UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 30 Year old Guys that are single=GAY???

6/12/14 10:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hingeunhinged
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP's cancerous testicle -
Bry Bry - i meant a good looking 30 year old guy that doesnt even seek out one night stands, basically lives an asexual lifestyle...doesnt speak in a gay manner nor does he ear pink or wave his hands when he speaks...my original post might have been typed wrong..
This describes me pretty well

Women are shit and I want to be alone for now.

I love sex but it's whatever at this point Phone Post 3.0
Truth. Vu Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:08 PM
Incomplete Tent Person
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alley -
Incomplete Tent Person - 
TexDeuce -
OblongBox -
Incomplete Tent Person - If by gay you mean happy? Then yes. Single men of any age are happy. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to find out more about your screen name

. Phone Post 3.0
What would you like to know? Phone Post 3.0

Would marriage to a lovely lady "complete" you?
I don't think you get it Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:13 PM
DeathByTriangle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know.. Past age 28, if I meet anyone that is single, good-looking, and appears to be a catch.. I wonder what's defective about them (unless they recently got out of a relationship)

6/12/14 11:23 PM
Gforce
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harmon Whistler - Everyone above this post is single and near 30 years old.

And also quite possibly children of parents who underwent an absolute shit divorce, only to grow up and watch multiple friends get absolutely ass raped in divorce court.

One of my best friends just got 50/50 custody of his kids after a brief trial. She burned 80K of his money between lawyers, forensic psychologists (for all of them and the kids, etc), etc, only to go down in fucking flames in court.

She ended up getting what he offered her at the beginning, only nearly $100K later.

If you could have seen her list of demands, it would have made you puke. Random testing for alcohol, piss testing for drugs, etc--it was just nuts. Judge rejected it all.

Seeing stuff like this really makes me want to get married.
6/12/14 11:26 PM
Howie P
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they don't know how to pick up women or have an anxiety disorder or their standards are too high. They don't want to fuck a fatty but they can't get a hottie.
6/12/14 11:32 PM
Bry Bry

DeathByTriangle - 

I know.. Past age 28, if I meet anyone that is single, good-looking, and appears to be a catch.. I wonder what's defective about them (unless they recently got out of a relationship)

which do you find more defective, a good looking 30 year old woman or man??this goes worse for a good looking woman imo...they dont have to do much work, they have guys throwing themselves at them every time they go to the grocery store so for them to not have met the right guy by age 30, means they might be a little off..the guy at least has an excuse, he has to put in all the work and he may be too lazy or pre-occupied with work..
6/12/14 11:46 PM
SimbaSpice
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Howie P - Maybe they don't know how to pick up women or have an anxiety disorder or their standards are too high. They don't want to fuck a fatty but they can't get a hottie.
This is me for the most part. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:54 PM
TzTinkle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - i meant a good looking 30 year old guy that doesnt even seek out one night stands, basically lives an asexual lifestyle...doesnt speak in a gay manner nor does he ear pink or wave his hands when he speaks...my original post might have been typed wrong..

Sounds like Low T™
6/12/14 11:56 PM
CaptainWoody
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women don't focus on looks as much as men.

I know ugly fucks that have half-way decent looking wives, I have a buddy who is an ok looking dude, he's 38, he gets laid if he gives half an effort...but that it, no girl stays around because he is a social nutball. He doesn't connect with women...at all. And the best part is, and why I respect him, is he doesn't want to change for it. He refuses to put on an act to have a "girlfriend"...He is who he is, and fuck off if you don't like it.
6/13/14 12:18 AM
DeathByTriangle

Edited: 06/13/14 12:22 AM
Bry Bry - 
DeathByTriangle - 

which do you find more defective, a good looking 30 year old woman or man??this goes worse for a good looking woman imo...they dont have to do much work, they have guys throwing themselves at them every time they go to the grocery store so for them to not have met the right guy by age 30, means they might be a little off..the guy at least has an excuse, he has to put in all the work and he may be too lazy or pre-occupied with work..

Both actually.   Guys who are appear to be a total package don't have to work at all. Literally have their pick of the litter.

Good-looking women have anyone throwing it at them, good-lookin guys generally get decent women approaching.

6/13/14 12:22 AM
Eggbert
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry as a parent I use stories and real world examples to teach my kids about their actions and certain life lessons or to get them to talk about certain things they may be experiencing. It's clear your mother doubts your sexuality and is inviting you to share your struggle as a confused man Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:23 AM
Publicintheog

OblongBox -

What does being single and not in a relationship have to do with not getting pussy?

This I have two cousin s not married and they are far from gay. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:26 AM
SirBadd
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im im my early 30s and single. Im devent looking and a great job and all. I dont know why, but I dont want to commit. I go on dates, have great sex but avoid at all vost to get serious with the girl even if I like her very much. I guess something is wrong with me.

I like my alone time.. In fact, i can pretty much live in an island by myself for a year and i couldnt give two fucks... Ill miss the no sex but i wont miss the company.. Whether chicks, friends or family Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:31 AM
DeathByTriangle

SirBadd - Im im my early 30s and single. Im devent looking and a great job and all. I dont know why, but I dont want to commit. I go on dates, have great sex but avoid at all vost to get serious with the girl even if I like her very much. I guess something is wrong with me.

I like my alone time.. In fact, i can pretty much live in an island by myself for a year and i couldnt give two fucks... Ill miss the no sex but i wont miss the company.. Whether chicks, friends or family Phone Post 3.0

A normal human being wants to be around other human beings and not alone in a secluded island.

hence, defective 

;-)

6/13/14 12:34 AM
ocbjjchick
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do 30 year old chicks who are single = gay too OP? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:36 AM
itskrisdude
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the world continues to change; the incentives for marriage continue to dwindle.

I'm 31 and thoroughly enjoy my life. It would take a incredibly special woman to alter it.
6/13/14 4:18 AM
sreiter

DeathByTriangle - 

Nothing by a mans POV - everything from a womans POV

The guy is either a pussy hound and/or doesnt want to put up with a womans bullshit, or is commitment phobic, or all of the above.

In any event he's happy... chicks think those qualities are fucked up.

A man is only as faithful as his options. If a guy is getting all the pussy he wants, why would he give up his friend, nay his fucking soul and settle down with one woman. That like volunteering to spend a lifetime in prison/hell
6/13/14 6:29 AM
SirBadd
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeathByTriangle -
SirBadd - Im im my early 30s and single. Im devent looking and a great job and all. I dont know why, but I dont want to commit. I go on dates, have great sex but avoid at all vost to get serious with the girl even if I like her very much. I guess something is wrong with me.

A normal human being wants to be around other human beings and not alone in a secluded island.

hence, defective 

;-)

Fine by me Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:52 AM
Aussie Gumby

Bry Bry - my mom was telling me about some black singer that sung the song "too much, too little, too late" and that the guy was good looking but never dated or was married..everyone thinks he was gay and the same thing goes for Green bay Packers QB, whats his name, Aaron rodgers?there are other examples too but is it possible for a good looking 30 year old(or older) guy to just want to be single and not give a shit about pussy?do you know anyone like this?

yep! me.

And I'm almost 40. Having a wife/gf wouldn't add anything of value to my life and would in fact detract from my quality of life.

I like to live alone. I like the quiet and solitude.

Fuck coming home to a house with someone else living there!
6/13/14 6:55 AM
Aussie Gumby

DeathByTriangle - 

hence, defective 

;-)

as for this, my job entails being around adults all day - and being positive, outgoing and enthusiastic.

My home time is my time to just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of being alone.
6/13/14 7:41 AM
flemingo
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not necessarily they could just be hitting and quitting or they could be shit at chasing tail
6/13/14 8:07 AM
Jack88
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a single and 30.
6/13/14 8:39 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

I'd say most are just dull and socially dyslexic and don't have much appeal. Instead of growing some balls they'll convince themselves that they are persecuted by women or some other sour grapes and end up making tens of thousands of internet message board posts between jerking off.
6/13/14 10:07 AM
alley
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invisible Lats Syndrome - I'd say most are just dull and socially dyslexic and don't have much appeal. Instead of growing some balls they'll convince themselves that they are persecuted by women or some other sour grapes and end up making tens of thousands of internet message board posts between jerking off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.