UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> How do I go about wording to a landlord

6/15/14 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gritty
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/14 4:47 PM

or rental agency if they have somalian tenants or any african refugees? I know that makes me sound like the biggest asshole racist ever but it is what it is. All the apartments I'm looking for now are in stretches where there very well could be numerous ones of them in the building and I don't wanna do a stakeout. Can they legally tell me?

This sucks. White trash I'll just look for bedsheets used on windows as a giveaway.
6/15/14 4:49 PM
Jockey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donald Sterling motherfucker up in here lol
6/15/14 4:56 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think they can legally tell you
6/15/14 4:57 PM
Gritty
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP's cancerous testicle - I don't think they can legally tell you

I know, that's why I'm figuring out how to word it
6/15/14 4:58 PM
Boyd Crowder's Hair
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you're gonna have to put on camo fatigues and do a proper night time recon Splinter Cell Style there Gringo!
6/15/14 4:59 PM
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, last time I was looking at a place, when she showed me one in a black neighborhood I got really quiet and gave her a look and cleared my throat. After we looked at it I said 'I'm done for the day, I'll call you' and she called me the next day with several listings that were in a more preferable neighborhood.

Which makes her a cunt, but I got a nice place.
6/15/14 5:00 PM
raleigh

Lol
6/15/14 5:00 PM
Gritty

It's not a black thing, it's a refugee thing. Don't wanna live...like a refugee.

You could go nice apt, bad, bad, good, bad, good on a street. Not like normal cities with defined ghettos.
6/15/14 5:04 PM
corrosion616

Open a African crafts store...you get labor....they get money and integrated to America...kick me back 10% for the million dollar idea.
6/15/14 5:04 PM

I was just using my experience as an example ... but yea I forgot you live in a big city
6/15/14 5:05 PM
FABombDropper

"Are there any good Somali restaurants in this area?"

Then they may say, "go ask so and so", or "probably, we have a bunch in the neighborhood." Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:06 PM
groundfighter2000
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Technically there's some kind of fair housing law that doesn't allow landlords and/or management companies to divulge: age, race, gender, religion, ethinicity etc. of the tenants.
6/15/14 5:13 PM
Gritty

Team GDP's cancerous testicle - I was just using my experience as an example ... but yea I forgot you live in a big city

Only 64K people here...... documented.

One I looked at today from outside was surrounded by all nice apartments except for it. It was a giant haunted apartment complex. Thinking just white trash and child molestors

Newer place is great on inside, building outside looks good, but it is on a stretch that although looks nice, has a lot of you know what. On the plus side it's a block from my fav donut shop
6/15/14 5:21 PM
Gritty

This is the middle school across the street...

One of three public middle schools in Portland, Maine, King
serves the most racially, ethnically, and economically diverse
neighborhoods in the state.
A large refugee resettlement program in the city of Portland has
brought students from 17 foreign countries to King. Students
speak 31 different languages, and many begin school with little
or no experience with the English language.
6/15/14 5:24 PM
dtom417
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just get an apartment with the girlfriend and you wont have to worry about that shit . Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:25 PM
ManOfThePeepHole
1579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/15/14 5:32 PM
Gritty

dtom417 - Just get an apartment with the girlfriend and you wont have to worry about that shit . Phone Post 3.0
95% of everyone here told me I was insane ! So now this Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:41 PM
dtom417
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as she's not insane (relatively speaking for a woman ) what do you have to lose ? If your going to be with her anyway what's the difference ? So your together and you are both living in separate apartments and both spending money on rent and you'll only be hanging in one apartment anyway . Doesn't make much sense to me . Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 5:46 PM
The Adversary
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Place a bag of rice on the sidewalk with a UN logo on it. Observe what happens next.

If it's not gone in the first five minutes, you're probably in the clear.
6/15/14 5:51 PM
Oak the Toke
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many African refugees freaking move to Maine? Was New Hampshire too tropical? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:06 PM
Eggbert
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paint a large UN on the side of your vehicle. Then drop a large sack of rice off the back of it. If you don't see a bunch come running out of the building you're good.

I'm going to hell Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:07 PM
Eggbert
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Place a bag of rice on the sidewalk with a UN logo on it. Observe what happens next.

If it's not gone in the first five minutes, you're probably in the clear.
Oh you shit stain I didn't see your post lol VU Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:10 PM
Capnsavem
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do they not like pizza? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:14 PM
Hocky Balboa
7981 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - It's not a black thing, it's a refugee thing. Don't wanna live...like a refugee.

You could go nice apt, bad, bad, good, bad, good on a street. Not like normal cities with defined ghettos.
Don't remove your polos on the first episode. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:17 PM
Tiresias
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wear your Grand Wizard get up when you meet them. They'll take the hint.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.