UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> ISIS executing their Iraqi prisoners - pics

6/15/14 12:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GucciGucciGucci
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FYI

http://justpaste.it/fusg

Dayum

6/15/14 1:26 AM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck.

You have to beg for your life knowing they're gonna kill you anyway. I would say just try to run but you'd probably just get worse once caught.

Disturbing pics. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:39 AM
White347LX
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so glad to have only first world problems in my life.
6/15/14 2:51 AM
SOO72

I saw a few people in there who appeared more American than Iraqi. Disgusting and cowardly. If only those poor people had weapons of their own to defend themselves. They wouldn't have been marched to lay in the dirt and get shot through the head.

I would like watching those executioners be set afire and die screaming. Same goes for their "news" person or whoever was photographing all of this as it happened.
6/15/14 3:10 AM
athaba
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can a place become so crazy Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:32 AM
TheFlyingGentlemen

. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:48 AM
frankenchrist
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood -  Doesn't the US still execute prisoners! Many were innocent of their crimes.

There was one guy this year released from a 25 year sentence and was completely innocent.

Just sayin'. Phone Post

yeah because the us just rounds up large groups of their fellow citizens, suspected of being "an enemy" of some religious ideology, and executes them without trial. that happens right?
6/15/14 6:16 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice trucks, shitty paint jobs

Fuckin animals Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:38 AM
FABombDropper

RobinHood - So, you care about the methodology but not the point of arrival! Phone Post
You should move to Iraq and teach them the error of their ways. Once they realize that they are emulating western culture, they will cut that shit out. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:39 AM
ManOfThePeepHole
1581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/15/14 7:25 AM
Little EagleYoshida
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man i made those Navistar platforms In a lot of those pics. Sucks to see they are being used to round people up to be executed. In fact it really pisses me the fuck off.
6/15/14 7:40 AM
MMA6053
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unbelievable really.

How a race of people can inflict such mind numbing atrocities on their own race and kind yet stand and fight for their country against their lifelong Western foes and invaders and they run a fucking mile.

Fucking gutless, spineless cowards to the very last.
6/15/14 7:54 AM
Jits_n_Hoez

easedel - Makes you wonder what makes them tick over there. Unbelievable the difference in civility.
American and Jewish money. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:12 AM
baj54

RobinHood - So, you care about the methodology but not the point of arrival! Phone Post
I take it all of those people were on trial and their fate decided on by their peers? Shut up with your nonsense you damn commie. I'm not a fan of most of our gubmints decision but they are far from committing any atrocities like these bare hand shit wipers are doing. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:36 AM
BigEyedFish

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON
RobinHood -  Doesn't the US still execute prisoners! Many were innocent of their crimes.

There was one guy this year released from a 25 year sentence and was completely innocent.

Just sayin'. Phone Post

dumbest post of the year!

congrats, that is hard to do on a forum like this!

6/15/14 8:39 AM
Entreri

What is seen cannot be unseen, I will skip it.

These sick fucks just murdering people.
6/15/14 8:56 AM
jacktripper

Jits_n_Hoez -
easedel - Makes you wonder what makes them tick over there. Unbelievable the difference in civility.
American and Jewish money. Phone Post 3.0
So in other words Russians, Arabs, Muslim fanatics and Iranians have nothing at all to do with this... It's all on "the Jews" and the great satan Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:16 AM
Bangers Delight
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOO72 - I saw a few people in there who appeared more American than Iraqi. Disgusting and cowardly. If only those poor people had weapons of their own to defend themselves. They wouldn't have been marched to lay in the dirt and get shot through the head.

I would like watching those executioners be set afire and die screaming. Same goes for their "news" person or whoever was photographing all of this as it happened.
Dude, these are the Iraqi soldiers that had weapons and left it all and put on civilian cloths because they were scared!

The kurdish peshmargas are now going in in killing these islamist fucks.. That's the mentality difference between kurds and these Arabs Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 2:37 PM
Fake Pie
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if GWB ever has even a small moment of regret for all the death and destruction he personally caused with his idiocy.
6/15/14 2:53 PM
fearOfABlackPlanet

That makes me not proud to be an Iraqi "freedom" vet. I think I will stop telling people or admitting to it.
6/15/14 3:13 PM
FABombDropper

BigEyedFish -

Just sayin'. Phone Post

dumbest post of the year!

congrats, that is hard to do on a forum like this!

No. Yesterday one poster compared fatherhood to slavery and stated that committing suicide to avoid such slavery was something only a brave person could do. It was far worse. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 3:44 PM
stevezur

Fake Pie - I wonder if GWB ever has even a small moment of regret for all the death and destruction he personally caused with his idiocy.

Apparently not.

http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4?t=5m50s
6/15/14 6:13 PM
Ply

fearOfABlackPlanet - That makes me not proud to be an Iraqi "freedom" vet. I think I will stop telling people or admitting to it.
This. Just fuck... Phone Post
6/15/14 6:25 PM
itswhitty
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly haven't been paying this as much attention as it deserves -- it's just hard to willingly delve into such a negative and depressing situation.

But yeah, sorry if this is a stupid question, but where did these guys come from? I mean, I get that they were lying in wait for the Americans to leave, but compared with the other insurgent groups they appear quite well armed and at least somewhat trained or disciplined. How did they amass such a force and train and arm them without attracting attention?
6/15/14 6:26 PM
EvilMaster

All funded by America and Saudi Arabia.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.