UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Special forces by country (pics)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/15/14 6:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NCar
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stephen1547 - 
NCar - Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Special_Operations_Regiment

JTF2 did lots and lots of work in Afghanistan.

That's just how my friends in the infantry explained it to me, I think they are counter terrorism experts in general...
6/15/14 6:22 PM
BLPorritt
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -
Darth Ryase -

Iraqi Special Forces

Where are these assholes at right now? Phone Post 3.0
Hiding with the Shits Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:28 PM
CrocodileDundee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blizass -
Entreri - 
Blizass - 
Entreri - LOL@Iraqi Special Forces. They are good for parading.

Are you speaking from personal experience? These men have seen more combat than you can imagine.

I suppose if you count surrendering and fleeing as "combat experience".

Nope, I'm talking about going on raids about 5 days a week for years, clearing houses so fast you'd shit your pants. Way to many firefights to count but I'm sure your combat experience is much greater than theirs?

Well said... Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:35 PM
haya1340
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

USAF PJs - The elite of the elite.

Hahaha haha at SEALs and green berets calling on pj's for help. There is a reason they don't go through the special operation combat medic course. And it's not because they are better. They're essentially paramedics with rifles that can jump out of planes and dive. Phone Post 3.0

Usually agree with most of what you say but your off base here. PJ'S don't go to the special forces medic school because they have their own school house that much more extensive. Besides that their pipeline is basically identical to green berets ( exception would be Monterey for linguist school) . Worked with some of these guys at Keesler AFB after Katrina, they were running rescue ops in New Orleans and taking fire from dirt bag inmates that were let loose from the jails and other assholes and basically split their force and swept the city to make rescue ops "easier to execute" their pretty fucking tough from my experience.
6/15/14 6:42 PM
18Doc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haya1340 -
18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

Hahaha haha at SEALs and green berets calling on pj's for help. There is a reason they don't go through the special operation combat medic course. And it's not because they are better. They're essentially paramedics with rifles that can jump out of planes and dive. Phone Post 3.0

Usually agree with most of what you say but your off base here. PJ'S don't go to the special forces medic school because they have their own school house that much more extensive. Besides that their pipeline is basically identical to green berets ( exception would be Monterey for linguist school) . Worked with some of these guys at Keesler AFB after Katrina, they were running rescue ops in New Orleans and taking fire from dirt bag inmates that were let loose from the jails and other assholes and basically split their force and swept the city to make rescue ops "easier to execute" their pretty fucking tough from my experience.
Agree to disagree.

But no way is the PJ'S pipeline anything close to the q course. And they go through a paramedic course. You're saying Seals, rangers, green berets, recon, force recon, marsoc have an easier medic course? what is your experience? Because it sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:43 PM
Jedburgh1
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the OG bro. It's full of commando experts. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:45 PM
wasabi
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always believed that the mind is the best weapon. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:47 PM
NCar
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 

As a Canadian, this thread is the first I've heard of the JTF2 and I'm happy I didn't know.....

How can you be elite if the media expoits your operations ?

I knew about them because I live in a military town, and had a lot of friends who's parents were in the forces. But I realy don't know much about them, other than they are said to be major bad asses...
6/15/14 6:47 PM
18Doc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.afsoc.af.mil/specialtactics/pjtraining.asp

From the afsoc site. They are paramedics.

And No language skills, they aren't required for their mission. I don't know where you heard that. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:50 PM
18Doc

Jedburgh1 - It's the OG bro. It's full of commando experts. Phone Post 3.0
The misconceptions some people have on here is pretty comical. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:50 PM
Jack Skellington
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - 

Canadian JTF2 (counter-terrorism)

Looks like the winter storm troopers in Empire Strikes Back.
6/15/14 7:05 PM
chaplinshouse
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoyalRailer - 
Darth Ryase -

Iraqi Special Forces

This dudes need to get their shit together and take out ISIS! Phone Post 3.0

helmet cams pointed in the wrong direction imo

6/15/14 7:08 PM
chaplinshouse
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG special forces

6/15/14 7:10 PM
Toki Wartooth
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - 

United States MARSOC

Anyone else think homeboy looks a whole hell of a lot like Bill Murray?
6/15/14 7:12 PM
Sliss_77
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to find pictures of JTF2 because it is secret.

This is the promo vid that the snowtrooper pic was taken from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLEby9GyaHI
6/15/14 7:13 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase -

Huntsmen Corps: Danish Special Forces

So fucking metal Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:14 PM
x FOX x
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes -
Darth Ryase -

Iraqi Special Forces

Why aren't these pussies fighting off the ISIS? Phone Post 3.0
They've beat ISIS when engaged too bad the rest if the Iraqi military / police suck Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:15 PM
Toki Wartooth
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sliss_77 - Hard to find pictures of JTF2 because it is secret.

This is the promo vid that the snowtrooper pic was taken from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLEby9GyaHI

QFT - JTF is like 99% of the groups listed here, it doesn't do you a lot of good to have a lot of photos out for consumption.

I'd guess there are probably one or two SpecOps people in this photo - finding Waldo is easier.

6/15/14 7:18 PM
Dangerboy09
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:19 PM
stephen1547
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVEL MACHIDA - 
Darth Ryase -

Huntsmen Corps: Danish Special Forces

So fucking metal Phone Post 3.0

More like Iron.

6/15/14 7:19 PM
theseanster
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

OG special forces

Hahahaha!!!!

6/15/14 7:22 PM
Toki Wartooth

theseanster - 
chaplinshouse - 

OG special forces

Hahahaha!!!!

Nah - OG SpecOps would have half the group in white armour.
6/15/14 7:23 PM
haya1340
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

18Doc -
haya1340 -
18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

Agree to disagree.

But no way is the PJ'S pipeline anything close to the q course. And they go through a paramedic course. You're saying Seals, rangers, green berets, recon, force recon, marsoc have an easier medic course? what is your experience? Because it sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
Agree to disagree too I guess, not trying to get in a pissing match with a trigger puller. If you get a chance check there requirements for the indoc course and the pipeline for shits and giggles. At the end of the day none are gonna be the same since each branch specializes in a specific direction for their operators basically jockeying for postion at the tip of the spear brother. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:34 PM
Melvinator86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

OG special forces

Lmao Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:08 PM
TedGlad
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MushroomHead -
Darth Ryase -

Canadian JTF2 (counter-terrorism)

Is there a lot of terrorism to be countered in the snow plains of Canada? Phone Post 3.0
The north bro. The russians are coming.

Don't know of i'd call it terrorism to counter but the russians are coming. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.