UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Dangerous wrong turns while walking

6/12/14 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gritty
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously there are a lot of wrong exits or turns you could take in your car. I'm talking about popular areas in cities where you could be partying and enjoying safe nightlife and your drunken ass stumbles off one street and you got a knife to your throat and bye bye wallet.

I've been on bourbon street and didn't wander off but I heard you do t wanna wander off there. Never been to Atlantic city but guessing you can go good /bad in a hurry

So what are other good examples where your fun night could go bad in a minute if your friends don't have a leash on you? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:50 PM
Tidbits
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H street NE Washington DC
6/12/14 2:54 PM
KidPittsburgh
1149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walk into West Hollywood at night when you're drunk and you'll probably regret it.
6/12/14 2:58 PM
Gritty
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Walk into West Hollywood at night when you're drunk and you'll probably regret it.
I know nothing about Los Angeles but I thought I heard the staples center borders on some shit Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:59 PM
Misedukatd
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they gentrified the shit out of it last decade, but up until the early 2000s Venice, Ca had some of the highest concentration of violent crimes in the US (basically, there were constant gang wars), centered around Oakwood park, which is just a few blocks inland from Muscle Beach. I used to live near the corner of 6th and Brooks, and it was known as the "corner of crack and drive-by".
6/12/14 3:05 PM
angryinch

Miami.  One second you're in fairly upscale Coconut Grove, then literally one street over you're in one of the worst hoods in Miami.  

6/12/14 3:25 PM
GenericAmerican
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lived in New Orleans for about 6 months, and had several "Oh shit" moments while walking around. I grew up in LA and had those moments while driving, but nobody walks in LA, so never had it on foot.

The only risk of taking a wrong turn in West Hollywood is finding out you have a thirst for cock that you were unaware of. But we all have to find that out sooner or later.
6/13/14 12:50 AM
Back from the dead
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

San Francisco. I was walking near my hotel near the trolley line and I made a wrong turn and it looked like skid row.
6/13/14 1:00 AM
baj54

Body-more, hanging in fells point, 2 blocks up and you don't want to be there after dark. When you start seeing everything change from bars you drink at to bars on the window you made a wrong turn. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:03 AM
BilboBagOnYoAZZ

West Lynn Oregon... Full of J-walkers and litterer's Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:08 AM
Mike_in_CA
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I flew into Oakland Airport for work. I went the wrong way on the freeway and had to get off to ask for directions.

Oh fuck me... It was like when Clark Griswald stopped Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:08 AM
darkness66
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're a student at USC I would highly advise not taking a stroll through the surrounding neighborhood Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:13 AM
Enamoratu
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took a wrong turn in Paris and ended up walking through an area that appeared to be exclusively populated by immigrants from Senegal.

Every group of them I walked past stopped what they were doing and just glared at me.

6/13/14 1:13 AM
The Adversary
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long Beach CA, Pine Ave. Three blocks in the wrong direction and it's 50/50 on seeing a transient taking a shit or a group gang members.
6/13/14 1:24 AM
Enamoratu
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Long Beach CA, Pine Ave. Three blocks in the wrong direction and it's 50/50 on seeing a transient taking a shit or a group gang members.

Ever hooked a left on 21 and Lewis?

6/13/14 1:31 AM
Drunkie
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/14 1:31 AM
Enamoratu - 
The Adversary - Long Beach CA, Pine Ave. Three blocks in the wrong direction and it's 50/50 on seeing a transient taking a shit or a group gang members.

Some brothers shooting dice so I said "let's do this"

6/13/14 1:46 AM
QuadAces
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 - If you're a student at USC I would highly advise not taking a stroll through the surrounding neighborhood Phone Post 3.0
Same goes for Temple in Philly. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:48 AM
The Adversary
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha, you fuckers. LOL.

Actually I have just to say I did it. Scary neighborhood, though. Ironically, MLK park is right there, though the thought of non-violence seems to be lost on the residents.
6/13/14 2:02 AM
darkness66
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enamoratu -

Only if you want to see a group of urban lads playing a rousing game of yahtzee Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:24 AM
Jayreeee
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rosedale avenue, stop six east ft worth Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:56 AM
jokey17
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -

Miami.  One second you're in fairly upscale Coconut Grove, then literally one street over you're in one of the worst hoods in Miami.  

Came here to post this. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:10 AM
Willie Makitt
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baj54 - Body-more, hanging in fells point, 2 blocks up and you don't want to be there after dark. When you start seeing everything change from bars you drink at to bars on the window you made a wrong turn. Phone Post 3.0

Came to thread with this in mind
6/13/14 3:21 AM
bigtreechris
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Different spots in New Orleans seem to get worse as the night gets later. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:24 AM
MegaCholo2000

Sepulveda Blvd, San Fernando Valley CA Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:25 AM
IamGerardo689
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BilboBagOnYoAZZ - West Lynn Oregon... Full of J-walkers and litterer's Phone Post 3.0
Anderson Silva wouldn't survive Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.