UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ask a guy whos lost alotta street fights but has

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/21/14 8:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tiger hood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A boxing match coming up in november anything..... I lost most of t uh e fights becousr I was Hammered and solo.... drama pops off than fools wait till last call to jump off, won a couple too, the lossea is what you remember though
6/21/14 8:12 AM
talkischeap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you read ur thread before you posted it ? Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 8:12 AM
tiger hood

Also I spend more time partying than training... tryin to change that but I love yge night life!! Plus I could use a good ass whoopin... props to anyone fightin in mesa AZ tourny, better hope your my apponent couse in brawlin it with no real experiance
6/21/14 8:14 AM
tiger hood

talkischeap - Did you read ur thread before you posted it ? Phone Post 3.0

Not really, im new here bro, I post on the fly baby... why whatup
6/21/14 8:16 AM
tiger hood

talkischeap - Did you read ur thread before you posted it ? Phone Post 3.0

If your reffering to my spelling... im fuckin faded and on one... id say im not as ignorant as I post... but maybe I am... either way go fuck yerself baby cakes
6/21/14 8:17 AM
talkischeap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like you are not takin fighting serious at all bar fights are a million miles from boxing your cardio will be a huge factor than all the defense and striking Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 8:22 AM
tiger hood

talkischeap - Sounds like you are not takin fighting serious at all bar fights are a million miles from boxing your cardio will be a huge factor than all the defense and striking Phone Post 3.0

I know dude... starting monday im going on a training schedule... my coach seems to think I got some natural talent... I know the dude im gonna fight is not only more skilled but probably stronger and better prepared, my coach thinks I dont need to train up till like 2 mos out... bit I never boxed before and am an average street fighter at best... he just wants me in the ring for some reason
6/21/14 8:24 AM
tiger hood

And im down, I figure worst casr I get knocked the fuck out... not like an mma fight where I will get my shit broke off
6/21/14 8:27 AM
talkischeap

If coach is behind you go for it ! Cut back on drinkin a lil lol ! Win or lose its a great experience Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 8:29 AM
Vinnie G
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he dies, he dies. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 8:34 AM
tiger hood

talkischeap - If coach is behind you go for it ! Cut back on drinkin a lil lol ! Win or lose its a great experience Phone Post 3.0

RIP tiger lol, im gonna start training monday, ima have some brothers in the crows so I gotta pull a W, coach knows how I am in the streets... and that gives him alot of confisence in me... in the ring is a completely different story, I sparred the other day for the first time (with someone way better mo nd you) and it was a trip man, he knew how to counter my hits and hit me whie I was vulnerable... which in a street fight im not (couse its hit hard hit first and dont stop till their dobe) but we'll see man, any advice is appreceated
6/21/14 8:37 AM
tiger hood

talkischeap - If coach is behind you go for it ! Cut back on drinkin a lil lol ! Win or lose its a great experience Phone Post 3.0

And thats what he said... win or lose ita a good time and we'll party after, its a tourny with 3 2min rounds... so ima train to just bamb for 6min... maybe ill power sock my way through it... I hit hard as fuck... so im told
6/21/14 9:31 AM
pidgey
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for future video of ass whoopin Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 9:35 AM
tiger hood

pidgey - In for future video of ass whoopin Phone Post 3.0

In4asswhoopin too, wait wut... its alright illl give some ypung boxer a ego boost

... or I lay him the fuck out... we all got a punchers chance
6/21/14 9:53 AM
tiger hood

RokZnaGLASSblackHOUSE - You have a horrible combination of ignorance and ego. Humble yourself before someone humbles you in the ring; or worse yet in the street. If you lived here in Detroit, you wouldn't glorify street fighting like you do. It's all fun and games until 10 wiggers jump you and stab you to death. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck detroit!!! I been jumped by niggas, 5 on 1 and I waked away with some bruises AND my wallet, you need to check yourself homie, I dont and havent glorified shit, my biz is what it is. Gofukyourselfkid
6/21/14 10:11 AM
vieages
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would your coach gauge your ability to box on your street fights? You need a new coach and stop getting into street fights. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 10:14 AM
ABE FROMAN

Sounds like you were hammered posting that shit too.

6/21/14 10:15 AM
whitesun
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a video of street fight/heavy bag etc..

Also, do you have a devastating KO power in your hands ?

thanks
6/21/14 10:32 AM
tiger hood

RokZnaGLASSblackHOUSE - Lmao. Please post the video of you getting KTFO when it happens. And yeah, you walked away because YOUR IN ARIZONA: home of old people and pussies. I'm confident that my 3 year old daughter would choke you the fuck out. Lord knows, you're probably some lonely depressed alcoholic just looking for some attention, but I'll be damned if I don't tell you exactly how bitch-like you are. Phone Post 3.0

LMFAO if you think shit aint real in the battlefield based on location than urine idiot, and I might get knocked the fuck out, never said I wouldnt, still gonna fight though, fuck yourself and have a nice day sweety :*
6/21/14 10:35 AM
tiger hood

whitesun - Post a video of street fight/heavy bag etc..

Also, do you have a devastating KO power in your hands ?

thanks

Most of my devestation comes from my weiner.... its a lethal weapon in every state
6/21/14 10:40 AM
subd
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for "urine idiot"
6/21/14 10:45 AM
tiger hood

subd - VTFU for "urine idiot"

This guy knows whatsup, lmao if I actually win my fight...
6/21/14 10:49 AM
tiger hood

I dig how everyone takes fights so seriously, its just another day to me... win some fuckin lose some
6/21/14 10:54 AM
MediumRareMistake
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Rok guy is biting this troll hard lol rookies Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 10:54 AM
tiger hood

ImTheSandMan - 
tiger hood -
RokZnaGLASSblackHOUSE - Lmao. Please post the video of you getting KTFO when it happens. And yeah, you walked away because YOUR IN ARIZONA: home of old people and pussies. I'm confident that my 3 year old daughter would choke you the fuck out. Lord knows, you're probably some lonely depressed alcoholic just looking for some attention, but I'll be damned if I don't tell you exactly how bitch-like you are. Phone Post 3.0

LMFAO if you think shit aint real in the battlefield based on location than urine idiot, and I might get knocked the fuck out, never said I wouldnt, still gonna fight though, fuck yourself and have a nice day sweety :*
Lol you tried to make up a slang word your your in and you spelled a real word urin. Phone Post 3.0

Unaware

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.