UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lorenzo Fertitta Looks Massive! (pic on IG)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/22/14 6:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
playboyrichy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is on Hector Lombard's IG. His arm is bigger than Faber's head! Does he juice? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 6:45 AM
inf0
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/14 6:45 AM
lorenzo looks huge until you factor in that he's 5 foot 2
6/22/14 6:47 AM
Don_Dada
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Learned from the best.

Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 6:52 AM
chadp
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before Lorenzo FerTRTita. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 6:58 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's juiced to the gills. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 7:14 AM
thesonsofmontana
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not saying he is or isn't on something, I don't know and don't want to assume. What I do know is that if anyone has the opportunity to change and develop his body, he does. He's trained for years consistently and trained powerlifting the last few years aggressively. Also and more importantly, he has unlimited resources to help facilitate his growth. His home and office both have incredible gyms, he can get guidance from the best trainers in any discipline and he can easily afford to have all meals planned and prepared. Phone Post
6/22/14 7:19 AM
slo ko
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's no longer black?

RIP, Black Lorenzo Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 7:20 AM
slo ko
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thesonsofmontana - I'm not saying he is or isn't on something, I don't know and don't want to assume. What I do know is that if anyone has the opportunity to change and develop his body, he does. He's trained for years consistently and trained powerlifting the last few years aggressively. Also and more importantly, he has unlimited resources to help facilitate his growth. His home and office both have incredible gyms, he can get guidance from the best trainers in any discipline and he can easily afford to have all meals planned and prepared. Phone Post
And he's still skipping leg day Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 8:29 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slo ko -
thesonsofmontana - I'm not saying he is or isn't on something, I don't know and don't want to assume. What I do know is that if anyone has the opportunity to change and develop his body, he does. He's trained for years consistently and trained powerlifting the last few years aggressively. Also and more importantly, he has unlimited resources to help facilitate his growth. His home and office both have incredible gyms, he can get guidance from the best trainers in any discipline and he can easily afford to have all meals planned and prepared. Phone Post
And he's still skipping leg day Phone Post 3.0
lol, my first thought as well. You'd think he'd be able to afford himself a better pair of calfs than those twigs he's walking on. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 9:09 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SporkChop -
slo ko - He's no longer black?

TTT for black Lorenzo Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 9:09 AM
Malvert the Janitor

CHRIST! Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 9:22 AM
shaqitup
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
inf0 - lorenzo looks huge until you factor in that he's 5 foot 2
And what difference does that make. So being jacked and short is easy lol I would love to see I try it. People have no idea what it takes to get jacked and if u think steroids is the only thing then u r retarded. Phone Post 3.0

you look 10x bigger when you put on muscle as a midget, whell comparatively.
6/22/14 9:24 AM
Dan Pagan

Malvert the Janitor -
SporkChop -

Phone Post 3.0
Agreed VTFU Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 10:09 AM
R00STER
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
shaqitup -
Pitbull3744 - 
And what difference does that make. So being jacked and short is easy lol I would love to see I try it. People have no idea what it takes to get jacked and if u think steroids is the only thing then u r retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Ok so is that our fault? Did we saw hey I have an idea lets be short instead of tall lol. Listen I'm 5'6 190 and I've been lifting for 11 years and let me tell you short or not It is VERY HARD to gain size and get big especially if your metabolism is fast also. Phone Post 3.0
Ha calm down bro, Info just pointed out that it makes you seem bigger. He never said there was anything wrong with it or that being short is a life choice. lol Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 10:23 AM
slo ko

Dan Pagan -
Malvert the Janitor -
SporkChop -

Phone Post 3.0
Agreed VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4 Wheel Online? I don't get the reference Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 10:26 AM
Acecool72

And if he is juicing who the hell really cares I don't if I could afford to be on the stuff I would be plus it's not like he has to pass any tests lol Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 10:55 AM
vagabond
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
shaqitup -
Pitbull3744 - 

Ok so is that our fault? Did we saw hey I have an idea lets be short instead of tall lol. Listen I'm 5'6 190 and I've been lifting for 11 years and let me tell you short or not It is VERY HARD to gain size and get big especially if your metabolism is fast also. Phone Post 3.0

Lol settle down short stack. No one is doubting how hard you little guys work.
6/22/14 11:13 AM
DMCN
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ having to juice to get to that size. Have you guys ever seriously lifted heavy in combination with a vast stream of carbs and protein? It does wonders ... Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 11:50 AM
dannyapodaca
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. I wouldn't want to be that big but he's doing something right. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 12:40 PM
Brigham
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DMCN - LOL @ having to juice to get to that size. Have you guys ever seriously lifted heavy in combination with a vast stream of carbs and protein? It does wonders ... Phone Post 3.0
... I have lifted for 13 years been around a lot of geared out folk and I will tell you right now, he's on gear Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 12:43 PM
FadeToBlack

The rich get richer, guys. If you have the resources Lorenzo has, you can get your hands on all the essential training regimens, trainers, gear and food. It's a combination of all.
6/22/14 12:46 PM
FadeToBlack

Pitbull3744 - 
DMCN - LOL @ having to juice to get to that size. Have you guys ever seriously lifted heavy in combination with a vast stream of carbs and protein? It does wonders ... Phone Post 3.0
People around here think u have any size or muscle all juice Phone Post 3.0

In all fairness, everyone is born with different abilities. Some need gear to get to that next level, others are born with high T and great muscle-building abilities. Given how Lorenzo looked prior to all this, gear is a safe assumption. Had he always been jacked, then perhaps it wouldn't be as safe an assumption.
6/22/14 12:53 PM
THP

Pitbull3744 - 
R00STER -
Pitbull3744 -
shaqitup -
Pitbull3744 - 

Ha calm down bro, Info just pointed out that it makes you seem bigger. He never said there was anything wrong with it or that being short is a life choice. lol Phone Post 3.0
I know I just don't like when people make it like being short makes it easier to get big. Phone Post 3.0

But it is. Compound movements have a significant decrease of range of motion
6/22/14 1:41 PM
Vikingknee
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love all the experts that come out of the wood work on these posts about what is attainable natty like everyone has the same genetics. Go to the hood and you will see black dudes completely jacked and shredded that don't know the first thing about steroids. I worked at a gym on the south side of Chicago for 2 years I saw it all the time. I'm not saying Lorenzo is or isn't on steroids but to say there is some specs you can go off of to tell if he is you are the one that's niave. I'm sure Lorenzo is on trt at the very least because why shouldn't he be. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 4:53 PM
MMAnima
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Acecool72 - And if he is juicing who the hell really cares I don't if I could afford to be on the stuff I would be plus it's not like he has to pass any tests lol Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. If I was rich as fuck and head of a multimillion dollar company I'd be on that Vitor shit. What's the point of being rich and important if you don't have giant biceps and a dick hard enough to punch a hole in an oak tree?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.