UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Feminists Against STARE RAPING

6/15/14 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OblongBox
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler:

6/15/14 1:14 PM
soundsdistilled
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stare rape myself in the mirror everyday.

I also self-rape my cock and spank-bank rape every mildly attractive woman I see.

What does that make me?
6/15/14 1:15 PM
Steven McTowelie
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitch can't even stay off the fucking grass. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:17 PM
Jergs
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -

This fucking site, I'm tellin' ya.

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Thx for posting, I couldn't read the original on my phone. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:18 PM
Lt. Iceman Kazansky
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danggook - 
OblongBox -
Grimmus - 
OblongBox - 

i'll admit...i'm stare-raping this one a little..

Yes and I'm more inclined to take her opinion seriously since she is hotter than the other girls.

Fap raping Phone Post 3.0

Now, now, a gal like that shouldn't be subject to such crass behavior. I personally value her opinion and insight on this issue.

6/15/14 1:18 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would stare rape the shit out of these two!

6/15/14 1:21 PM
Ahren_nhb
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jergs - 
Ahren_nhb -

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Thx for posting, I couldn't read the original on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know why the original image got shrunk down so bad, lol.

6/15/14 1:23 PM
The Principal
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most feminism stems from jealousy... jealousy of the attention that the hot girl got and they didn't. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:25 PM
NineFightFour
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are the same idiots that get drunk as fuck at parties, throw their pussy at someone, then cry rape when they regret it in the morning Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:30 PM
Dogo
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just assumed the bitch didn't know how to spell 'stair.'
6/15/14 1:32 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox -

Perfect Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:34 PM
hercules_mma_kosark
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogo - I just assumed the bitch didn't know how to spell 'stair.'
Lol this Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:46 PM
PanRoastedJinx
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/14 1:48 PM

6/15/14 1:48 PM
someonestolemysocks
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox -

Tits or gtfo Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:49 PM
someonestolemysocks
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacks Wasted Life -
OblongBox -

Perfect Phone Post 3.0
I love this scene, I stare at chicks like this all the time and say "I'm gon' suffer you!" Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:57 PM
The Regulator
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I prefer the term "Fuck Eyes" over "Rape Stare". Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 2:09 PM
Government Cheese
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work with a bunch of women. They're looking just as much as us. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 2:11 PM
RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx -

Poor jimmy rustler. May he rest in peace. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 2:13 PM
theseanster
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ PanRoastedJinx 

VTFU

6/15/14 2:16 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Ahren_nhb -

Preach on, brother. Phone Post
6/15/14 2:25 PM
sublime13
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These signs are eye rape. These signs are raping whatever it is that keeps me from punching dumb dumbs. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 2:29 PM
Dead President
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb - 
OblongBox - 

Excellent post. VU
6/15/14 2:35 PM
Soup and Beer
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best thing about stare rape is there is no DNA evidence left.  Rape rape is just too risky these days with all the advances in criminal justice technology.

6/15/14 2:38 PM
Isaac Bickerstaff

Passive Jay - 

OH for fucks sake. I have alway supported equal rights and pay for woman but this is just stupid. This is so dumb that it just turned me into an anti-feminist, fuck those people.

Equal rights and equal pay same for same for women has nothing to do with feminism and never did except for the window dressing to fool people into supporting it.  

6/15/14 2:44 PM
Gorilla_keylock

Guys... these women have a point. I think we also should get rid of zoo's where the massive systemic stare rape of majestic animals occurs.

I think to prevent stare rape women should have to be covered head to toe.

I swear we are becoming the middle east. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.