UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ben Askren-I would beat up Hendricks, Nick Diaz...

6/12/14 10:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam Hunter
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/14 10:48 PM

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Jake Ellenberger is back and our guests were Phil Davis, Ben Askren and King Mo. Jake talks about the Robbie Lawler loss and dealing with it. I talk about going down on a girl who queefed while I was down there and dealing with that as well.

Phil Davis comes on at 31.32. He talks about the AJ fight, how Jon Jones is safe for now, wrestling Weidman in college, his prediction for Weidman vs Machida, whether or not he banged Chandella, building facilities in 3rd world countries on his free time and more.

Askren comes on at 52.43. He talks about his OneFC fight, how he doesn't regret calling Dana White names since Dana ruined his dream of becoming the best fighter in the world. He talks about how Hendricks beat him twice in wrestling in HS but ducked him in College and how he would beat him up now. He issues an open challenge to wrestle Hector Lombard (and would put up his own money) in response to Hector saying he beat Askren in wrestling when they trained together. He says that he would have no trouble with Nick Diaz, would beat Mike Ricci with one hand behind his back and that Ricci is a "Turd" and more.

King Mo comes on at 1.18.23. He talks about how he feels he really beat Rampage, calling Bjorn a "Dick Riding Ass"...having to speak at his father's funeral after not really knowing him...how the Bellator Canvas is slippery and he has slipped on it during every one of his fights. He talks about getting screwed at the Olympic Trials, the World Championships, dealing with the Staph Infection that almost killed him, fighting with a Torn ACL after his 4th fight, getting fired after calling the Athletic Commissioner a "Racist Bitch" after she asked him if he could "Read or speak English"...He talks about banging Teisha Marie and one of the girls from The Bad Girls Club and more. Hope you enjoy. Adam

6/12/14 10:58 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really wish Dana would've put his ego aside for once and signed Askren. He is definitely a top 10, possibly top 5 guy.
6/12/14 11:00 PM
James Vagabond
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listening to this podcast as we speak, upto the Mo interview, really loving the podcast this week Adam, good job! And congrats on taking a queef to the face like a man. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:19 PM
klabo

Yawn Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:24 PM
Adam Hunter
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Vagabond - Listening to this podcast as we speak, upto the Mo interview, really loving the podcast this week Adam, good job! And congrats on taking a queef to the face like a man. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. It was rough but I was committed. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:29 PM
Adam Hunter

JMO_LOL - Mo*** Phone Post 3.0
We will def have him back on. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:48 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - Askren is so full of shit. He hasn't shown any signs of being at the level of Hendrix or Diaz. Sure he can wrestlefuck like a lay and pray beast but he can't FIGHT for shit.
He is a combat avoider who avoids the pocket like a plague !
He always tries to be in the doggy position as much as possible.
Thank God that Dana White saw through this fool. He knew that the UFC would bore the fans and fade away if lay and pray guys and point fighters were allowed to compete. He is still weeding out the people who do not WANT to FIGHT! Phone Post 3.0
You're an idiot. The guy finished his last 3 fights and has a finish rate over 50%. He is undefeated, one of the greatest amateur wrestlers ever and absolutely tooled Douglas Lima who is in my estimation a top ten WW. Next time have a clue before posting nonsense. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 11:56 PM
crazydave
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Askren v. GSP for the true WW king. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:03 AM
Looney Ronulan Paultard
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Capo CRE 500 - Dana was going to sign Askren, but he's not a big fan of basketball.

The sport that Askren would be playing with the heads of the 170 lbers int he UFC
So true Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:09 AM
Adam Hunter

El Capo CRE 500 - Dana was going to sign Askren, but he's not a big fan of basketball.

The sport that Askren would be playing with the heads of the 170 lbers int he UFC
I agree. I think he would be a problem for everyone in the top 10. It would be interesting to see how he would so against someone he couldn't take down though. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:11 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:13 AM
TFK_digthisbigcrux
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can't, he's not in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:17 AM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

he wishes. in more ways than one.
6/13/14 12:24 AM
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Hunter -

I agree. I think he would be a problem for everyone in the top 10. It would be interesting to see how he would so against someone he couldn't take down though. Phone Post 3.0
That's a trick statement, Adam. There is no one Ben can't take down. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:34 AM
TMT
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Askren would make Diaz look ridiculous. Askren would take Diaz down and keep him down the entire fight.

Hendricks is a whole different story. Hendricks is a 2x NCAA wrestling champ. Askren wrestling advantage would either be slight or nonexistent. If they're stuck standing I take Hendricks.
6/13/14 2:09 AM
Adam Hunter

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
Adam Hunter -

That's a trick statement, Adam. There is no one Ben can't take down. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...It would be interesting to see if he could take Hendricks down. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:25 AM
mada

Even if he got Hendricks down he'd have trouble keeping him there. I'd be shocked if Hendricks didn't beat the piss out of him. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:12 AM
DirtehSneakehs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - Askren is so full of shit. He hasn't shown any signs of being at the level of Hendrix or Diaz. Sure he can wrestlefuck like a lay and pray beast but he can't FIGHT for shit.
Thank God that Dana White saw through this fool. He knew that the UFC would bore the fans and fade away if lay and pray guys and point fighters were allowed to compete. He is still weeding out the people who do not WANT to FIGHT! Phone Post 3.0
The hate is strong is this one. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:15 AM
shin2chin
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks could keep it on the feet long enough to do some serious damage IMO
6/13/14 3:15 AM
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:48 AM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

askren didn't really embrace the diaz fight.. cool stuff tho.
6/13/14 5:41 AM
The Power Double
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Askren vs Nick Diaz

There's a fight I'd pay to see. Wish the UFC would hurry up and sign him Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:00 AM

thelorn420 - He wouldn't beat up either of them, lay on them yes.
Old joke is old. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:14 AM
Aaron Becker

Who knows, maybe the better guys in the ufc would have pushed him to really fight and he would have been like Fitch vs Silva Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:25 AM
fenatic

Too bad Askren, talking tough means nothing. The difference between you and Nick Diaz is everything. Nick Diaz is the most exciting fighter in MMA while on the other hand no one wants to pay to watch you hold someone down and do zero damage. In a real fight, throw you and Diaz in a locked room my money is on Diaz every time. You made yourself irrelevant. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.