UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I have devastating power but..

6/22/14 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) I'll bite

In for video! Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 11:20 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustSaying - The guilt of hitting a training partner doesn't allow me to test my power. I've been working on my technique for many years, I've obsessed over form/technique, it's something I pride myself on. However, every time I spar I never allow myself to go over 40%-50%. I also pull the punches back on impact.

Are there any tricks I can apply to my psyche to stop being such a pussy when it comes to trading shots with training partners? I have the Uriah Hall syndrome! Phone Post 3.0
Diddnt read all thread

Picture them saying bad stuff, like gatorade or needle dick.

Or think about that time captain insano laughed at you Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 11:36 AM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - I'm the opposite if you bro. I have pillow fist but I try to knock everybody out I spar with. They think I'm holding back. Nah fool in trying to turn your lights off! Phone Post 3.0
Best comment so far!!! VU Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 11:55 AM
BshMstr
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't we just side step devastating power?
6/22/14 12:05 PM
Chuckliddellstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oooo i want you to devastate me so hard. All those young years you've spent training to devastate, all those towels used to wipe away the fluids of your hard, hard work all cum down to this. Devastate me, bitch, DEVASTATE ME!!!! YEAH!!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 12:21 PM
ImTheSandMan
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein - Oooo i want you to devastate me so hard. All those young years you've spent training to devastate, all those towels used to wipe away the fluids of your hard, hard work all cum down to this. Devastate me, bitch, DEVASTATE ME!!!! YEAH!!!! Phone Post 3.0

lol

6/22/14 1:01 PM
sparkuri

Great thread.
It's like reading my life story.

My power scares me, almost like it's another entity. Most of my sparring is at about 2%. Any more endangers the lives of anyone around.
It's more the training(Buddhist Palm) than natural ability, about 60-40.
I find it safer for everyone just sparring with various harder wood trees; Maple, Hickory, ect. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:28 PM
Roberto Silva
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

da Vinci 81 - Have you tried punching yourself? If you can knock yourself out that should give you a good gauge as to how much power you have. Phone Post 3.0
Devastating power is the reason I have never trained a day in my life.

I just couldn't live with myself if I actually learnt some technique on top of that raw natural talent.

Im afraid I may accidently go into a rage and hulk smash some dude bad. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:32 PM
StreetFightingKing

JustSaying -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - This thread is laughable. Phone Post 3.0
Why? I don't understand. Anyone who has spent 6-10 years training the same techniques over and over should be able to produce KO power. No? I have rocked guys in training before and felt bad after the fact when I saw them sitting down holding their head.

Someone make a posts claiming to have an ability that takes practice to achieve, MUST BE TROLL!

I'll try to record a video the next time I'm at the gym. You guys don't upset me at all bros, you're only motivating me to train harder. Thanks!!! Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully this newfound motivation translates into a video capturing your devastating power OP. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:35 PM
StreetFightingKing

Roberto Silva -
da Vinci 81 - Have you tried punching yourself? If you can knock yourself out that should give you a good gauge as to how much power you have. Phone Post 3.0

I just couldn't live with myself if I actually learnt some technique on top of that raw natural talent.

Im afraid I may accidently go into a rage and hulk smash some dude bad. Phone Post 3.0
Don't despair dude, this site is full off guys just like us so we can discuss our devastating power without anyone ever getting hurt. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:42 PM
sparkuri

sparkuri - Great thread.

My power scares me, almost like it's another entity. Most of my sparring is at about 2%. Any more endangers the lives of anyone around.
I find it safer for everyone just sparring with various harder wood trees; Maple, Hickory, ect. Phone Post 3.0
And oak, duh!

I never said I was the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.
That would be even scarier. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:43 PM
StreetFightingKing

sparkuri -
sparkuri - Great thread.

And oak, duh!

? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:47 PM
ImTheSandMan
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StreetFightingKing - 
Roberto Silva -

Don't despair dude, this site is full off guys just like us so we can discuss our devastating power without anyone ever getting hurt. Phone Post 3.0

I thought I was the only one that didnt train UFC's because I was scared of explodding heads.  

Thats why I just watch and tell all my friends how I could kick that guys ass if I touched him once with my devastating power.

6/22/14 2:00 PM
StreetFightingKing

ImTheSandMan -
StreetFightingKing - 
Roberto Silva -

I thought I was the only one that didnt train UFC's because I was scared of explodding heads.  

Thats why I just watch and tell all my friends how I could kick that guys ass if I touched him once with my devastating power.

Bro you are literally reading my mind.

#Devastated. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:03 PM
sparkuri

StreetFightingKing -
sparkuri -
sparkuri - Great thread.

And oak, duh!

? Phone Post 3.0
Sure, I'll field some questions. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:10 PM
steverowbotham
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crzyJenks -
JustSaying - 
crzyJenks -

Spar with the gym bully that always goes 100%, when he cracks you hard you won't have a hard time going back hard at him.  And lol at "devastating power".

I know you probably won't respect what I say seeing as I'm not a green-namer but I've spent my entire martial arts career trying to replicate what I saw from Mike Tyson. Phone Post 3.0

Would you say your style is impetuous, and your defense is impregnable?

I lol'd Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:19 PM
OSMMA

Wait until you hit somebody clean on the chin and they smile at you. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:22 PM
Brigham
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is op Matty mo? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:26 PM
ImTheSandMan

sparkuri -
StreetFightingKing -
sparkuri -
sparkuri - Great thread.

And oak, duh!

? Phone Post 3.0
Can your devastating power make boats just from punching oak? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:31 PM
forever white belt

This must be OPs final form

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Hasbro_Constructicons_Devastator.jpg

Blue namer please Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:36 PM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could be a UFC champion but I wouldn't want to hurt anyone with my devastating power. Trust me on this, guys.
6/22/14 2:37 PM
sparkuri

ImTheSandMan -
sparkuri -
StreetFightingKing -
sparkuri -
sparkuri - Great thread.

And oak, duh!

? Phone Post 3.0
Can your devastating power make boats just from punching oak? Phone Post 3.0
I've never tried to do that specifically.
Many times just when it starts looking like a canoe or small fishing boat, that's when the tree comes down and I step aside out of respect.
Next question please. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:50 PM
StreetFightingKing

Attila - I could be a UFC champion but I wouldn't want to hurt anyone with my devastating power. Trust me on this, guys.
Dude join the club.. Most of us here have got devastating power.. It's something you can't trane.. You're just born with it.

When OP comes back with his video of HIM using his devastating power on the heavy bag he will also be allowed to join our ever growing club. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:59 PM
Roberto Silva
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demonstration of OP's devastating power.
He doesn't even need to throw down, a look is just enough.

Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 3:51 PM
Sam Sheridan
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every now and then... ever so rarely... THE UG DELIVERS!!!!

Thank God I came back on here and saw this thread and clicked it. Thank God.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.