UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Special forces by country (pics)

6/15/14 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stephen1547
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

esque - Norwegian MDK

Phone Post 3.0

I'm 99% sure that is PRT Meymaneh.  They had the best food in Afghanistan by far.  I used to land there for lunch, and they always had smoked salmon, amazing pasta salads and home made bread.  Plus all the sexy Norwegian female soldiers used to suntan topless on top of one of their 5 sundecks.

6/15/14 5:59 PM
sextoymagic
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badass thread Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:00 PM
18Doc
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx -

USAF PJs - The elite of the elite.

Hahaha haha at SEALs and green berets calling on pj's for help. There is a reason they don't go through the special operation combat medic course. And it's not because they are better. They're essentially paramedics with rifles that can jump out of planes and dive. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:01 PM
18Doc
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jedburgh1 - Bullshit they trained and operated with USSF every day for 10 years.

Some real hard dudes in that unit. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. Some of the guys in Iraqi SF are some bad mother fuckers. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:02 PM
stephen1547
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx - 

I used to know a JTAC that had a T-Shirt that said "JTAC: That Others May Die".

6/15/14 6:02 PM
NCar
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Special_Operations_Regiment
6/15/14 6:04 PM
18Doc

Blizass -
Entreri - LOL@Iraqi Special Forces. They are good for parading.

Are you speaking from personal experience? These men have seen more combat than you can imagine.
And this. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:05 PM
Raezor19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

Kinda like the CIA is only involved in foriegn affairs.....

JTF2 has played a role in all skurmishes world wide since inception.....we think.....no one knows ????

6/15/14 6:06 PM
18Doc

NCar - Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

CSOR are some bad mothers too. Why do Canucks call cigarettes darts? As in, let's smoke a dart, eh? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:07 PM
red7
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blizass -
Entreri - 
Blizass - 

Are you speaking from personal experience? These men have seen more combat than you can imagine.

I suppose if you count surrendering and fleeing as "combat experience".

Nope, I'm talking about going on raids about 5 days a week for years, clearing houses so fast you'd shit your pants. Way to many firefights to count but I'm sure your combat experience is much greater than theirs?

Question for the guys that have worked with or trained Iraqi Special Forces-
Are their units divided along sectarian lines like the rest of IA tends to be? I've seen a couple of IA units that would fight, it really seems to depend on who is in command at the time, and how he handles things like chow, resupply or CASEVAC/ MEDEVAC. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:09 PM
stephen1547

NCar - Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

JTF2 did lots and lots of work in Afghanistan.

6/15/14 6:09 PM
NCar
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

18Doc - 
NCar - Also I believe Canada's JTF2 is mainly for domestic threats and CSOR is our foreign spec ops.

CSOR are some bad mothers too. Why do Canucks call cigarettes darts? As in, let's smoke a dart, eh? Phone Post 3.0

haha, I usually call them a smoke as in "wanna grab a pint and have a smoke on the patio...eh?"
6/15/14 6:10 PM
NCar

stephen1547 - 

JTF2 did lots and lots of work in Afghanistan.

That's just how my friends in the infantry explained it to me, I think they are counter terrorism experts in general...
6/15/14 6:22 PM
BLPorritt
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -
Darth Ryase -

Iraqi Special Forces

Where are these assholes at right now? Phone Post 3.0
Hiding with the Shits Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:28 PM
CrocodileDundee

Blizass -
Entreri - 
Blizass - 

I suppose if you count surrendering and fleeing as "combat experience".

Nope, I'm talking about going on raids about 5 days a week for years, clearing houses so fast you'd shit your pants. Way to many firefights to count but I'm sure your combat experience is much greater than theirs?

Well said... Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:35 PM
NORCAL707

NORCAL707 -
Darth Ryase -

Iraqi Special Forces

Awesome fucking thread! At first I was blown away as I always pictured other countries militaries as being a bunch of pussies compared to the USA. BUT then I came across this picture. Looks may be deceiving for a lot of these counties. The Iraq military is a bunch of pussy bitches. Running from the Al quida as of recently. Litterally dropping their weapons and running. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:35 PM
haya1340

18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

Hahaha haha at SEALs and green berets calling on pj's for help. There is a reason they don't go through the special operation combat medic course. And it's not because they are better. They're essentially paramedics with rifles that can jump out of planes and dive. Phone Post 3.0

Usually agree with most of what you say but your off base here. PJ'S don't go to the special forces medic school because they have their own school house that much more extensive. Besides that their pipeline is basically identical to green berets ( exception would be Monterey for linguist school) . Worked with some of these guys at Keesler AFB after Katrina, they were running rescue ops in New Orleans and taking fire from dirt bag inmates that were let loose from the jails and other assholes and basically split their force and swept the city to make rescue ops "easier to execute" their pretty fucking tough from my experience.
6/15/14 6:36 PM
Raezor19

18Doc - 

Cause they resemble darts.....

you should be asking why brits call them fags....

do brits have ciggarette sized penises ?

IDK.......

6/15/14 6:40 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haya1340 -
18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

Usually agree with most of what you say but your off base here. PJ'S don't go to the special forces medic school because they have their own school house that much more extensive. Besides that their pipeline is basically identical to green berets ( exception would be Monterey for linguist school) . Worked with some of these guys at Keesler AFB after Katrina, they were running rescue ops in New Orleans and taking fire from dirt bag inmates that were let loose from the jails and other assholes and basically split their force and swept the city to make rescue ops "easier to execute" their pretty fucking tough from my experience.
Id listen to 18Doc bro...

He was an Army Reservist or something :-) Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:42 PM
18Doc

haya1340 -
18Doc - 
PanRoastedJinx -

Agree to disagree.

But no way is the PJ'S pipeline anything close to the q course. And they go through a paramedic course. You're saying Seals, rangers, green berets, recon, force recon, marsoc have an easier medic course? what is your experience? Because it sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:43 PM
Jedburgh1
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the OG bro. It's full of commando experts. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:44 PM
Raezor19

As a Canadian, this thread is the first I've heard of the JTF2 and I'm happy I didn't know.....

How can you be elite if the media expoits your operations ?

6/15/14 6:45 PM
wasabi
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always believed that the mind is the best weapon. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:47 PM
NCar

Raezor19 - 

As a Canadian, this thread is the first I've heard of the JTF2 and I'm happy I didn't know.....

How can you be elite if the media expoits your operations ?

I knew about them because I live in a military town, and had a lot of friends who's parents were in the forces. But I realy don't know much about them, other than they are said to be major bad asses...
6/15/14 6:47 PM
18Doc

http://www.afsoc.af.mil/specialtactics/pjtraining.asp

From the afsoc site. They are paramedics.

And No language skills, they aren't required for their mission. I don't know where you heard that. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.