UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Billionaire or perfect?

6/12/14 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kkmmnn
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So i can be channing tatum making 40k? Sign me up! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:20 PM
ShanTheMan
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Physical. Not like I would have medical bills Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:22 PM
Richard III
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billionaire.

They would find me in bed, dead from a heart attack. Next to the bed they would find 3 Lucy Pinder lookalikes and a bucket of caramel.

I regret nothing Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:23 PM
al neri
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yfz - Health before wealth always. Phone Post 3.0
Wise man Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:27 PM
maantren
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Health.

I earn good money now but live a pretty simple life, I'd love to know that I had 40+ years of great life quality to look forward to. Would be able to leverage that into having a v positive effect on the people around me also.

Every person I know who has health issues would take physical/mental health over money.
6/12/14 4:30 PM
TheKidAintMine
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billionaire.

Just hire a nutritionist, chef, personal trainer and a 24/7 personal doctor and nursing staff. I'd go from fatass to average health in less than a year. As far as the being cold in the wind thing, that's fine. I'd just hire 4 or 5 supermodels to keep me warm in bed.

6/12/14 4:35 PM
Beluthunter
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take health. Just get sugar mommas to GIVE me money and valuables. Sinse they will be given to me and are not earned by me.
6/12/14 4:37 PM
RTWu
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know it's a bit different situation, but I dated a billionaire heiress for several years that wanted to get married but she was just to crazy. She didnt have the billions at the time but I still keep in touch with her and she's going to inherit 1.25 billion over the next several years. But she was so bat shit crazy, I couldn't deal with it. I don't make that kind of crazy money but I do well enough for myself that my sanity was more important. There are more important things in life than money, although swallowing a $40k per year salary would be difficult. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:37 PM
MightyMorphinPowerReptilians
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive - 
pennviachoke - 
slo ko - Perfection.

If I'm that great I shouldn't have any problem getting comped all over the place or scoring the occasional sugar momma Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0

You cannot earn more than 40k, it is clearly stated in the OP.

This. People always try to find a way to do both. Just play the game.
6/12/14 4:49 PM
MMABanger
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would take the wealth so if and when I die, I know that my children, who are almost adults now, would be taken care of.
6/12/14 4:54 PM
Huntsman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive -
Bad Karma - Physical perfection sounds like elite athlete to me and that equals a whole lotta dollars, if not billions.

That's why I put in the clause that you can never make more than 40k.
Hi Dana Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:56 PM
fuzzislipperz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give me perfect health and $39,999/year for the rest of my days. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 4:57 PM
Dogo
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMABanger - I would take the wealth so if and when I die, I know that my children, who are almost adults now, would be taken care of.

Good thinking. I'd take the money and suffer the bad health for my kids. But if I had never had kids I would take the health. I don't need money to be happy, but I'd definitely be miserable if I was unhealthy.
6/12/14 5:00 PM
markiz

Money's great, but at the end of the day your body is all you've got - if it fails you can have all the money in the world and your life will still be shit.
6/12/14 5:07 PM
monkybus
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easier choice for you people to make that are neither. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:13 PM
tycoon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll get more hotter chicks if you look like Channing Tatum with 40k than if you look like Bill Gates with billions. plus i'd have superior genetics than all other males, that ensures my offspring will be strong and healthy.
6/12/14 5:20 PM
Gerkin

Perfect health, I'll be banging rich cougars to get all that material wealth. I could also become a self made success due to being a physical specimen. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:41 PM
jscorbett
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashdt - I mean since I am an OGer, Im already perfect so I guess trying out the Billionaire thing would be cool.
Lol. Voted up! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:45 PM
Red-White-Blue
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yfz - Health before wealth always. Phone Post 3.0

That's truth there.
6/12/14 5:47 PM
LordQuakerofOatville
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red-White-Blue - 
yfz - Health before wealth always. Phone Post 3.0

That's truth there.

Good health is true wealth.
6/12/14 5:51 PM
Jug full of P

Can I marry someone that's rich? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:56 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

could I trade half of it and have somewhere in between health?
6/12/14 5:58 PM
OblongBox

With a billion dollars I'd turn my weak ass into the Terminator with bionic limbs and replace all my faulty organs with mechanical ones.

6/12/14 5:59 PM
shaqitup
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Illogical in the "will never make more than 40k".

Somebody with a perfect physique and jawline will make more than that by just existing.

You'll be a model.

Or you'll get a job interview, and get the job because you're charming and good looking.
6/12/14 5:59 PM
MightyMorphinPowerReptilians
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tycoon - You'll get more hotter chicks if you look like Channing Tatum with 40k than if you look like Bill Gates with billions. plus i'd have superior genetics than all other males, that ensures my offspring will be strong and healthy.

I actually think you would get hotter chicks as a billionaire, but I would still probably choose being a perfect specimen. Screw being sick and shitty all the time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.