UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> ISIS executing their Iraqi prisoners - pics

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/15/14 6:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fuzzislipperz
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frankenchrist -
RobinHood -  Doesn't the US still execute prisoners! Many were innocent of their crimes.

There was one guy this year released from a 25 year sentence and was completely innocent.

Just sayin'. Phone Post

yeah because the us just rounds up large groups of their fellow citizens, suspected of being "an enemy" of some religious ideology, and executes them without trial. that happens right?
Grizzly Adams did have a beard. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:48 PM
red7
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People will get executed based upon their names. I used to talk to the interpreters we had, and they would tell me some crazy shit.
Ali is generally a Shi'a name. You get pulled over at a Sunni checkpoint and your name is Ali? Dead.
Apparently Shi'a and Sunni pray differently. You pray the wrong way when given the last chance? Dead.
The Wahhabi went so far as to call a cucumber a "male" vegetable and a tomato a "female" vegetable. Your just a poor farmer trying to sell his shit in the wrong place? Dead.
What always boggled my mind was that the average Iraqi said that when Saddam was in charge, "Sunni, Shi'a, same thing. Brothers." It leads me to believe that a lot of these fighters are foreign, or have come under the influence of foreign leadership. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:48 PM
GucciGucciGucci
1447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks some of the pics were deleted from the link I posted

Here's most of the pictures at this link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17b_1402806773

6/15/14 6:49 PM
red7
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fearOfABlackPlanet - That makes me not proud to be an Iraqi "freedom" vet. I think I will stop telling people or admitting to it.
Brother, we did our job. Leadership failed us and the mission. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:45 PM
BigEyedFish
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON
FABombDropper - 
BigEyedFish -
RobinHood -  Doesn't the US still execute prisoners! Many were innocent of their crimes.

There was one guy this year released from a 25 year sentence and was completely innocent.

Just sayin'. Phone Post

dumbest post of the year!

congrats, that is hard to do on a forum like this!

No. Yesterday one poster compared fatherhood to slavery and stated that committing suicide to avoid such slavery was something only a brave person could do. It was far worse. Phone Post 3.0

geez its hard to argue with that one yikes!  

6/16/14 11:13 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to wonder why didn't they use video for this. It *almost* looks staged. They do have released videos before so why stop at pics?

Not that it's beyond these ISIS scum to do such a thing, but with this, who will surrender to these bastards now? A lot of the Iraqi troop are unmotivated with poor moral. Even they will now fight like wounded lions if death is the only issue.
6/16/14 11:16 AM
ShawnTheBadger
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevezur - 
Fake Pie - I wonder if GWB ever has even a small moment of regret for all the death and destruction he personally caused with his idiocy.

Apparently not.

http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4?t=5m50s

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.