UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 30 Year old Guys that are single=GAY???

6/12/14 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my mom was telling me about some black singer that sung the song "too much, too little, too late" and that the guy was good looking but never dated or was married..everyone thinks he was gay and the same thing goes for Green bay Packers QB, whats his name, Aaron rodgers?there are other examples too but is it possible for a good looking 30 year old(or older) guy to just want to be single and not give a shit about pussy?do you know anyone like this?
6/12/14 9:01 PM
jdindiana
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does gay = smart? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:02 PM
OblongBox

What does being single and not in a relationship have to do with not getting pussy?

6/12/14 9:03 PM
OblongBox

I didn't know you needed a GF to get laid

6/12/14 9:04 PM
Tiresias
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, if they were gay, wouldn't they be with a gay guy?

6/12/14 9:04 PM
TexDeuce
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox -

I didn't know you needed a GF to get laid

Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:05 PM
akira323

Bry Bry - my mom was telling me about some black singer that sung the song "too much, too little, too late" and that the guy was good looking but never dated or was married..everyone thinks he was gay and the same thing goes for Green bay Packers QB, whats his name, Aaron rodgers?there are other examples too but is it possible for a good looking 30 year old(or older) guy to just want to be single and not give a shit about pussy?do you know anyone like this?

guy was probably getting so much pussy and dimes hanging on his arms he had no reason to date or even marry
AussieRooJitsu
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op I don't think you know what gay means Phone Post 3.0
Drunkie
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people used to think you had to get married. so you had to be in a relationship to lead to marriage. women are just pissed that guys have learned it just isn't worth getting married. no marriage no losing half my shit

TheAxeMurderer84
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would guess, bad with women (virgin style), player, just got divorced / out of a serious relationship and on the mend before I guessed gay. Unless he is wearing that asymmetrical thong someone posted.....dear lord. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:06 PM
DaveFu
1803 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

George Clooney must go snorkeling with Richard Simmon's cock then.
6/12/14 9:06 PM
Incomplete Tent Person
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If by gay you mean happy? Then yes. Single men of any age are happy. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:08 PM
OblongBox

Incomplete Tent Person - If by gay you mean happy? Then yes. Single men of any age are happy. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to find out more about your screen name

6/12/14 9:09 PM
StevetheWeasel
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL.

Maybe in the 1800s.

Of my closest dozen or so friends, all well over 30, only one is married. And only two are gay.
6/12/14 9:10 PM
El Duderino
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Aaron Rodgers dating Olivia Munn or is that someone else?

6/12/14 9:11 PM
El Duderino
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - 
Incomplete Tent Person - If by gay you mean happy? Then yes. Single men of any age are happy. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. VU

6/12/14 9:14 PM
Incomplete Tent Person
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Duderino -
OblongBox - 

Lol. VU

Lol VU to both if you Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:16 PM
TexDeuce
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox -

. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 9:34 PM
Bry Bry

i meant a good looking 30 year old guy that doesnt even seek out one night stands, basically lives an asexual lifestyle...doesnt speak in a gay manner nor does he ear pink or wave his hands when he speaks...my original post might have been typed wrong..
6/12/14 9:38 PM
xsrg95
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - i meant a good looking 30 year old guy that doesnt even seek out one night stands, basically lives an asexual lifestyle...doesnt speak in a gay manner nor does he ear pink or wave his hands when he speaks...my original post might have been typed wrong..

maybe they are fucking rich $$$
6/12/14 9:49 PM
Harmon Whistler
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone above this post is single and near 30 years old.
6/12/14 9:51 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - i meant a good looking 30 year old guy that doesnt even seek out one night stands, basically lives an asexual lifestyle...doesnt speak in a gay manner nor does he ear pink or wave his hands when he speaks...my original post might have been typed wrong..
This describes me pretty well

Women are shit and I want to be alone for now.

I love sex but it's whatever at this point Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 10:00 PM
Incomplete Tent Person

TexDeuce -
OblongBox -

. Phone Post 3.0
What would you like to know? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 10:06 PM
The Adversary
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the "good-looking" part of your question has a lot to do with it. Doing well in the pussy department lessens the appeal of lifelong monogamy to the guys who aren't that family-oriented in the first place.
6/12/14 10:08 PM
alley
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Incomplete Tent Person - 
TexDeuce -
OblongBox -

. Phone Post 3.0
What would you like to know? Phone Post 3.0

Would marriage to a lovely lady "complete" you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.