UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana being outraged because of sh** card

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/15/14 11:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only guy that found there was too much mma this las 30 days or so ...like the ufc literally had something every week for the last 4 weeks...holy shit its alot...and mostly sub par stuff. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 11:35 AM
Team Alpha Snail
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - Am I the only guy that found there was too much mma this las 30 days or so ...like the ufc literally had something every week for the last 4 weeks...holy shit its alot...and mostly sub par stuff. Phone Post 3.0
But if you were to have merged all those cards into 2 PPV's you'd have had 2 cards that were definitely worth $60! However the UFC then lose out on all the revenue they create by taking these events to so many different locations. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:17 PM
epwar
674 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is Dana and the stack of fucks he gives in real life about a shitty card:

6/15/14 1:27 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If only the UFC could book cards like DFW plays cards.

You know since he always wins.

Dana is a regular Stu Ungar when it comes to winning at anything from blackjack to poker in Vegas.

You'd think a guy that never loses in Vegas would have a little magic left to turn these shit sandwiches into Jimmy John's. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:40 PM
Tommy Gunnz
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scottbut - Although I've always recorded PPV cards on the UK, I always used to make a night of watching it the day after, food drinks etc, past year or so I simply fast forward through the recording the next morning, past 3 events I haven't even watched them all. Phone Post 3.0
we can't even record the ppvs in USA. The fights are so late sometimes I just would rather tape it and watch it in the morning which I can't do so it prevents me from buying their product Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:43 PM
FadeToBlack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - is fucking hilarious

come on you can throw fighters under the bus all day. the bottom line is this organization is trying to sell polished turds and has been since ufc 100....

It's ironic too, cruel irony at that, because he is the frontman behind this watered-down band of misfits that is making the sport less interesting to human beings all over the world.

Dana, you reap what you sow, quit diluting the quality of the cards so we aren't stuck with a snoozer like last night's card, asshole. Seriously.
6/15/14 1:52 PM
AsimpleFan
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty bad card. Only bought it because I had friend down visiting. PPVs should be better than that. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:53 PM
12SixElbow
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REALLY bad card for a PPV.

I'll be interested to see the PPV numbers, or at least what they tell us the numbers are.

6/15/14 2:05 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I'm Canadian so there were quite a few fights I really enjoyed on the card. (mainly prelims)

Valerie Letourneau's fight was great! She really impressed me, and she's from around here.

But the PPV portion did suck indeed for the most part, I'm lucky I missed most of the Arlovski fight.
6/15/14 3:34 PM
rkm456
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There are currently 9 champions, with the addition of women's strawweight, there will be 10. There is not a single good reason there isn't 2 belts defended on every ppv.

They also desperately need to fix the weight class increments.
6/15/14 3:42 PM
Mr_Honky
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz -
scottbut - Although I've always recorded PPV cards on the UK, I always used to make a night of watching it the day after, food drinks etc, past year or so I simply fast forward through the recording the next morning, past 3 events I haven't even watched them all. Phone Post 3.0
we can't even record the ppvs in USA. The fights are so late sometimes I just would rather tape it and watch it in the morning which I can't do so it prevents me from buying their product Phone Post 3.0
I record them. What cable provider do you have? I've never had a problem. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 3:44 PM
sagemma
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Sultan - I dont understand how someone who spends as much time as him around the fighting game could get so angry at a lackluster card. Phone Post 3.0
Because it was the ufcs first time back in vancouver since 2011 and it was silent in the arena during half the fights and once the main event rolled around everyone started leaving, literally at the end of every round tons of people would get up and leave, the place had a shitty atmosphere and just wasnt what you expect a ufc event to be Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:22 PM
andercansilva

bet dana also lost every penny gambling that he won a few weeks back. no article on that.
6/15/14 7:26 PM
Spidermoore
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't even watched a UFC PPV since 168. I watched UFC 165-168 at a bar. Last UFV PPV I purchased was 154 and that was because of a discount via the XBOX app.

The UFC has over saturated the market and priced themselves out of my scope.

Don't give me any crap about not being a "real" fan. I just have to spend my money more wisely and the cards are mostly crap not worth $60. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:48 PM
Wes_Mantooth

come on you can throw fighters under the bus all day. the bottom line is this organization is trying to sell polished turds and has been since ufc 100....

UFC 100 is the last I paid for.
6/16/14 4:51 PM
MattyECB
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/14 4:54 PM
Stea1th - 
Vinnie G - 
Stea1th -

I hate watching schuab fights, I don't think I've seen any entertaining ones. 

It's entertaining every time he gets put to sleep. Phone Post 3.0

this is true. 

You don't think you've seen any entertaining ones??

WHAT THE FOQ!! I think I know a little someone who may disagree, and his name is Mr. Banjo

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!"

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!! "

"Is this not why you are here??"

"Spaniard, Spaniard, Spaniard, Spaniard."

6/16/14 4:52 PM
MattyECB
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/14 4:55 PM

...Sorry, I was just watching Russel Crowe :/

6/16/14 11:20 PM
I Wild Each It
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WARRIOR POET - 

so, every card since 100 has been a polished turd? but you still watch over 70 ufcs later? sounds like a lsoer with no life. don't sit around watchign shit you don't like.

or if yo uare mad at dana, then just ask him to polish you, brah

i am just fucking with you. go on whining. prease.

You're such a douchebag.
6/17/14 7:38 AM
Doc T
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is going downhill fast IMO Phone Post 3.0
8/29/14 6:48 PM
Spidermoore
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we at rock bottom yet?
8/29/14 6:49 PM
Rambo John J
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOLF TICKHITS
8/29/14 6:55 PM
Kostakio
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reedik Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.