UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Iraq worth dying for again?

6/13/14 2:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TexDeuce
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood -
Invisible Lats Syndrome - I can think of 3000 or so reasons why we should kick their asses a second time (9/11 2001 some of you might remember it). Only this time do the job properly and not dicktuck because of Barry Soetoro and 'Hope and CHange'.
Please explain this comment. I thought misinformation and wholly inaccurate BS was resolved decade ago. Phone Post
Clearly that was a sarcastic post Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:35 AM
akira323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - 
banco -
akira323 - 
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - 
akira323 - they shouldnt have kicked us out in the first place. now they want our help. regardless i do believe we have an obligation to them because of what we did to their country.

ideally if we could provide coordinated air support with their troops to fight the opposition off, i could maybe support that. of course depending on the resolve of their soldiers which at this point is questionable.

we need to take shinseki out of retirement. hes the only who could really figure this out
I agree one 100% with the first two paragraphs. I don't know enough to agree or disagree with the third. Phone Post 3.0

shinseki was the outspoken army chief of staff during the iraqi invasion. he knew the number of troops needed for a solid occupation of iraq would be in the 100's of thousands. he knew this from his experience as a commander in nato during kosovo. he's also a decorated veteran during his service in vietnam.

when he spoke out against rumsfeld about the number of troops needed for the occupation of iraq he was ousted. later on when shit was going bad in iraq various genereals said shinseki was indeed correct during a congressional hearing

One of the few top army generals with integrity during that era.
Same guy that just stepped down from being head of the VA?

Not throwing dirt on him or anything. Phone Post 3.0

yup thats him. telling people what they want to hear isnt his strong point.

the va scanadal is an entirely seperate ordeal. it has zero to do with understanding military conflict in a foreign country
6/13/14 2:44 AM
Badmonkey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Air support for oil. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:36 AM
hawaiidave

No Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:45 AM
tanner904

It was soooo bad with saddam but is it better now? Don't get rid of what's there unless you have a real good plan for who will be next. Bush didn't he was an idiot. Now it's all fucked to hell Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:59 AM
Agent Kruger
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banco - Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.
How many times is your faggot ass going to post this? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:10 AM
InspiritMick

america needs to protect it's interests... pipelines and oil
6/13/14 4:14 AM
Anthony
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No fucking way. Forget about sending troops over there, what about the returning troops, our Veterans who are committing suicide at a rate of 22 a day?

Another way for those fucktards power brokers to make even more money.
6/13/14 4:33 AM
banco

Agent Kruger - 

You sound upset? Let me guess: you supported the Iraq war but wouldn't have been able to locate Iraq on a map.
6/13/14 4:37 AM
romfartuna
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agent Kruger - 

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.
6/13/14 4:44 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SEND IN THE DROOOOONE!

-FRAU Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:52 AM
Agent Kruger
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banco -
Agent Kruger - 

You sound upset? Let me guess: you supported the Iraq war but wouldn't have been able to locate Iraq on a map.
I spent 13 months there, so I'm somewhat familiar with it's geographical location and land features.

I'm not upset at all, the point is that this is like the third time I've seen you've posted the same exact shit. You don't like Americans, we get it, good for you. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:31 AM
baj54

Vitor29 -
baj54 - It's not our fight. We have been involved with them long enough that someone should come to the realization that they are a society that wants to kill each other over sand dunes and being over there for as long as we were didn't change a single thing. We are not the guardians of third world countries. Even with coordinated air strikes it will be for nothing. As soon as we stop they will go back to killing each other. The only that will stop them is when there are no more of them left to kill. Phone Post 3.0
Funny, this shit wasn't going on when saddam was in power. I love how some of you dumb fucks just willfully ignore the fact that your country destabilized Iraq. Phone Post 3.0
This shit was going on you idiot. Just under a different guy. Lets not forget that all these small groups you see today were all at one time part of saddamm's regime. If you think it was all roses and chocolates over there you need to go take your ass back to history class. The man killed his own people. He was no different then from what all those small groups are doing today. We just made it possible to have to deal with a bunch of crazy murdering bare hand shit wiping a-holes instead of one. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:36 AM
tanner904

Phaedo - Maybe if we hadn't pulled out early like a virgin on prom night we wouldn't be in this fucking situation.

Men do what needs to be done. Obama compromises and panders. This is the result.
Your a fucking idiot! Early???? If I'm not mistaken we been there what 8-9 years? Longer then WW2 and Vietnam. What you want to stay there fighting for 20 plus years?? It's never going to end idiot. They have to resolve it then selves. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:59 AM
someonestolemysocks
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol that meets their naked - lol at anyone giving their life for some bullshit religious nation. fuck that Phone Post 3.0
This.

They're too far gone, there's no helping them. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:14 AM
judomf

Zekolas - So the Republicans are getting hard on in their pants at the prospect of doing another ground assault/invasion and then occupation of Iraq

Is it worth sending people over there to die; would you want your son/daughter to be part of the 2nd occupation of Iraq?

uhh, didn't you guys learn your lesson the first time?

Vietnam?
6/13/14 7:24 AM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should not be there. Our very own country is in shambles. Gotta prioritize.

My attitude has changed over the past 20 years. We shouldnt be in a battle anywhere. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:28 AM
ProteinOverdrive

banco -
Government Cheese - I remember at the start of the Iraq war, my dad (a Vietnam vet) telling me "Watch. This is going to be another Vietnam." Phone Post 3.0

LOL at the US being dumb enough to make the same mistakes (Vietnam, Iraq) in one generation.
They are not dumb.

With every invasion the military industrial complex makes billions of dollars.

Every weapons manufacturer wants this to happen. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:47 AM
Soup and Beer
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tanner904 - 
Phaedo - Maybe if we hadn't pulled out early like a virgin on prom night we wouldn't be in this fucking situation.

Men do what needs to be done. Obama compromises and panders. This is the result.
Your a fucking idiot! Early???? If I'm not mistaken we been there what 8-9 years? Longer then WW2 and Vietnam. What you want to stay there fighting for 20 plus years?? It's never going to end idiot. They have to resolve it then selves. Phone Post 3.0

I remember McCain making an argument for staying there for a hundred years. 

I bet before this is all over we will be back in there again.  At least until the American Empire collapses.

6/13/14 8:31 AM
Samoa
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baj54 -
Vitor29 -
baj54 - It's not our fight. We have been involved with them long enough that someone should come to the realization that they are a society that wants to kill each other over sand dunes and being over there for as long as we were didn't change a single thing. We are not the guardians of third world countries. Even with coordinated air strikes it will be for nothing. As soon as we stop they will go back to killing each other. The only that will stop them is when there are no more of them left to kill. Phone Post 3.0
Funny, this shit wasn't going on when saddam was in power. I love how some of you dumb fucks just willfully ignore the fact that your country destabilized Iraq. Phone Post 3.0
This shit was going on you idiot. Just under a different guy. Lets not forget that all these small groups you see today were all at one time part of saddamm's regime. If you think it was all roses and chocolates over there you need to go take your ass back to history class. The man killed his own people. He was no different then from what all those small groups are doing today. We just made it possible to have to deal with a bunch of crazy murdering bare hand shit wiping a-holes instead of one. Phone Post 3.0
Al Queda had zero foothold in Iraq before we invaded. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:42 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

TexDeuce - 
RobinHood -
Invisible Lats Syndrome - I can think of 3000 or so reasons why we should kick their asses a second time (9/11 2001 some of you might remember it). Only this time do the job properly and not dicktuck because of Barry Soetoro and 'Hope and CHange'.
Please explain this comment. I thought misinformation and wholly inaccurate BS was resolved decade ago. Phone Post
Clearly that was a sarcastic post Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic rebuttal libtard.
6/13/14 9:03 AM
Thage

theseanster - 
banco - 
theseanster - 
Zekolas - So the Republicans are getting hard on in their pants at the prospect of doing another ground assault/invasion and then occupation of Iraq

Is it worth sending people over there to die; would you want your son/daughter to be part of the 2nd occupation of Iraq?

Wouldn't have to so it twice if our Retard in Chief would have kept it.

Your whole post is fallacious Phone Post 3.0

So we should have stationed troops there indefinitely? The American empire marches on.

Yes, much like we have done in other countries since before you were an itch in your daddy's pants

I think this is the kind of thinking that's fucking us over. This isn't a situation of nations at war. This is the US versus a nation less army that only grows with every war, every occupation, every drone strike.

The Germans didn't try to "wait it out" and plan on re installing the 3rd reich when combat forces down sized.

I think too many people, including that fucking idiot john McCain just want constant occupation indefinitely. Take Afghanistan for example. We have been there 13 years, and have a huge force currently and the country is still unstable. Troops are being killed, opium production "funding terrorism" is at an all time high, and the secular vs theocracy battle is failing.

We need to learn the lesson that when it comes to countries in the me all we are doing by being involved is destabilizing the secular movements in the countries that need secular government the most. We are emboldening terrorist groups, and making recruitment easy. We need to tell Iran, and turkey and others that it's on them to assist on this. Let them sort it out, and if the whole place goes jihad well we won't have much choice.
6/13/14 9:06 AM
Zukes
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zekolas - So the Republicans are getting hard on in their pants at the prospect of doing another ground assault/invasion and then occupation of Iraq

Which Republicans are calling for another ground assault/invasion?
6/13/14 9:11 AM
Thage

Soup and Beer - 
tanner904 - 

I remember McCain making an argument for staying there for a hundred years. 

I bet before this is all over we will be back in there again.  At least until the American Empire collapses.

Correct, if it were president McCain he stated today on msnbc we would not ever leave Iraq, or Afghanistan, and we would have had boots on the ground (and permanent forces since he doesn't believe in pulling out) in Libya and Syria. Oh and he would bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.
6/13/14 9:26 AM
disbeliever
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I haven't read a single Republican calling for boots on the ground

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.