UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Heat show no pride

6/13/14 12:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's one thing to do your best and have your shots not fall, and or the other team to be hot and hit crazy shots in spite of good defense.

It is another thing to sulk, complain to refs, and beg to be bailed out every time you drive.

The Heat looked totally outclassed, at home, in a must win game.

The Heat fans bailed on their team too. Charles was right when he criticized them years ago.

I like Lebron but I think he will be town under the bus for this loss. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:18 AM
Daytime91
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That team played like it was the 4th game of the year let alone the finals. If I was a Heat fan id be embarrassed to be a fan.

The good thing is most the Heat fans will be spurs fans by Sunday. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:27 AM
kanotoa
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daytime91 - That team played like it was the 4th game of the year let alone the finals. If I was a Heat fan id be embarrassed to be a fan.

The good thing is most the Heat fans will be spurs fans by Sunday. Phone Post 3.0
I wanted the Spurs to win but I was so surprised to see such a route in a finals game. I thought Lebron and Wade would do everything in their power to win, but it didn't look like they did. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:31 AM
kanotoa

I feel Ray Allen came to play Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:33 AM
Floppy Divac
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wade couldn't buy a bucket and was crying even more than usual about the foul calls he wasn't getting.
6/13/14 2:33 AM
Floppy Divac
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed about Ray Allen!
6/13/14 2:40 AM
Minotauro
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Ray always shows up. Bffs wade and LeBron would have one less ring if Ray wasn't a clutch God. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:42 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wade and Ray Allen are old. Bosh is still soft. And the rest just aren't any good. They're trying. The Spurs have shown themselves to be better against better competition all year long. They're just a superior team. LeBron can't beat them by himself now, just like he couldn't in 2007 Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:47 AM
Minotauro
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're right. Heat need to makes some moves. Trade Mario for Cp3, move haslem and oden for West and Hibbert. Tony Douglas for James Harden, he can come off the bench for wade. Fill the roster out with vets like Vince, dirk and try to snag Melo and kd. Get on it pat Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:50 AM
HAWKZILLA
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No heart Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:50 AM
HAWKZILLA
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why it's so hard to 3 peat. Complacency Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:57 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAWKZILLA - This is why it's so hard to 3 peat. Complacency Phone Post 3.0
takes a lot physically and mentally to not get worn down. 4 finals in a row and an Olympics for LeBron. Not a great history for teams trying to 3 peat. Outside of 93 Bulls with Jordan at his peak, it's been a gigantic struggle for everyone to win 3 in a row since the merger. Even the ones that did barely scraped by Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:57 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Minotauro - You're right. Heat need to makes some moves. Trade Mario for Cp3, move haslem and oden for West and Hibbert. Tony Douglas for James Harden, he can come off the bench for wade. Fill the roster out with vets like Vince, dirk and try to snag Melo and kd. Get on it pat Phone Post 3.0
What are you talking about Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:45 AM
HAWKZILLA

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
HAWKZILLA - This is why it's so hard to 3 peat. Complacency Phone Post 3.0
takes a lot physically and mentally to not get worn down. 4 finals in a row and an Olympics for LeBron. Not a great history for teams trying to 3 peat. Outside of 93 Bulls with Jordan at his peak, it's been a gigantic struggle for everyone to win 3 in a row since the merger. Even the ones that did barely scraped by Phone Post 3.0
All the whole the spurs have been stewing over their loss last year Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:52 AM
Daytime91
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I paid a bunch of guys millions of dollars to play basketball and they played like that I would have the coach bench them the next game. Don't care if we lose, we already lost they way they're playing.
And don't give us that they are tired from having to play 4 straight finals. It's there job! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:03 AM
Mas Tisu
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floppy Divac - Wade couldn't buy a bucket and was crying even more than usual about the foul calls he wasn't getting.

This. I was laughing my ass of after one failed drive to the bucket when he turned to the ref and yelled "I have to get something"......

6/13/14 8:07 AM
Enamoratu
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No pride?

Bullshit! Chris Bosh has always demonstrated a certain brand of pride.

6/13/14 8:09 AM
Enamoratu
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/13/14 8:32 AM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enamoratu -

Holy shit that's awesome. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:50 AM
Enamoratu

His birthday party seemed pretty cool too

6/13/14 8:56 AM
Gritty
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check on they dick game Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 9:08 AM
MrChainBlueLightning
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/14 9:09 AM
Chris Bosch definitely has some tendencies but he is the only player I respect on that team. Well, stars.

Added Ray Allen, so figure out which ones I don't like.
6/13/14 12:32 PM
kanotoa

The only thing I don't like about ray Allen is that he didn't play for the spurs Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 12:54 PM
PatK
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minotauro - You're right. Heat need to makes some moves. Trade Mario for Cp3, move haslem and oden for West and Hibbert. Tony Douglas for James Harden, he can come off the bench for wade. Fill the roster out with vets like Vince, dirk and try to snag Melo and kd. Get on it pat Phone Post 3.0

Those trades wouldn't happen in a fucking fantasty league, let alone reality

6/13/14 12:55 PM
kanotoa

PatK -
Minotauro - You're right. Heat need to makes some moves. Trade Mario for Cp3, move haslem and oden for West and Hibbert. Tony Douglas for James Harden, he can come off the bench for wade. Fill the roster out with vets like Vince, dirk and try to snag Melo and kd. Get on it pat Phone Post 3.0

Those trades wouldn't happen in a fucking fantasty league, let alone reality

Stern, make it, happen! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.