UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Should I feel sorry for her?

6/12/14 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vic Vinegar
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryans - Hugh Honey can feel sorry for her if he likes. Vic doesn't play by those rules.
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:43 PM
ophusker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a pretty sympathetic person but I have a hard time finding any sympathy for her. It doesn't sound like she's tried anything to better her sitaution. I mean what do you expect when you have four kids and no job? She just sits around and waits for her check to come in every month and then complains when it doesn't cover all the stuff she wants.

Honestly, it sounds to me like her and her kids are living pretty darn well given her situation. I mean they can't afford hotdog day but they have cable and toys and she says they're always fed. This article should be about how thankful she is for all she's been given and how her and her kids are allowed to live a decent life in this country without her doing anything to work for it. I could care less if she has to take rent money from her food money. I'm sure her kids get two free meals per day at school anyway. I"m happy that they are fed and have a place to live just dont' write articles trying to spin her as a victem of the system rather than the beneficiary that she is. Is a single mom with four kids and no job suppossed to have money left over to spend at the end of the month? If this is how poor people live in this country it really doesn't sound all that bad.

6/12/14 5:56 PM
MM-eh
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MM-eh - Canada's #1 MMA News Source, Head Honcho
I'm moving to St. Catharine's in a few weeks...pretty sure I saw her on POF there.
6/12/14 6:19 PM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah St Catharines...the armpit of Ontario
6/12/14 6:24 PM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/14 6:29 PM
Dogo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like she's well fed. They have cable, cell phones and it looks like the kids have bikes. She hasn't worked in how many years? Am I honestly supposed to feel sorry for her because she gets uncomfortable signing something to buy food with government money?

Bitch has everything I have except a full time job. She should feel sorry for me.
6/12/14 6:40 PM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had me until the smoking thing. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:02 PM
Vic Vinegar
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - ah St Catharines...the armpit of Ontario
Come on now everyone knows that is Welland! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:10 PM
Vic Vinegar

Apparently a friend off mine knows her and posted on facebook that she is lowlife scum. Good to know my radar isnt off. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 7:28 PM
jpm995
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats with the paycheck to paycheck nonsense? Handout to handout is more like it.
6/12/14 7:58 PM
Kneeblock
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's interesting that not one person on this thread has said she should be well taken care of and supported by the father(s) of those four children. 

6/12/14 9:12 PM
soonertodd
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock - 

It's interesting that not one person on this thread has said she should be well taken care of and supported by the father(s) of those four children. 

I mentioned why is she not getting child support. The kids need well taken care of,her not so much.she seems like she makes sure she has her smokes,cable,cell phone,tattoos,and likely some type of drugs. Kids get left out on Hot dog day at school.
6/12/14 9:25 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck her. god damn leeches like her are a huge bane on my town.
6/12/14 9:26 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MM-eh - I'm moving to St. Catharine's in a few weeks...pretty sure I saw her on POF there.

im gonna need a link immediately
6/12/14 9:39 PM
fanat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forced sterilizations and some people need to be starved to death. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:40 AM
Leigh
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock -

She IS well taken care of. She has a home, food, clothing, medical care, education for her kids, cigarettes etc. She just wants more and she doesn't "see anyone doing anything about it." I'm not sure what she wants them to do - maybe cut spending on the other social programs that she is also claiming.

There are plenty of people in far worse situations. Canada is one of the most liberal countries in the world and its still not enough for this entitled parasite. It's mind boggling.

Regarding the father(s), you can be pretty sure no one with any money knocked her up. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:43 AM
Senester
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueFox90 - You guys are overly hateful towards a woman in a shitty spot (self imposed or otherwise) after reading a 2000 word newspaper article. Is she making all the right decisions? Evidently not. Is she trying? Maybe not hard enough. But the "fuck this cunt" attitude you guys have after reading that article is embarrassing. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much this.
But it's what this place is.
People on here can't wait two seconds to yell some of the most disgusting things at people if they aren't meeting some arbitrary standards of deserving anything better, just because the person is asking for something better.
I don't agree with a lot of what she's doing but what some people posted is embarrassing and, quite frankly, a little disturbing. Human beings aren't perfect, and I'd bet every single person who said something stupid has done something in their lives that would be subject to the same remarks.

Compassion for others is the most human quality you can possess. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:49 AM
DirtehSneakehs

shaqitup - she gets 1500 a month for disability, smokes cigarettes, has 4 kids, and no education.

She also had a kid at like 16.

Why have more before you are able to get your shit together is the question?

I feel sorry for the children, but why does she act entitled. They didn't just appear out in her yard.

she took dicks, let them come inside her, carried a child to term, and then did it 3 more times.
Truth.

If only this was how it could be truly portrayed.

But the feminists will blame the male yadda yadda yadda blah.

Its funny how man are blamed for so much but woman have the power of the bag and use men much more than men use woman. Classic example is a strip club. Those "poor degraded used and abused woman" who make a shitload of tax free money make a choice dammit, just like this bitch with her kids. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:50 AM
DirtehSneakehs

Vag* Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:43 AM
billard420
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken -

Yes,  you should feel bad for her.  She has to live in St Catharines

Could be worse..... She could be living in Thorold. I fucking hate Thorold Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:56 AM
GnP Sonnen

Can't afford kids don't fucking have them Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 11:52 AM
Vic Vinegar

billard420 -
Mencken -

Could be worse..... She could be living in Thorold. I fucking hate Thorold Phone Post 3.0
Who doesnt hate fucking thorold! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:24 PM
nhb1
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billard420 -
Mencken -

Don't ya mean Dunnville Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:27 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids

while pregnant with the SIXTEENTH kid she assaulted cops that came to her house because one of her sons threw rocks at cars

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.