6/15/14 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Furious White Belt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't even put the belt on right.
6/15/14 12:51 AM
chadp
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a lackluster card. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:53 AM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle

I'd be pissed too if I was woken from my nap near 1 am to put a belt on a sorta person that just won some kind of thing in front of an arena half full of cardboard cutouts and a drunk lady
6/15/14 12:54 AM
R1WARRIOR

Horrible fights tonight, i feel sorry for those who paid to watch it. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:56 AM
sockeye
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course he was mad. They woke him up from his nap Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:57 AM
ShowtimeKnee

Dog shit card the only fight worth watching was Rory vs Woodley, jimmo quit againt like he did vs Manuwa, Schaub vs Arlovski was horrendous so was Bader vs Fejao and MM outclasses Ali.
6/15/14 12:57 AM
Feelz Good

R1WARRIOR - Horrible fights tonight, i feel sorry for those who paid to watch it. Phone Post 3.0
Really? I thoroughly enjoyed the fights tonight, minus that heavyweight snoozer. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:58 AM
JosselEmin

Ufc 173: decisionfest Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:00 AM
Kryptboy

Dana looked very pissed! After writing Bellasnore off he just had a crappy card himself! Heads are gonna roll! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:02 AM
Feelz Good

JosselEmin - Ufc 173: decisionfest Phone Post 3.0
Really? Only one fight on the main card went to a decision at UFC 173. Plus, TJ's performance was amazing. How can you hate on that card? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:05 AM
xsrg95
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

R1WARRIOR - Horrible fights tonight, i feel sorry for those who paid to watch it. Phone Post 3.0

these same fights could have been on a Fox card. nothing really special about the match ups and then it bombs
6/15/14 1:06 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ people still paying for this shit. The fad was over 18 months ago. Just look at the PPV #'s for proof of that.
6/15/14 1:10 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - LOL @ people still paying for this shit. The fad was over 18 months ago. Just look at the PPV #'s for proof of that.

168 did over 1 million. 169 and 170 did decently. The 'fad' isn't over. People will pay for compelling fights, UFC has just been struggling to put them together recently. Hard to blame them with their stars either being inactive for one reason or another.

6/15/14 1:13 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
I Wild Each It - LOL @ people still paying for this shit. The fad was over 18 months ago. Just look at the PPV #'s for proof of that.

168 did over 1 million. 169 and 170 did decently. The 'fad' isn't over. People will pay for compelling fights, UFC has just been struggling to put them together recently. Hard to blame them with their stars either being inactive for one reason or another.

No Chuck. No Brock. No Anderson. No GSP.

The fad is over.
6/15/14 1:15 AM
Feelz Good

I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.
What do you want to bet 174 does more buys than 173? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:16 AM
FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShowtimeKnee - Dog shit card the only fight worth watching was Rory vs Woodley, jimmo quit againt like he did vs Manuwa, Schaub vs Arlovski was horrendous so was Bader vs Fejao and MM outclasses Ali.

Jimmo Quit? OSP broke the guys arm. GTFO.
6/15/14 1:16 AM
xsrg95
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - 

The fad is over.

at least we have ronda rousey. hahaha
6/15/14 1:20 AM
I Wild Each It

Feelz Good - 
I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.

As if that's somehow supposed to be impressive?
6/15/14 1:22 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really understand the people on here rooting for MMA to fail. It's more than a fad, that much is obvious. It's a composition of cycles. The later 2013, fans were clamering for the next match-up week to week. GSP is fighting Diaz, Silva is rematching Weidman, Jones, JDS, etc. Early 2014 has been lackluster, but new champs premiered (Dillishaw, Weidman, Hendricks) and the later half of 2014 is looking good to me. Hopefully the stars can really put in the work now and stay active.
6/15/14 1:26 AM
OCMikey
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It -
Feelz Good - 
I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.

Lol...agreed. What does that have to do with anything that was said? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:27 AM
Feelz Good

in_different -

I don't really understand the people on here rooting for MMA to fail. It's more than a fad, that much is obvious. It's a composition of cycles. The later 2013, fans were clamering for the next match-up week to week. GSP is fighting Diaz, Silva is rematching Weidman, Jones, JDS, etc. Early 2014 has been lackluster, but new champs premiered (Dillishaw, Weidman, Hendricks) and the later half of 2014 is looking good to me. Hopefully the stars can really put in the work now and stay active.
It's that hipster, pretentious douche mentality. Some people like having some niche thing to like that not a lot of people are into. It's the same people who tell you about how they're a longtime fan of a band that just hit it big, then hate that same band upon the release of their second commercially successful album.

Liking something that isn't mainstream makes them feel special. It's just one of many types of retarded MMA fans. Though they're the most annoying, they haven't stopped bitching since TUF 1. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:32 AM
Feelz Good

OCMikey -
I Wild Each It -
Feelz Good - 
I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.

Lol...agreed. What does that have to do with anything that was said? Phone Post 3.0
If someone's arguing that the UFC is becoming less popular, I think this "terrible" card outselling their last ppv is very relevant. You can't say they're on the decline if their numbers improve. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:33 AM
I Wild Each It

Feelz Good - 
OCMikey -
I Wild Each It -
Feelz Good - 
I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.

If someone's arguing that the UFC is becoming less popular, I think this "terrible" card outselling their last ppv is very relevant. You can't say they're on the decline if their numbers improve. Phone Post 3.0

UFC 173 or UFC 174...pick the least smelling turd.
6/15/14 1:37 AM
OCMikey
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good -
OCMikey -
I Wild Each It -
Feelz Good - 
I Wild Each It -

The fad is over.

If that's your argument, did UFC 173 pull better numbers than UFC 172? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:39 AM
I Wild Each It

Edited: 06/15/14 1:39 AM
It had to, OCMikey. Each PPV is a steady increase in buys because of it's undying popularity. UFC 300 is projected to do 326 million buys.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.