UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Could Ct have been a force in MMA had he trained?

6/13/14 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blade Brown
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all know Ct as the beast from the MTV challanges. He has been in many a scrap on the show. He carried Johnny bananas like a back pack so obviously he has brute strength. Do you think he would have been a force had he trained ufc? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:23 AM
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.
6/13/14 12:23 AM
Arglebargle
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/14 12:23 AM
At what age would be have started? I don't watch these shows but remember a long time ago seeing a clip where some Frenchman let CT take two swings on him and CT didn't phase him. A FRENCHMAN.

Sorry, but that doesn't bode well for his inclination towards fighting.
6/13/14 12:26 AM
Blade Brown
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's about 34 now so let's say he started at 24 Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:27 AM
GEYprideneverdies
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No doubt he's strong as fuck. Teach him stand up defense and some grappling and he could have done well. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:30 AM
Sennin
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Came for ISYMFS. No idea who you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:36 AM
Yogi the Bearcat
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sennin - Came for ISYMFS. No idea who you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
Nice Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:40 AM
Back from the dead
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillow fists
6/13/14 12:42 AM
Blade Brown

Back from the dead - pillow fists
Haha Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:16 AM
pNUTBUTTER
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He gets his power from rage so unless he's the hulk, he probably wouldn't have done well as a professional fighter. If he were able to control his emotions and channel his anger, maybe. But no one seems to really know how big he is so strength and speed are relative. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:23 AM
Mit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get him some grappling. ..brute force only matters for so much..... Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:29 AM
Samoa
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't he false some guy on video outside of a bar and the guy literally was holding his own hands behind his back.........and CT still didn't put him down? Pretty sure that happened. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:30 AM
Samoa
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arglebargle - At what age would be have started? I don't watch these shows but remember a long time ago seeing a clip where some Frenchman let CT take two swings on him and CT didn't phase him. A FRENCHMAN.

That's the shit I remember. Missed your post originally Argle. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:32 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude was a bully, his ego couldn't take the grind of real training. He seems to have mellowed out, but his physical and emotional primes happened a decade apart.
6/13/14 1:34 AM
Drunkie
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samoa - 
Arglebargle - At what age would be have started? I don't watch these shows but remember a long time ago seeing a clip where some Frenchman let CT take two swings on him and CT didn't phase him. A FRENCHMAN.

That's the shit I remember. Missed your post originally Argle. Phone Post 3.0

i just rewatched it. he never really connected kinda missed them. seemed drunk out his mind so even if he did connect prolly wouldn't of done shit

6/13/14 1:35 AM
KrisDonahoo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sennin - Came for ISYMFS. No idea who you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:36 AM
Samoa

I gotta watch that again. I just remember laughing BIG TIME when I first saw it. I thought he landed one though. The thing about getting old is that I tend to forget things and sometimes I don't remember things. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:44 AM
anklelockcity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he def hits like a bitch, I remember him snucking dude twice and the dude had his hands behind his back, didn't do shit.
6/13/14 1:52 AM
AgedCaviar
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 months of sprawl training and he could beat mike Tyson.... Wait... Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:58 AM
Drunkie
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skip to 1.20

the first punch he swings as the guy was turn so nothing really hit with it. second punch was just a total air punch lol

6/13/14 3:21 AM
Loydchristmas
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggest faggot douche ever. Anyone riding that dudes dick either have no athletic ability themselves or are watching this guy go against regular fucking people, women, and gay men that are only famous for being on a TV show. Not athletes. Oh and the fact that he couldn't even faze that tiny French dude. Get over this guy. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:03 AM
CormierCumminsideme
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played hoop with CT once. He's not as big as TV makes him out to be., maybe about 5'11". Not a huge guy. Also, CT was cranking Marb Ultra Lights the whole time he wsn't playing.

6/13/14 4:08 AM
mma trane
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Came here thinking you where talking about CT fletcher, a real man. Thay being said I could have taken this bitches punches and knocked him the fuck out myself
6/13/14 9:28 AM
Samoa

Drunkie -

skip to 1.20

the first punch he swings as the guy was turn so nothing really hit with it. second punch was just a total air punch lol

Further proof he's not a fighter. He made Frenchie's defense look like prime Anderson Silva. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 9:42 AM
Blade Brown

Guess this answers the question Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.