UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Uncle Creepy!! Would u be my corner at UGGP??

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/28/14 4:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the heads up on the date change, haha! Now I've got to see if I can get it off work. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 7:48 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America - Thanks for the heads up on the date change, haha! Now I've got to see if I can get it off work. Phone Post 3.0
Haha my bad Ben.. Hey, the fight got rescheduled to the 12th.. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 7:48 PM
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit_2139 - This is awesome. I'd be down for watching a vlog of OP training/ fight when it happens!

Good luck man all the way from the UK :) Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu! Thanks for the support! Will start vlog/blog thread next week. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 7:49 PM

DreamerMMA -
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - 
JIMMYNAKS - This fuggen Brotherhood.....
No can defense.

Sid, smash that fool. The. Give him respect for stepping up. Then swing by the Aina for a beer or 3 with your name on it.

TTTitties Phone Post 3.0
Dude I'll be on da 'aina literally until I go to the fights. Lol. Fight was moved from the 19th to da 12th. Best friend is getting married on da east shore 9-10, I'll attend the wedding, hang for a few hours, then fly from HNL to Vegas so that I can make weigh ins on the 11th. Gonna be crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way ;) Phone Post 3.0

That is insane and awesome at the same time.

I can't wait to see you guys roll in and steal the show. 

It is gonna be insane haha. Calling to get flights sorted out/ planned tomorrow. I'll be there though haha, even if I have to swim ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 7:56 PM
OCMikey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is beautiful Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 11:24 PM

OCMikey - This is beautiful Phone Post 3.0
Haha thanks brother vtfu Phone Post 3.0
6/29/14 8:15 AM
AssassinsNATION
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/30/14 12:14 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
AssassinsNATION - That's pretty cool of Ian to offer his help if available. You asked for the creepy and you got it! Good luck either way OP. Phone Post 3.0
If im available ill always help ! Phone Post 3.0
6/30/14 12:42 AM

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
AssassinsNATION - That's pretty cool of Ian to offer his help if available. You asked for the creepy and you got it! Good luck either way OP. Phone Post 3.0
How's camp going bro? Phone Post 3.0
6/30/14 1:39 PM
GregNoActionJackson
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
The plot thickens Phone Post 3.0
7/1/14 7:02 PM
AssassinsNATION
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
No homo, things like this are why I hespect Ian, and why he's one of my favorite fighters.

Sidi how about I draw up and print you some stickers to sell or give out to help your cause. Phone Post 3.0
7/1/14 7:35 PM
Bawls
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creep... You were awesome on Fight Companion. Hope you're on another one soon. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 2:34 AM
DreamerMMA
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

That's really cool of you Ian.

I hope you can make it, that'd be amazing.

7/2/14 2:36 AM

AssassinsNATION -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
No homo, things like this are why I hespect Ian, and why he's one of my favorite fighters.

Sidi how about I draw up and print you some stickers to sell or give out to help your cause. Phone Post 3.0
Dude if we can make it happen that would be badass! I really appreciate the help. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 2:40 PM
AssassinsNATION

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 -
AssassinsNATION -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Dude if we can make it happen that would be badass! I really appreciate the help. Phone Post 3.0
As soon as I get time to get to a PC I'll send you a PM with my email and will get started on them for you. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 4:58 PM

AssassinsNATION -
AssassinsNATION -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

As soon as I get time to get to a PC I'll send you a PM with my email and will get started on them for you. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds great Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 4:58 PM

Ian I'll shoot u a PM when I get home from work today also so that we can touch base. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/14 9:16 PM

Edited: 07/04/14 12:29 AM

Just finished sparring. Did 2 sets of 3x3 rounds with alternating fresh guys in each round. And then one 5x3 with fresh guys each round. Weight is down and I'm feeling good! War Underground Creepy (and Rival) Top Team haha. 

7/5/14 12:57 PM
AssassinsNATION

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 9:52 PM

Sparred hard again today. Sorry I have been slacking on the blog thread. Promise to have it up and running this week. And u have mail Ian. War UGCTT!! UGGP is ours! Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 10:24 AM
GregNoActionJackson
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - Sparred hard again today. Sorry I have been slacking on the blog thread. Promise to have it up and running this week. And u have mail Ian. War UGCTT!! UGGP is ours! Phone Post 3.0
I agree to disagree friend ;) Phone Post 3.0
7/15/14 6:45 PM
AssassinsNATION

Sidi did you get my PM? Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 12:42 AM
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/17/14 2:34 PM

AssassinsNATION - Sidi did you get my PM? Phone Post 3.0
Shit I just saw this. Check right now and there wasn't anything in my inbox. Email me directly sidrival135@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0
7/17/14 4:05 PM
AssassinsNATION

AssassinsNATION - Sidi did you get my PM? Phone Post 3.0
Shit I just saw this. Check right now and there wasn't anything in my inbox. Email me directly sidrival135@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0
Alright man no worries I'll shoot you a email. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.