UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My cat is getting mauled - what do?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/15/14 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
InYoMommaCloset
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup.

Picked up this lovely black cat from the shelter a few months back.
House trained and wormed, all good.
Called her "Ronda" - mwahaha.

But she's not quite Ronda in a fight.

There's been this bunch of wild cats out my back yard recently and they've started fighting with Ronda.

Couple days ago she comes in with a limp.
Day or two, she walks it off.

Now this morning she comes in, with a HUGE motherfuckin' chunk of flesh missing out of her thigh.

So, what to do about this pack of marauding wild cats out my back, potentially causing me a hefty vet bill?

I hear it's possible to lace cat food with some kind of doping agent, lock Ronda in the house whilst the wild cats eat up the spiked food, then gather up their sleeping carcasses and bring them to the vets to be put down.

I mean, I believe that is actually a legitimate approach that has been taken by others in a similar situation to myself.

But, what is the doping agent?

Well, I was sat here, running over the scenario, asking myself that question and of course I think, "I'll just go to the fountain of urban knowledge for some answers!!".

So help me out OG.

Anyone know what chemical I buy to dope the shit out of these savage animals?
6/15/14 5:35 PM
StevetheWeasel
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's been this bunch of wild cats out my back yard recently and they've started fighting with Ronda.

Couple days ago she comes in with a limp.
Day or two, she walks it off.

Now this morning she comes in, with a HUGE motherfuckin' chunk of flesh missing out of her thigh.

So, what to do about this pack of marauding wild cats out my back, potentially causing me a hefty vet bill?

Any chance there's an old Okinawan maintenance man nearby?
6/15/14 5:37 PM
corrosion616

You really should call animal control for the most humane method of disposal...adopt a dog and make him friends with your cat and that dog will destroy his enemies:)
6/15/14 5:57 PM
logic672
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh... stop letting her out? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:01 PM
Wes_Mantooth

Wow, this is like rocket science.

DON'T LET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE!
6/15/14 6:01 PM
Leigh
1187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have twice had other cats use our cat flap to bully our cat. Find them in the house at night and they run out. I'm going to sneak up and lock the cat flap so it can't get away, then grab and rough it up a bit. I am a cat person so I can't be too mean but these cats need to learn that they can't come in my house. We have a 3 month old baby and I'm not taking chances Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:06 PM
jjchgo
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get yourself a duece duece!
6/15/14 6:10 PM
bakobell

Cat trap. Duh. Can of tuna while your cat is in the house at night. Take to shelter or another part of town. Your welcome. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:11 PM
NineFightFour
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get your hands on some heparin
Put it in their food
??????
Profit Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:15 PM
Blade Brown

jjchgo - get yourself a duece duece!
Are you little Chris from Boyz in the Hood? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:17 PM
InYoMommaCloset

logic672 - Uh... stop letting her out? Phone Post 3.0

Well that's it!

Last she wouldn't leave the house for a day after she was attacked.

Then she left this morning, comes back with a fuckin' gaping wound on her leg.
Poor little motherfucker is licking it as we speak.

And she's just been totally afraid since, skulking about the place.
Won't even cross the front door jam.
I don't want my cat to live in fear!

Yeah - about the "cat trap", can of tuna - what's up with that?
How does a can of tuna trap a cat.
You left out the part about the doping agent.

I'm going to google "herapin" just now
6/15/14 6:17 PM
tswanson223

Wes_Mantooth - Wow, this is like rocket science.

DON'T LET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE!
This Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:19 PM
Pat Giles

Leigh - We have twice had other cats use our cat flap to bully our cat. Find them in the house at night and they run out. I'm going to sneak up and lock the cat flap so it can't get away, then grab and rough it up a bit. I am a cat person so I can't be too mean but these cats need to learn that they can't come in my house. We have a 3 month old baby and I'm not taking chances Phone Post 3.0
A cat flap? You mean a dog door. For dogs who shit outside right? Your cat uses a litter box, it doesn't need a door. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:27 PM
boxing wiz
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give her a couple of months training takedown defense, she'll kick a bobcats ass.
6/15/14 6:28 PM
soonertodd
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bakobell - Cat trap. Duh. Can of tuna while your cat is in the house at night. Take to shelter or another part of town. Your welcome. Phone Post 3.0

This should work nicely.get one big enough for a raccoon or skunk.your local farm supply will have them.

My way was the trusty ol' 10/22 I used to live by a lake and it seemed to be a favorite spot for people to leave their pets. I had to put down my share of cats and dogs fucking with our pets
6/15/14 6:29 PM
yusul
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make sure she doesn't have rabies!
6/15/14 6:31 PM
Browny85
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blade Brown -
His brother gave it to him before he went to prison. He keeps it under his bed, it's loaded too. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:48 PM
jamesklyne

Pat Giles -
Leigh - We have twice had other cats use our cat flap to bully our cat. Find them in the house at night and they run out. I'm going to sneak up and lock the cat flap so it can't get away, then grab and rough it up a bit. I am a cat person so I can't be too mean but these cats need to learn that they can't come in my house. We have a 3 month old baby and I'm not taking chances Phone Post 3.0
A cat flap? You mean a dog door. For dogs who shit outside right? Your cat uses a litter box, it doesn't need a door. Phone Post 3.0
My cat prefers to go outside to do his business. Even lets me know when by meowing at the door.

My dog also lets me know when he needs to go outside. When I kept the cat inside only (after moving) then he used a litter box for a few days but my shithead dog would pilfer the litter. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:51 PM
corrosion616

jamesklyne - 
Pat Giles -
My cat prefers to go outside to do his business. Even lets me know when by meowing at the door.

My dog also lets me know when he needs to go outside. When I kept the cat inside only (after moving) then he used a litter box for a few days but my shithead dog would pilfer the litter. Phone Post 3.0

Can you train your dog to chase them off? Maybe let dog outside for a minute first then the cat.
6/15/14 6:51 PM
jamesklyne

As for capturing the feral cats, it'd be best to call animal control. Try to drug them and now you may kill them (and possibly get into trouble).

Maybe tuna with a milk crate, stick prop and string to capture them. We used to capture pigeons like that in Philly (rather dumb thinking back lol). Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:53 PM
TheHaunted2

In for pussy pics Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:56 PM
Blade Brown

Browny85 -
Blade Brown -
His brother gave it to him before he went to prison. He keeps it under his bed, it's loaded too. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:02 PM
stopclock

Pellet gun, airsoft gun or paintball marker?...or keep your defenceless ground and tap kitty inside and feed the damn thing some test. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:05 PM
stopclock

If your a sick fuck anti freeze is sweet to them and will kill them. But honestly invest in a dog to put the run on those lil pussies.lol ty ronda to his collar like a personal body guard.... whats the worst that could happen. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 7:10 PM
cameltoenail

Tell your cat to stop being such a.............................

Pussy! ohhhh yea!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.