UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Arianny's face @ weigh ins.. damn

6/14/14 12:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galanis
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like a plastic robot duck IMO

Seriously what happened to this broad? I tried to get a better pic but she looked like a melted barbie doll the entire time. People bring this up a lot but I never have seen her looking this bad, at this point I can't understand why they don't just get rid of her for someone who looks good

6/14/14 12:33 AM
Galanis
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/14/14 12:56 AM

A few years ago at UFC 121. Looks like a different person. I miss the old Arianny, and Britney. Time to make move on, DFW

Compare these 2 pics. A few years ago, she's pretty normal. Today, she just looks plastic.. it's not just age. She was beautiful naturally too, it's insane to me the psychologial state these girls must be in to do this crazy shit to their faces.

6/14/14 12:34 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She doesnt look that bad there Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 12:50 AM
Galanis

Edited: 06/14/14 12:51 AM

I dunno man, to me, seeing someone transform like that through obvious surgery is weird. It makes them literally look less human. I couldn't find many pics of her from tonight but these kinda show what I mean

6/14/14 12:52 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She definitely doesnt look as good as she used to but still is pretty fine.

She hasnt fucked up her face as much as brittany has yet. Hopefully she stops with the surgery Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 12:54 AM
JimmersonzGlove
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shes just excited to see a 125lb title fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 12:56 AM
Galanis

yellow's alphamalesouth - She definitely doesnt look as good as she used to but still is pretty fine.

She hasnt fucked up her face as much as brittany has yet. Hopefully she stops with the surgery Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I agree, Palmer looks even more twisted. This is just a shame.. She was legit one of the finest chics on the planet

6/14/14 12:59 AM
jagen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 
yellow's alphamalesouth - She definitely doesnt look as good as she used to but still is pretty fine.

Yeah I agree, Palmer looks even more twisted. This is just a shame.. She was legit one of the finest chics on the planet

what the fuck.
6/14/14 1:02 AM
Galanis

Rachelle... Another one doing the same shit and ruining her face. It's like the UFC is in bizarro world

Before

Last week

6/14/14 1:04 AM
1haffnegr0
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outrage!!

Seriously though, who has time to give a shit what these chicks do to themselves? Find someone else with tits/ass, pay em peanuts, and move on.

You guys need girlfriends. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:06 AM
ShowtimeKnee

Who gives a shit, seriously?
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon

1haffnegr0 - Outrage!!

Seriously though, who has time to give a shit what these chicks do to themselves? Find someone else with tits/ass, pay em peanuts, and move on.

. Phone Post 3.0
BuddyRevell
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women that make money based on their looks can get fucking crazy, especially when they start noticing a wrinkle or two.

6/14/14 1:07 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth

1haffnegr0 - Outrage!!

Post a pic of your gf so we can compare Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:08 AM
1haffnegr0
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't mean for that last post to undermine the fact that you have a point; just sayin, you could easily find some legit shit in this world to be upset over. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:09 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Fuck you OP. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:10 AM
Zapruder
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going for that transsexual look
6/14/14 1:13 AM
Galanis

Edited: 06/14/14 1:15 AM
1haffnegr0 - I didn't mean for that last post to undermine the fact that you have a point; just sayin, you could easily find some legit shit in this world to be upset over. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not upset, this is a MMA discussion forum and these girls are part of every major MMA event. They used to be stunning, gorgeous, etc... Now they have let plastic surgery and a demented mind state take over, in the process destroying themselves.

I don't think that's normal and I personally don't dig the fact these kind of plastic, fake Hollywood burn outs are in the spotlight, that's all. They could be using much better looking girls. That's not to say I wouldn't hit, but yeah it's just a real trip to see their transformation and what fame can do to good looking girls.

6/14/14 1:15 AM
Galanis

PS it's always funny when people take time to post "who cares, who gives a shit" in a topic.. Obviously you did enough to waste your time posting dumb bullshit. If you didn't care you wouldn't click, that's what I do for the majority of lame threads on here (like this one)

6/14/14 1:22 AM
BuddyRevell
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone pour a 40 in memory of prime Rachelle.

6/14/14 1:28 AM
1haffnegr0

Galanis -
1haffnegr0 - I didn't mean for that last post to undermine the fact that you have a point; just sayin, you could easily find some legit shit in this world to be upset over. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not upset, this is a MMA discussion forum and these girls are part of every major MMA event. They used to be stunning, gorgeous, etc... Now they have let plastic surgery and a demented mind state take over, in the process destroying themselves.

I don't think that's normal and I personally don't dig the fact these kind of plastic, fake Hollywood burn outs are in the spotlight, that's all. They could be using much better looking girls. That's not to say I wouldn't hit, but yeah it's just a real trip to see their transformation and what fame can do to good looking girls.

Like I said, the underlying point of "why do pretty women feel the need to compete against time/the mainstream media/judgement from outsiders/their own insecurities is valid. It's just that this stance carries with it an inherent white knight quality. It's not your fight.

Granted, you can show your support for "natural beauty", and assure women that they are "perfect the way they are". But, when it comes down to it: insecure, helpless-feeling women will undergo surgery in an attempt to take power back into their own hands; and, insecure, helpless-feeling men will lash out in violence in order to regain that same power differential. What you should be advocating is sound mental health, and comfort within one's own skin.

In response to your "who cares" reply, you started a thread titled, "Ariani's face", and it was close to the top. I'm still a man, and of-fucking-course I clicked it. Doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested, buddy. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:30 AM
GSPs_Dark_Place
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its an MMA form, and there work for the UFC, and are hot for a living. Fair game.

Brittney definitely looks way different, but Arianny still looks very pretty.
6/14/14 1:39 AM
1haffnegr0

yellow's alphamalesouth -
1haffnegr0 - Outrage!!

Post a pic of your gf so we can compare Phone Post 3.0
If the iphone app wasnt so janky when it came to pics, you'd have your wish/spank bank for the evening. Not about to find a host for my "photo album" though, so sorry. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 1:49 AM
inf0
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surgery has ruined these retardedly beautiful to begin with women.. wtf are they thinking?
6/14/14 1:54 AM
inf0
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/4j3yR5J.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.