Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff - 
1800champagne - I guess she's never met Gabi Garcia. Phone Post 3.0
Gabi would wag her like a dog's tail Phone Post 3.0

I would pay $100.00 for that, serious.
29 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HandyDarsh
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rsbones - Isn't Ediane Gomes a black belt? Rousey arm barred her in 25 seconds in her (Ronda's) first pro fight. Phone Post 3.0
Wow she must be the best in the entire world, good point. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
kungfugrip
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhuckfaceMcGee - No emotion?
Meisha Tate says otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

no shit! this is the complete opposite!
29 days ago
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should sign the Gabi Garcia match and rename the promotion Metaclitoris

29 days ago
Vikingknee
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know in a GI it would help rousey get arm bars but I think it would make her more open to BJJ attacks as well. Idk what would be better for her GI or no GI. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
1800champagne

Vikingknee - I know in a GI it would help rousey get arm bars but I think it would make her more open to BJJ attacks as well. Idk what would be better for her GI or no GI. Phone Post 3.0
Gi. She'll throw everyone. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
hook_13
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baskbastard52 - Gabi Garcia would roll through her!! Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly.
Though her demise might be the the watermelon smashing thighs of sister steel.

Never mind she said woman Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Brabo Ben
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has given up her back standing a few times.
Most top flight female blackbelts that competed at this recent mundials I would expect to beat her in a strictly grappling match, this isn't no rules, no points we are talking about, back takes are usually a deal sealer. Add to that the disadvantage of now being an mma fighter, we all saw what happened to Roger once he stepped away from grappling full time.
She's good, but top of the food chain grapplers under bjj or no time limit submission grappling rules probably beat her. Gabi steam rolls her and it wouldn't be very competitive. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/14 11:49 AM

Haven't kept up with the grappling scene in a few years. Is Kyra Gracie still elite? Doesn't matter though. I'd like to see Ronda vs. Kyra regardless lol.

29 days ago
TheFirstDragon

Davis has a good shot at showing her worth. She is a great fighter.

But let's be realistic people.

Ronda will submit her or pound her out.

She is on a whole different level herself.

29 days ago
The Power Double
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - 'Gabby is not a woman'- Ronda
Vu Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brabo Ben - She has given up her back standing a few times.
Most top flight female blackbelts that competed at this recent mundials I would expect to beat her in a strictly grappling match, this isn't no rules, no points we are talking about, back takes are usually a deal sealer. Add to that the disadvantage of now being an mma fighter, we all saw what happened to Roger once he stepped away from grappling full time.
She's good, but top of the food chain grapplers under bjj or no time limit submission grappling rules probably beat her. Gabi steam rolls her and it wouldn't be very competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Haven't followed grappling in a while. Roger's no longer elite?

29 days ago
Publicintheog

never buy your own hype Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
JustAnotherMMAFan
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaspareBJJ - 

Gabi Vs Ronda, Metamoris 4. Set it up guys!

I think it will go down something like this.....poor Honda

Haha! Voted up!

Everyone here thought of Gabi Garcia. 

29 days ago
Pitbull3744

Man this Ronda is scary, beats Cain, Mayweather, and any BJJ blackbelt no gi, gi whatever.  Damn Ronda can just beat up everyone.  

29 days ago
X_Rated
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Tremendous Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Zero1
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Hessen, Germany

Did you guys see the video of Gaby Garcia rolling with Marcelo Garcia? Marcelo hat to go pretty fast and hard to get her. I doubt Rousey could beat here. Even if she had better skills strength and mass are a big advantage.....

29 days ago
JustAnotherMMAFan
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rsbones - Isn't Ediane Gomes a black belt? Rousey arm barred her in 25 seconds in her (Ronda's) first pro fight. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think she is a black belt, but, even if she were, that was under MMA rules. It doesn't mean she would beat Ediene Gomes or any BJJ black belts under BJJ rules. 

29 days ago
mijo

Rhonda could not even beat the best in her division in Judo!
29 days ago
Rcorb09
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -

perhaps with very strict steroid testing ronda could... https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3803/10360509035_2c51f64616_z.jpg photo gabiromulo.jpghttp://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil.jpg

Wanderlei was trt'd up in the pic, and she's way more jacked! Looks like a Brazilian science project. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
jayflo145

PrisonMattressPuncher - Ahhh I love stupid arguments.

In the 90s, I only got submitted by one Judo black belt from a tough Eastern European nation. He was tough as nails. I grappled probably 20 Judo black belts in the 90s, and never got submitted.

If I could weather the initial 30 second storm, I rarely had problems with 'extended' grappling. I even attended one Judo club that loved ne waza, I didn't have a problem submitting the black belt.

Te only time I was stuck, was when I got caught one other time, was in a tough kesa-gatame, I couldn't get out, but didn't tap.

If we always default to the 'top grapplers in the world' argument, it's just a cop out. Modern Judo was designed for sporadic bursts of grappling under modern rules. Once that is lifted in normal grappling, a lot got exposed.

But its a different rule set. They were effective under their rule set, especially having very good turtle positions.

Sounds like you have a WEALTH of knowledge cuz 20 years ago you did newaza with 20 ppl. LOL 1/10
29 days ago
pm1964
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of it comes down to being used to the rules of a particular match, and while I think Ronda can give most people a tough time under any set of rules, I have to believe that an elite person who trains and competes only under BJJ rules would win.
29 days ago
shaqitup
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Compete then, of course she won't Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
BigEyedFish

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

Nicolini would take her foot off and carry it home in her purse

29 days ago
DevilDawg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

You mean Megaclitoris.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.