UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I have devastating power but..

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/11/14 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rockwell
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da power. I haz it.

http://youtu.be/nm6DO_7px1I
(Blue plz) Phone Post 3.0
9/11/14 1:40 PM
rockwell
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least now we finally know where all the devastating power has gone from the lower weight classes.

Into JustSaying's hands. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/14 8:59 AM
forever white belt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit this thread always delivers Phone Post 3.0
9/13/14 9:13 AM
FightToLive
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to spare/train full out, just go to Pat Miletich's gym! You will not feel guilty hitting your training partner hard there.
9/13/14 9:19 AM
LonelyMan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have horrible power... I hit my training partner in the face all day and he just gives me that Frank Shamrock look he gave Bas Rutten.
9/13/14 11:09 AM
rockwell

NotYourAverage14er - Plot twist: Ironwill and the guy with devastating power. ..are the same person.

Ironwill obliterated 4 guys with his devastating power!
OP would've just walked away.
He knows his power is too devastating.
Instead of video evidence we would've got body bags. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/14 6:05 AM
whitesun
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustSaying - I'm fucking serious... I don't understand all the jokes, this is no laughing matter. Phone Post 3.0

So where is the video that you promised ?
9/15/14 6:16 AM
thestoebz

i want to see blut
9/15/14 6:24 AM
Galanis
1526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every single post from OP is more hilarious than the last

It's obvious to anyone who has spent a considerable amount of time in a boxing gym, lol. My god this power

9/15/14 6:26 AM
Galanis
1526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Come to Brooklyn, go to Gleason's gym. Explain your situation. Please take video Phone Post 3.0

If only this would actually happen!

9/15/14 7:41 AM
yellow's b@#ch07

JustSaying - The guilt of hitting a training partner doesn't allow me to test my power. I've been working on my technique for many years, I've obsessed over form/technique, it's something I pride myself on. However, every time I spar I never allow myself to go over 40%-50%. I also pull the punches back on impact.

Are there any tricks I can apply to my psyche to stop being such a pussy when it comes to trading shots with training partners? I have the Uriah Hall syndrome! Phone Post 3.0
For srs Phone Post 3.0
9/15/14 7:55 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's b@#ch07 - 
JustSaying - The guilt of hitting a training partner doesn't allow me to test my power. I've been working on my technique for many years, I've obsessed over form/technique, it's something I pride myself on. However, every time I spar I never allow myself to go over 40%-50%. I also pull the punches back on impact.

Are there any tricks I can apply to my psyche to stop being such a pussy when it comes to trading shots with training partners? I have the Uriah Hall syndrome! Phone Post 3.0
For srs Phone Post 3.0

I think he meant downs syndrome not Uriah Hall Syndrome
apart from that:
YES ABSOLUTELY SRS!
he has to pull the punches back on impact or they would devastate his partners face
9/15/14 11:18 AM
Ghost of Retard
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recieved my black belt in Tae Kwon Do when i was 16, I had to trane Muay Thai in order to fight in compettion because my techniques are too deadly for combat sports. 

I would break boards and bricks with my devastating power achieved through harnessing my CHI.

I have video of my devastating techniques but will not post them for fear of never being able to get an opponent to fight me.

My nickname was the devastator, you may use this name if you wish.  I retired it long ago.

9/15/14 11:58 AM
ProctorMMA
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit bruh remind me to stay on your good side.
9/21/14 11:49 PM
Dbulletproof
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP vs Godzilla.

Make it happen Dana!
9/22/14 12:16 AM
MMAacademic
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustSaying -
crzyJenks -

Spar with the gym bully that always goes 100%, when he cracks you hard you won't have a hard time going back hard at him.  And lol at "devastating power".

I know you probably won't respect what I say seeing as I'm not a green-namer but I've spent my entire martial arts career trying to replicate what I saw from Mike Tyson. Phone Post 3.0
Tyson had stated once he never trained for power but for speed. I'm sure you read it but he also said with speed comes power. Perhaps work your speed in training, hit as fast as you can rather than as hard as you can. Maybe then you'll be able to better conceptualize your force without totally hurting your partner. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/14 12:21 AM
Ramy Daoud
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao! Phone Post 3.0
9/22/14 12:32 AM
King Trav
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread delivers. Justsayin'... Phone Post 3.0
9/22/14 12:58 AM
MrMead
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even know what to say. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/14 7:02 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard - 

I recieved my black belt in Tae Kwon Do when i was 16, I had to trane Muay Thai in order to fight in compettion because my techniques are too deadly for combat sports. 

I would break boards and bricks with my devastating power achieved through harnessing my CHI.

I have video of my devastating techniques but will not post them for fear of never being able to get an opponent to fight me.

My nickname was the devastator, you may use this name if you wish.  I retired it long ago.

I break boards WITH bricks.

Come at me bro!
10/6/14 4:09 PM
Mustard Tiger
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/6/14 4:25 PM
nsmith1966
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could you not take a fight and try then? Phone Post 3.0
10/6/14 4:27 PM
XcessiveZ

This thread is still hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/14 7:45 PM
morg3148

BobbyBigLug -
YousHerName - Let him devastate bro Phone Post 3.0

This is the funniest shit ever. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/14 7:54 PM
Barrington Levy

I have looked into over ten thousand mirrors. In every mirror from every angle my complexion is perfect. My face has no flaws.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.