UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Lauzon fundraiser to kick cancer's ass

6/14/14 1:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Enson Yamato Inoue
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I donate here does it go directly to Joe?

6/14/14 2:10 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this fucking disease. I'm still battling this disease myself. Joe, if there is anything I can do let me know Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 7:11 AM
Huey freman
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't know about this,I'm sure everything will be ok if he's as tough as his dad.

Best wishes. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 9:57 AM
Larry Appleton
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 12:45 PM
Elias Cepeda
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:31 PM
Dougie
1108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/14/14 2:54 PM
John M
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/14/14 2:54 PM

Really hope everything works out for you Joe and you guys can beat this!!

Godspeed buddy

6/14/14 8:23 PM
LiveToFightInc
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
Hey Joe,

I've been wanting to reach out to you but I've been waiting for right time. Your son is precious! I'm so sorry for everything your family is going through, so happy he's doing well.
We are a MMA/ cancer charity- raise money for people in martial arts/ MMA with cancer. Jeff Nader is on my board and Jimmy Quinlan was supposed to teach my last event (which was actually for a 2 year old boy with stage 4 cancer) Jim Miller is actually pretty involved in my org.
My next event is next week- a seminar w Ray Longo, Matt Serra and Renzo Gracie. It's for the dad of a local fighter with brain cancer. I would love to have you get involved with Live To Fight!!
Email me at Kristen@LiveToFight.org
If you listen to Ariel on Mon, Matt will be on talking about us. I think we could do some great things. I'm a cancer survivor but it fucking kills me when kids get sick. You and your son are in my prayers. Stay strong. Thanks so much :)

Kristen Brown
www.LiveToFight.org Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 8:25 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/14/14 8:25 PM

6/15/14 12:34 AM
athorganics
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best wishes! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:45 AM
jkkazmier
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donated, prayers sent to Joseph Lauzon III and family. I will share this on FB as well. Cute kid and that is a great picture of you two. Like father like son, he is going to beat the shit out of this illness and grow up to be a stud like his dad. Best wishes man, you guys are going to get through this.
6/15/14 12:47 AM
jkkazmier

LiveToFightInc - Hey Joe,

I've been wanting to reach out to you but I've been waiting for right time. Your son is precious! I'm so sorry for everything your family is going through, so happy he's doing well.
We are a MMA/ cancer charity- raise money for people in martial arts/ MMA with cancer. Jeff Nader is on my board and Jimmy Quinlan was supposed to teach my last event (which was actually for a 2 year old boy with stage 4 cancer) Jim Miller is actually pretty involved in my org.
My next event is next week- a seminar w Ray Longo, Matt Serra and Renzo Gracie. It's for the dad of a local fighter with brain cancer. I would love to have you get involved with Live To Fight!!
If you listen to Ariel on Mon, Matt will be on talking about us. I think we could do some great things. I'm a cancer survivor but it fucking kills me when kids get sick. You and your son are in my prayers. Stay strong. Thanks so much :)

Kristen Brown

vtfu!
6/15/14 1:35 PM
Tommy Gunnz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow first I've heard of this, is the type of cancer he has treatable? I literally can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Stay strong brother Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 3:58 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
LiveToFightInc - Hey Joe,

Kristen Brown
My girl!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:38 PM
uniquetechnique
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Prayers out to you and your family Joe!

I really hate cancer and it steams me up even more when our UG Brothers families are involved. I still pray that one day a cure will oust this disease once and for all.
6/16/14 12:31 AM
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking cancer...
6/16/14 12:37 AM
Jambalaya83

My heart breaks for Joe and his family. As a father of a 2 year old I can't even imagine. Praying for you guys! Will donate what I can.
6/16/14 10:45 AM
MMAHistoryProject
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, I had no idea about your son's cancer.  I just emailed Emily, and I want you both to know that my son and I will absolutely walk in the September event.  We'll be at your gym in early July, so please let me know if there is anything additional I can do.  I'm sharing the walk link on social media.

God bless

6/16/14 2:09 PM
Vader03
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers out to joe and son. My father is battling cancer right now as well Phone Post 3.0
6/16/14 3:59 PM
jude099
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/16/14 10:31 PM
Green_eyed
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/14 1:37 AM
CindyO

Enson Yamato Inoue -

If I donate here does it go directly to Joe?

??? I'd rather just give to Joes baby, too, if possible. Or at least support someone directly on his team. Gotta read this again.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 2:59 AM
CHiLLEN
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joe, have you heard about the power of distilled waters? Countless testimonials of it curing all diseases, such as cancer.

Aquarius the water bearer, search that in Google and have a look.

All the best Joe! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.