UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Penis Size Study Shows Women Want...

6/13/14 4:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
esque
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...One Thing For Flings, Another For Long Relationships

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/09/penis-size-one-night-stands_n_5470814.html

For one-night stands, size does matter, but it's not penis length that women are concerned about — it's girth, a new study suggests.

In the study, 41 women viewed and handled penises made on a 3D printer. The models were blue, and ranged in size from 4 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference to 8.5 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. They were asked to pick which of the 33 models they would prefer for a one-time partner, and which they would prefer for a long-term partner.

For one night stands, women selected penis models with slightly larger girth, on average, than those they selected for long-term relationships.

But there was no difference in length between the penises they preferred for one-time partners versus those they preferred for long-term partners: In either case, women tended to choose penises that were about 6.5 inches long. 

The vagina has many pressure-sensitive nerve endings that detect sensations of stretching, and these sensors may be finely tuned to detect variations in penis girth, the researchers said. A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm.

On the other hand, longer penis length may lead to cervical pain, said study researcher Shannon Leung, an undergraduate in biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, who presented the findings last month at the meeting of the Association for Psychological Science in San Francisco.

Previous studies on whether penis size matters have had mixed results: A 2012 study of more than 300 women found that 60 percent said penis size made no difference to them, but that those who frequently experienced vaginal orgasms were more likely to prefer longer penises. And a study published last year found that whether women prefer larger penises depends on the proportions of the man's body, with larger penises being more important to them in bigger men.

However, many past studies have relied on images, or used terms such as "small," "medium" and "large" when gauging women's penis preferences, and these terms may have different meanings to different people, Leung said. The new study, on the other hand, is the first to use 3D printed models, which meant women could physically handle them, Leung said.

In a second part of the new study, women were given one of the penis models and allowed to examine it for 30 seconds. They were then asked to pick that same model from a bin of 33 models, either immediately or after completing a 10-minute survey (to allow time to pass).

After completing the 10-minute survey, women tended to overestimate the size of the penis they had previously examined, the study found.

This finding may be reassuring to men who are self-conscious about their penis size, the researchers said.

"For men who are considering surgery to increase their phallus sizes, maybe they do not have to after all, if women tend to overestimate" the size of a penis they've seen, Leung said.

The study, which was conducted at UCLA's Sexual Psychophysiology and Affective Neuroscience (SPAN) Laboratory, has not yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal.
6/13/14 4:57 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow For President - Hold on let me pull out my $24k premium gucci wallet out of my designer $4,000 jeans and show off my new american express centurion credit card with no credit limit.

Goahead, tell me what women want. I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker.
. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:01 AM
thaVANILLA Gorilla
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow For President - Hold on let me pull out my $24k premium gucci wallet out of my designer $4,000 jeans and show off my new american express centurion credit card with no credit limit.

And that's that folks. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:03 AM
Cotton
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women want Jamal.
6/13/14 5:05 AM
Aussie Gumby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a bullshit study...

For a one night stand, women want a dick. Any dick. The fact that it's one night, means they don't really get to be selective.

For a relationship, sure, they would have time to judge and accept or discard, but I really think it would only be the extremes one way or another that would make any real difference.
6/13/14 5:12 AM
the islander
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow For President - Hold on let me pull out my $24k premium gucci wallet out of my designer $4,000 jeans and show off my new american express centurion credit card with no credit limit.

6/13/14 5:15 AM
Los Angeles
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These threads are extremely lame.

I feel bad for the Betas that pay attention to these all studies. Go workout and be successful and everything else will fall into place. When I was younger I used to dream about the day I'd hop in my Lamborghini with my true religion jeans,gucci belt, diamond earrings and pick up the finest models on the planet. As I started to mature and think about the real values of life I realized that one day I want a loyal woman I can marry one day and start a family with. I was at work and these girls my age (Early 20s) were talking about how they loved guys with expensive cars and clothes. I knew all along these things attracted women but after hearing these girls actually say they likes guys based on their income I realized that I was chasing fools gold.

I certainly don't want a woman whose interested in a fling, and I certainly don't want a girl whose been with enough guys to have formulated a "penius size preference ". These studys would be equivalent to asking a bunch of l men what size bras we prefer on women or length/width of their ass checks. Something that doesn't matter or add up to core beliefs of how you should feel towards the opposite/same sex. I'll be dammed if I have a daughter one day and shes not good enough for a guy because her breasts aren't the right size or her butts not big enough.

Start looking for a woman that likes you for who you are. True love is something that will give you joy for a lifetime opposed to getting temporary happiness from a fling with a women. We saw what this guy in Santa Barbara did he couldn't find a girl to have sex with him instead of waiting to find a girl who actually liked him for he was.

Cliffnotes :

Go to the gym and workout three times a week
Be a successful person in life
Stop caring about these studies telling you what other people prefer in life.
Go out and live and have more confidence in yourself. Next time you see a girl you like have some confidence and ask her out and just be yourself.

And everything else will fall in place, be an Alpha and not some Beta online trying to convince everyone girth matters and not length. Nobody cares especially on a forum filled with mostly males.
PS

Times for these threads to stop along with "your wifes fucking a black guy". I'm part black myself and find it crazy the mods even let these jokes fly. It may have been funny the first few times we heard it, but when something racial is being said as a part of every single thread I think it's a problem. I even saw one of the mods make a comment on being disappointed on the race jokes being made, yet I don't see any type of rule enforcement being made.

*Sleepless night rant - over* Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:20 AM
Dead President
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 5:53 AM
microbiologynerd
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/13/14 6:11 AM
Gymrat209

1. Women love girth, my buddy was 8 inch big nigerian but he was small in the girth department so his lady said it was near worthless.

2. Women cant guess a dick size to save their lives they think 6.5 is 8 inches+.
6/13/14 6:26 AM
Jack Carter
763 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Los Angeles - These threads are extremely lame.

I feel bad for the Betas that pay attention to these all studies. Go workout and be successful and everything else will fall into place. When I was younger I used to dream about the day I'd hop in my Lamborghini with my true religion jeans,gucci belt, diamond earrings and pick up the finest models on the planet. As I started to mature and think about the real values of life I realized that one day I want a loyal woman I can marry one day and start a family with. I was at work and these girls my age (Early 20s) were talking about how they loved guys with expensive cars and clothes. I knew all along these things attracted women but after hearing these girls actually say they likes guys based on their income I realized that I was chasing fools gold.

I certainly don't want a woman whose interested in a fling, and I certainly don't want a girl whose been with enough guys to have formulated a "penius size preference ". These studys would be equivalent to asking a bunch of l men what size bras we prefer on women or length/width of their ass checks. Something that doesn't matter or add up to core beliefs of how you should feel towards the opposite/same sex. I'll be dammed if I have a daughter one day and shes not good enough for a guy because her breasts aren't the right size or her butts not big enough.

Start looking for a woman that likes you for who you are. True love is something that will give you joy for a lifetime opposed to getting temporary happiness from a fling with a women. We saw what this guy in Santa Barbara did he couldn't find a girl to have sex with him instead of waiting to find a girl who actually liked him for he was.

Cliffnotes :

Go out and live and have more confidence in yourself. Next time you see a girl you like have some confidence and ask her out and just be yourself.

And everything else will fall in place, be an Alpha and not some Beta online trying to convince everyone girth matters and not length. Nobody cares especially on a forum filled with mostly males.
PS

Times for these threads to stop along with "your wifes fucking a black guy". I'm part black myself and find it crazy the mods even let these jokes fly. It may have been funny the first few times we heard it, but when something racial is being said as a part of every single thread I think it's a problem. I even saw one of the mods make a comment on being disappointed on the race jokes being made, yet I don't see any type of rule enforcement being made.

Cliffs notes as long as the full story itself?

Awesome! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:32 AM
David@accu

Tebow For President - Hold on let me pull out my $24k premium gucci wallet out of my designer $4,000 jeans and show off my new american express centurion credit card with no credit limit.

A chump who will spend money on them?
6/13/14 6:47 AM
RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliffnotes :

PS

So your wife is fucking a black guy? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:39 AM
GEYprideneverdies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -

A vu to you both. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 7:44 AM
NorthernHospitality
1480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliffnotes :

PS

Holy fuckin rant.

One night stands we are stoked to see a big dick cause all we want is dick that night..

For relationships...average or a little above average, but if you are a great guy that is kind, sincere, and can actually hold down responsibilities, and act like a fucking civilized adult penis size isnt such a big deal.. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:13 AM
fuzzislipperz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliffnotes :

PS

WTF? Go somewhere else with that. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:15 AM
JustSaying

What about the car, bro??? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:21 AM
El Duderino
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Los Angeles - These threads are extremely lame.

Cliffnotes :

PS

Well said. I agree 100%. VU

6/13/14 8:23 AM
rockemsockem
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about curved dicks? Mine is practically a right angle, ladies dig it Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:23 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Angry half-black guy in the thread. Dis gon b gud! Shit now I'm a racist. Please excuse me while I go pay money to Al Sharpton and smoke crack with Rob Ford (he's black enough lol).

I mean come on what's with black people and race... ? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:24 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockemsockem - What about curved dicks? Mine is practically a right angle, ladies dig it Phone Post 3.0
Mine points STRAIGHT UP AND TOUCHES MY STOMAGGE WHEN HARD. IT'S AWESOME dude! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:32 AM
Phuckles
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nailed it.
6/13/14 9:00 AM
NorthernHospitality
1480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockemsockem - What about curved dicks? Mine is practically a right angle, ladies dig it Phone Post 3.0
Those are win! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 9:11 AM
Ramon Maroni

BOOM!!! goes the dynamite
6/13/14 9:12 AM
fuzzislipperz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN -
Los Angeles - These threads are extremely lame.

Cliffnotes :

PS

Holy shit, a rational person on the OG.

* checks window to see if pigs are flying

Rational? He wrote a 5 paragraph essay on love, his philosophy on women, and finished with a rant about racism on a thread about the size of dick some hoe wants for a one-night stand vs. long term relationship. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.