UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Feminists Against STARE RAPING

6/15/14 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Drunkie
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you would think with all the bitches at this feminism  group  would be able to make alot of sandwiches but i have no seen one yet. wtf is wrong with them

6/15/14 4:45 PM
steve85uk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard they want to get rid of fathers day too Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:06 PM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theseanster - 

Phone Post 3.0

6/15/14 5:07 PM
panic686
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -

This fucking site, I'm tellin' ya.

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Wow...nice points Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:08 PM
Pablo Duke
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky - See? We just HAD to let them vote, didnt we?

Fucks sake. Phone Post 3.0
Legit LOL Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:54 PM
Abrtitans
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Again, feminists being narrow minded bigots by assuming men cannot be stare raped. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:58 PM
NineFightFour

Feminist are the same as black people when it comes to equal rights. They got it dozens of years ago, and now they just want extra shit. They say they want equality but what they really want is an advantage or privileges. It's bullshit Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:01 PM
TheKidAintMine
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/15/14 6:22 PM
Ch1ef
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:39 PM
OblongBox

6/15/14 6:49 PM
soonertodd
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should stand in front of them with a sign that says "I'm finger banging you right now in my mind,can you feel it?"
6/15/14 6:54 PM
creepymcfinger

Altofsky - See? We just HAD to let them vote, didnt we?

Fucks sake. Phone Post 3.0
This, stupid cunts Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:18 PM
Gojira Ninja

Ahren_nhb -

"If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you  make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

My favourite post of this forums history. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 9:30 PM
KingOfFighters

In Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 11:48 PM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -
Jergs - 
Ahren_nhb -

Thx for posting, I couldn't read the original on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know why the original image got shrunk down so bad, lol.

That's actually brilliant.. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 11:56 PM
Jambo888
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theseanster - 

Phone Post 3.0

rape is rape

6/16/14 12:10 AM
BDW_1983

OblongBox -

The only one from all the pics who I would rape. But I'd give her the dick so good she would want more lol not. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/14 12:11 AM
BDW_1983

PanRoastedJinx -
theseanster - 

Phone Post 3.0

She wants the bbc bad. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/14 12:23 AM
100kgkilla

lmao @ Jinx
6/16/14 12:35 AM
DomenicVelluso
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GEYprideneverdies - God I hate women. It's a damn shame i like fucking them. Phone Post 3.0
Do you think you could actually fuck something you respect? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/14 12:41 AM
Angle 5
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we continue this trend, radical feminists won't stop until everything that a guy does can be considered rape.

Say "I love you" to a woman without her consent, even if you're in a relationship with her? This will be emotional rape, since you're "harassing" her, giving her unwanted "stress" or placing her in a position that makes her feel uncomfortable.

Jerking off to the image of a woman in your mind? This will be considered image or idea rape, since you didn't get permission from her to jerk off to the idea of her.

These may sound ridiculous, but what is next?

I understand that many women may feel uncomfortable at certain times when men stare at them, and many guys are just inappropriate, creepy, or at least indiscreet when looking at women.

I understand that these feminists are trying to control the terms used in public discourse about these issues, but the current use of the word "rape" as a blanket term really does people who are legitimately raped a great disservice.

Like any other fundamentalist, these radical feminists are going way overboard and their wants and actions won't really help their cause in the long run.
6/16/14 12:57 AM
FreightTrain

Theres an obvious ridiculous aspect but there a few freaks out there who fit this description.
6/16/14 12:59 AM
yusul
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - 

oger?
6/16/14 1:06 AM
yusul
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Angle 5 - If we continue this trend, radical feminists won't stop until everything that a guy does can be considered rape.

Say "I love you" to a woman without her consent, even if you're in a relationship with her? This will be emotional rape, since you're "harassing" her, giving her unwanted "stress" or placing her in a position that makes her feel uncomfortable.

Jerking off to the image of a woman in your mind? This will be considered image or idea rape, since you didn't get permission from her to jerk off to the idea of her.

These may sound ridiculous, but what is next?

I understand that many women may feel uncomfortable at certain times when men stare at them, and many guys are just inappropriate, creepy, or at least indiscreet when looking at women.

I understand that these feminists are trying to control the terms used in public discourse about these issues, but the current use of the word "rape" as a blanket term really does people who are legitimately raped a great disservice.

Like any other fundamentalist, these radical feminists are going way overboard and their wants and actions won't really help their cause in the long run.

the problem is the once entrenched,fundamentalism becomes mainstream. basically, they want to become the thought police.
6/16/14 1:07 AM
Jambo888
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it basically comes down to whether she`s into you or not.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.