like that and asked the manager to turn it off.

I fail to see what she did wrong.
Mick Jagger (1984): "The whole idea was that I was under HER, she was kicking ME around. So the whole idea is absurd, all I did was turn the tables around. So women took that to be against femininity where in reality it was trying to 'get back' against being a repressed male."

That's what Mick had to say about why he wrote the song and it's meaning.

He was under HER thumb in reality.

So it was sort of like how the guy at the bar tells you how he keeps his woman "in line" but then answers his phone and says "I'm sorry honey. Yes. I'll be right home".

In reality SHE controls him. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:59 PM
Knuckle Punch
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad they wont play adults only by slick rick. That would drop her jaw to the floor Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:02 PM
Wes_Mantooth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen - 

I notice she wrote her post in English --the ackowledge language of colonialist oppressors.

I think she makes great points, but having to read them in a language responsible for so much bloodshed is very upsetting to me. **

I am surprised she doesn't use the word "womyn" instead of women.
6/12/14 6:09 PM
shen
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Torrance, CA
Wes_Mantooth - 
shen - 

I am surprised she doesn't use the word "womyn" instead of women.

That's because she is sub-consciously promoting patriarchy.

--THAT'S how deep this "Rape Culture" of ours runs.

6/12/14 6:13 PM
RoyalRailer
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HER BEING OFFENDED OFFENDS ME!! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:13 PM
RoyalRailer
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake Pie - IM SO OFFENDED! BY EVERYTHING!!!
AND THIS!! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:35 PM
Mookie 3:16

I'd like to punt her right in the cunt.

6/12/14 7:21 PM
Richard III
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like she didn't get no satisfaction Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:41 PM
dizz
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
C0NAN -
DrPeterVenkman - She must be one extremely bored individual. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, it's an overkill to publish an article on it.

But she was shopping at a store (a paying customer), and they were playing an old school song that included lyrics about "putting a woman in her place."

She didn't like that and asked the manager to turn it off.

I fail to see what she did wrong.
Mick Jagger (1984): "The whole idea was that I was under HER, she was kicking ME around. So the whole idea is absurd, all I did was turn the tables around. So women took that to be against femininity where in reality it was trying to 'get back' against being a repressed male."

That's what Mick had to say about why he wrote the song and it's meaning.

He was under HER thumb in reality.

So it was sort of like how the guy at the bar tells you how he keeps his woman "in line" but then answers his phone and says "I'm sorry honey. Yes. I'll be right home".

In reality SHE controls him. Phone Post 3.0

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s
6/13/14 3:47 AM
ashleigh11
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

except she didn't ask for the song to be turned off.

she went home, printed the lyrics, then went back to the store, probably hours later after she rehearsed her diatribe, to confront a shift manager who couldn't accomodate her (the song is only 3 and a half minutes long), couldn't change corporate policy, and was probably too bewildered to give her the validation she so desperately needs.

if she had asked to see the manager immediately he might have been able to skip the song. or pat her hand and say "there, there" in the context of the moment.

poor shift manager probably doesn't even know what a misogynist is. of course, he's one, now.

6/13/14 4:26 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NiteProwleR - Would play this as soon as she re-entered the store.

I would've invited her back to my office to issue a formal apology.... Then blasted the Cunt with some sweet sweet Nirvana

6/13/14 5:53 AM
anklelockcity

what is offensive about "under my thumb" ????????? because he says like a dog that had her day?? that's fucking expression

99% of cable TV is more offensive.

This whole P.C shit is REAALLLLY getting out of control, people are starting to get really strange and something needs to be done to these kind of people because they're the problem in society.
6/13/14 8:00 AM
HereWeAre

anklelockcity - what is offensive about "under my thumb" ????????? because he says like a dog that had her day?? that's fucking expression

99% of cable TV is more offensive.

This whole P.C shit is REAALLLLY getting out of control, people are starting to get really strange and something needs to be done to these kind of people because they're the problem in society.
What do you suggest? How about ignoring them? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:10 AM
lordbreakdown
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds exactly like what a self important uppity cunt from NYC would say Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:20 AM
kkmmnn
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has got me singing Stones in the shower now! Thanks lady, I haven't listened to Jagger and the guys in a while Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:33 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Probably one of those stay at home mothers.
6/13/14 9:33 AM
disbeliever
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Fucking lol @ entitled retards being offended by everything. My god
6/13/14 9:37 AM
john76
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's this chicks job to look for stuff to write about

she probably spends most of her time actively looking for things to be outraged about... she's like a paparazzo for PC people

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.