UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I have devastating power but..

6/20/14 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IAmBatman
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, define devastating knockout power? I'm guessing you came to the conclusion because you can hit a punchbag pretty hard? Phone Post 3.0
Mustard Tiger
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustSaying - 
crzyJenks -
JustSaying - 
crzyJenks -

Spar with the gym bully that always goes 100%, when he cracks you hard you won't have a hard time going back hard at him.  And lol at "devastating power".

I know you probably won't respect what I say seeing as I'm not a green-namer but I've spent my entire martial arts career trying to replicate what I saw from Mike Tyson. Phone Post 3.0

Would you say your style is impetuous, and your defense is impregnable?

I'll love you until you fuck me. Phone Post 3.0

jxr3008
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Test your power in a Muay Thai fight Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 10:50 AM
JustSaying
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - This thread is laughable. Phone Post 3.0
Why? I don't understand. Anyone who has spent 6-10 years training the same techniques over and over should be able to produce KO power. No? I have rocked guys in training before and felt bad after the fact when I saw them sitting down holding their head.

Someone make a posts claiming to have an ability that takes practice to achieve, MUST BE TROLL!

I'll try to record a video the next time I'm at the gym. You guys don't upset me at all bros, you're only motivating me to train harder. Thanks!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 10:52 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crzyJenks -
JustSaying - 
crzyJenks -

Spar with the gym bully that always goes 100%, when he cracks you hard you won't have a hard time going back hard at him.  And lol at "devastating power".

I know you probably won't respect what I say seeing as I'm not a green-namer but I've spent my entire martial arts career trying to replicate what I saw from Mike Tyson. Phone Post 3.0

Would you say your style is impetuous, and your defense is impregnable?

And he's just ferocious, he's wants your heart he wants to eat your children......praise be to Allah Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 10:55 AM
JustSaying

IAmBatman - OP, define devastating knockout power? I'm guessing you came to the conclusion because you can hit a punchbag pretty hard? Phone Post 3.0
I have many friends who are pro fighters. They sometimes bug me an tell me to get more serious about fighting because I have good power.

How can I gauge my power without actually KOing people? Coaches/training partners constantly tell me that I hit as hard if not harder than some of our pro fighters. I'm not bragging, this isn't why I started this thread. I spent years fine running my technique. I've spent time focusing on every little twitch and tweak from my toes to my finger tips. I've been obsessed with throwing the perfect punch. I don't see why that makes me a troll. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 10:55 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/20/14 10:56 AM
ProteinOverdrive

^ Why aren't you making a video?
6/20/14 11:01 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting blind for OP

6/20/14 11:03 AM
6thDeadlyVenum
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crzyJenks -

This... There's always some idiot wanting to go full clip despite your best intentions... Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:06 AM
6thDeadlyVenum
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - I'm the opposite if you bro. I have pillow fist but I try to knock everybody out I spar with. They think I'm holding back. Nah fool in trying to turn your lights off! Phone Post 3.0
I find your honesty refreshing... VTFU for admitting pillow fists... Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:11 AM
bcolflesh
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/B_Goetz/joeygif2.gif
6/20/14 11:11 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

JustSaying - The guilt of hitting a training partner doesn't allow me to test my power. I've been working on my technique for many years, I've obsessed over form/technique, it's something I pride myself on. However, every time I spar I never allow myself to go over 40%-50%. I also pull the punches back on impact.

Are there any tricks I can apply to my psyche to stop being such a pussy when it comes to trading shots with training partners? I have the Uriah Hall syndrome! Phone Post 3.0
Find a training partner you don't like.

This is the fight game, you can't go to a gun fight without sighting in you weapon first if you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:12 AM
Mango Reinhardt

maximum lulz in this thread
6/20/14 11:13 AM
MartialArtsMixed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Test your power at the uggp Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:19 AM
XcessiveZ

Lol @ this thread.Lets see this other worldly KO power. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:26 AM
Metal Box Combatives
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op, find a punch-o-meter, punch it, take photo, report back with score.

Better yet, record it! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:28 AM
Metal Box Combatives
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Metal Box Combatives - Op, find a punch-o-meter, punch it, take photo, report back with score.

This is the only way to test this devastating power without hurting someone! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:41 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Metal Box Combatives - 
Metal Box Combatives - Op, find a punch-o-meter, punch it, take photo, report back with score.

This is the only way to test this devastating power without hurting someone! Phone Post 3.0

6/20/14 11:48 AM
MattyJ
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is a troll but as a big guy I always felt that sparring quicker smaller guys can be difficult as you have to pull your punches way more than a smaller guy, I guess it all depends on how devastation your willing to unleash Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 12:05 PM
JustSaying

I think each machine is tuned differently. I hit one at a local bar for 860 and a "US Army" on for 920. These were stepping- over head rights. I don't see why you guys are making such a big deal over this. 90% of wurlstah videos end in KOs and most of this dudes are skinny twits with zero training. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 12:10 PM
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP named his left hand Hirmoshima, and his right hand Nagasaki. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 12:16 PM
da Vinci 81
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you tried punching yourself? If you can knock yourself out that should give you a good gauge as to how much power you have. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 12:21 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In to witness the devastating power of OP. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 12:30 PM
Duke Powerhand

I can feel devastating power all over this thread....be careful we're all likely to end up in Bolvia soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.