OtherGround Forums >> Feminists Against STARE RAPING

6/15/14 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OblongBox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/15/14 12:35 PM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what happens when they venture too far from the kitchen.
6/15/14 12:37 PM
BTTMike
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cunts. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:37 PM
Stronghold
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, she is **sick** of reading that... So, hon, turn off your PC and do something else. The world is not going to change for you so don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Can a guy even smile anymore without offending someone? Must be yankee women. Southern gals seem less pent up.
6/15/14 12:38 PM
Ahren_nhb
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fucking site, I'm tellin' ya.

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

6/15/14 12:38 PM
fahker
496 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods I'm requesting a name change to OGFahkerStareRapist! Thank you very much for your time. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:39 PM
Horus2001
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These women have never been to Brazil.. The rates of stare raping was out of control when I was there. I admit, I did add to the problem... Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:40 PM
GEYprideneverdies
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God I hate women. It's a damn shame i like fucking them. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:42 PM
theoutsiders
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SwedishShooto -
Passive Jay - 

OH for fucks sake. I have alway supported equal rights and pay for woman but this is just stupid. This is so dumb that it just turned me into an anti-feminist, fuck those people.

This x1000. That's exactly how I feel too. I used to agree with and sympathize with a lot of the things they said years ago. It made sense, equal treatment, no discrimination, no sexual abuse in the workplace all these very common sense issues. It's gone way too fucking far now and it's becoming complete lunacy. Anytime someone starts with "I'm a feminist..." I've already tuned out, it's probably ignorant of me but I can't stand this whole fucking pack anymore.
this Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:43 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - 

Okay, this one might have a point.
Lt. Iceman Kazansky
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GEYprideneverdies - God I hate women. It's a damn shame i like fucking them. Phone Post 3.0

As the brilliant Jim Jeffries once said,

" I don't fuck girls, because I only fuck things I respect "

billid
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Next level thinking right here. Something women can't do. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:44 PM
dipsheet
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb - 

THIS...

IS....

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
6/15/14 12:45 PM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most ironic part about this whole ordeal is that they hate being stared at yet they are holding up signs to draw attention to themselves lol.
6/15/14 12:46 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

what about sexually harassing men with provocative and slutty clothing?

this is a type of VISUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT if you think about it.

If you can give me the resources I can SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE that wearing revealing clothing causes PRIMAL IMPULSES to be activated within men that could be CONSITUTED AS VISUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
6/15/14 12:48 PM
GEYprideneverdies
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never agreed with EY before. But I like where his head's at here. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:49 PM
MooseKnuckleMasher
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -

This guy right here, just Truth Raped them. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:51 PM
dipsheet
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - what about sexually harassing men with provocative and slutty clothing?

this is a type of VISUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT if you think about it.

If you can give me the resources I can SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE that wearing revealing clothing causes PRIMAL IMPULSES to be activated within men that could be CONSITUTED AS VISUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

Have you been watching Beavis & Butthead?!
6/15/14 12:51 PM
danggook

OblongBox -
Grimmus - 
OblongBox - 

i'll admit...i'm stare-raping this one a little..

Yes and I'm more inclined to take her opinion seriously since she is hotter than the other girls.

Fap raping Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:52 PM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox -

Now I want to see her tits

Thanks feminism Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:54 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

GEYprideneverdies - I've never agreed with EY before. But I like where his head's at here. Phone Post 3.0

It's a valid argument.

If you see a sexy pic of a girl, it can physically excite you and if you did not intend to get physically excited, you have been harassed visually.

this is actually the basis of decency laws like wearing pants in public.
6/15/14 12:55 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb - 

this is beautiful man
6/15/14 12:56 PM
akira323

lol. just wait until they turn 40 put on 50lbs and no one wants to see their saggy tits. theyll dream about the days someone looked their way
6/15/14 12:59 PM
Floppy Divac
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Keep of the grass you dumb cunt.

This!
6/15/14 1:04 PM
pillbottle

I don't understand. If these women are out standing around with signs all the time, where are they finding the time to be in the kitchen making sandwiches and washing dishes? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.