UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard out, Woodley vs Kim

6/24/14 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@danawhite: Just let Dong Hyun Kim officially know that Lombard is out injured and Woodley is in for #ufcmacao… http://t.co/I7jmzl6yVH Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:19 AM
ithurts11
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's fucked Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:20 AM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that takes cojones to step up to that fight.
6/24/14 2:26 AM
RorysBitch
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome for Woodley to step up and want to get back on the right track. Was really bummed how the Rory fight went, and this one has fireworks written all over it. Especially for how hesitant he was vs Rory.

30 day S/N bet to any takers, LET ME RESTORE MY DIGNITY!

6/24/14 2:37 AM
HarryWartz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HIS BOOTY CHEEK POPPED Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:46 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Woodley is about to go on a losing streak Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:47 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley will starch DHK. In regards to Kim, a lot of old school Jiu Jitsu guys really hit this on the nail (even though he's a judo guy, it still makes sense) as to how a fighter who's very successful in their art and has made it into a great transition to MMA. They suddenly get a knockout win and they turn into this incredible knockout artist who wants to stand and bang. This was obvious after Kim knocked out Erick silva, and he went into the Hathaway fight trying to take they guys head off.

That won't fly with guys like Lombard and Woodley, who have power to knock a fucking elephant out.

This won't end well for Kim IMO. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:52 AM
justbleedbro

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - Woodley will starch DHK. In regards to Kim, a lot of old school Jiu Jitsu guys really hit this on the nail (even though he's a judo guy, it still makes sense) as to how a fighter who's very successful in their art and has made it into a great transition to MMA. They suddenly get a knockout win and they turn into this incredible knockout artist who wants to stand and bang. This was obvious after Kim knocked out Erick silva, and he went into the Hathaway fight trying to take they guys head off.

That won't fly with guys like Lombard and Woodley, who have power to knock a fucking elephant out.

Suddenly got a knockout win? Kim's been knocking guys out before he came to the UFC.
6/24/14 2:53 AM
TheEssence
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect. Now they can set up Rory Vs Lombard. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:56 AM
babbling monkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's Lombards injury, anyone know? One thing for sure, I'll never bet on a Woodley fight ever again. He could be fighting Mighty Mouse, I still won't bet on the fight. I'll still watch though.
6/24/14 3:21 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder which woodley shows up Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 3:28 AM
RorysBitch
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete - Woodley is about to go on a losing streak Phone Post 3.0

30 day s/n bet?
6/24/14 3:51 AM
time traveling 12er
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Wonder which woodley shows up Phone Post 3.0

And which Kim shows up.
6/24/14 4:11 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -

And which Kim shows up.
Touché Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:24 AM
lurkingveteran
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley was abysmal v Rory and im sure he has had the riot act so expect him to be ultra aggressive here. Someones getting Ko'd and wouldnt be surprised if Woodley gets loose and tired and gets tagged Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:26 AM
buvaiser

time traveling 12er - 

And which Kim shows up.

Kim Kardashian will blow woodley away
6/24/14 4:28 AM
Don_Dada
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, you mean Zuffa actually got in contact with the fighters involved before announcing it on social media and their website? I'm in shock. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:29 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Wonder which woodley shows up Phone Post 3.0
That one that's not fighting a much better striker. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:44 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Wonder which woodley shows up Phone Post 3.0
That one that's not fighting a much better striker. Phone Post 3.0
Which ones that? The one who showed up against sherlock shields? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:46 AM
Muhammad'I'm-hard'BruceLee
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a better fight for Long Dong Kim.
6/24/14 5:20 AM
dannyapodaca
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great for woodley. I like watching him when I get the chance. I missed the Rory fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 5:26 AM
time traveling 12er
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buvaiser - 
time traveling 12er - 

And which Kim shows up.

Kim Kardashian will blow woodley away

I've seen her work on the internet. Works well from the bottom and had a pretty dominant guard against Ray J.
6/24/14 5:28 AM
ShanTheMan
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/24/14 5:30 AM
SchuabisCREtarded

Edited: 06/24/14 5:30 AM

Lombard wasn't beating my Dong!

6/24/14 5:36 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justbleedbro -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - Woodley will starch DHK. In regards to Kim, a lot of old school Jiu Jitsu guys really hit this on the nail (even though he's a judo guy, it still makes sense) as to how a fighter who's very successful in their art and has made it into a great transition to MMA. They suddenly get a knockout win and they turn into this incredible knockout artist who wants to stand and bang. This was obvious after Kim knocked out Erick silva, and he went into the Hathaway fight trying to take they guys head off.

Suddenly got a knockout win? Kim's been knocking guys out before he came to the UFC.
After his debut he won his next 7 fights by decision, and lost a split to karo (overturned), was ko'd by Condit and had that injury against Maia. I was still wrong though, I had no clue of his record prior to signing with the UFC. I take back what I said. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.