UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Halt and Catch Fire - AMC TV Show

6/13/14 3:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Body Shots
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone watch the first couple episodes?

It was pretty good imo.. AMC always releases quality.. The acting from a lot of unknowns to me was great..

Plot :

Set in the early 1980s, series dramatizes the personal computing boom through the eyes of a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy whose innovations directly confront the corporate behemoths of the time. Their personal and professional partnership will be challenged by greed and ego while charting the changing culture in Texas' Silicon Prairie. -- IMDb Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:40 AM
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heard good things will start soon Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:20 AM
Body Shots
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First 2 episodes were really entertaining imo.. I don't know shit about how all this actually went down though.. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:47 AM
CaughtItFromARua
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love it. Scoot McNairy is the next great TV actor. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:28 AM
pcuzz
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good show.
6/13/14 11:17 AM
Body Shots

CaughtItFromARua - Love it. Scoot McNairy is the next great TV actor. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah him and the other main guy are great!! I like the short haired chick as well!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 11:26 AM
Fake Pie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't get through the first episode. Full of too many cliches.

OMG, the unique, punky, rebellious girl!!! She might as well have had paint on her overalls!!! The slick corporate guy! Etc.
6/13/14 11:29 AM
Body Shots

Fake Pie - Couldn't get through the first episode. Full of too many cliches.

OMG, the unique, punky, rebellious girl!!! She might as well have had paint on her overalls!!! The slick corporate guy! Etc.
Fake Pie strikes again :) Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:05 PM
CaughtItFromARua
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body Shots -
CaughtItFromARua - Love it. Scoot McNairy is the next great TV actor. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah him and the other main guy are great!! I like the short haired chick as well!!! Phone Post 3.0
They're all really good with tons of potential but he's a great actor and that character will give him tons of opportunity to shine through. I hope the show sticks around. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:42 PM
Body Shots

CaughtItFromARua -
Body Shots -
They're all really good with tons of potential but he's a great actor and that character will give him tons of opportunity to shine through. I hope the show sticks around. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah me too!!

I watch a lot of TV but I don't seem to recognize any of the main 3 from anything..

Gonna have to look up what else they've started in... Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 1:54 PM
PatK
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake Pie - Couldn't get through the first episode. Full of too many cliches.

Bullshit.

You'll end up watching the entire run, bitching about how bad it is the entire time.

6/13/14 3:00 PM
Cutty McButts
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatK -
Fake Pie - Couldn't get through the first episode. Full of too many cliches.

Bullshit.

You'll end up watching the entire run, bitching about how bad it is the entire time.

As is his custom. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:01 PM
CaughtItFromARua

Body Shots -
CaughtItFromARua -
Body Shots -
Yeah me too!!

I watch a lot of TV but I don't seem to recognize any of the main 3 from anything..

Gonna have to look up what else they've started in... Phone Post 3.0
That guy was in Killing Them Softly with Brad Putt and James Gandolfini. Ok movie. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/14 4:33 PM
Body Shots

Just got caught up with episodes 5 & 6 last night, show is really entertaining.. The acting is great too!!
I like it because it's something different!! The programmer chick and Dona the wife are hot too!!
7/11/14 7:10 PM
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love it. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/14 5:12 PM
Body Shots

Episode 7 was really good!!

The end with Gordon in the hole!!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.