UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I can beat any woman on Earth in BJJ

6/24/14 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love her spunk/attitude. 

But she isn't even the best female at her craft (Judo), so any talk about her being the best at another is kind of silly in my opinion.

FOX Force Five
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ ^^^^^
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She would have nothing for Fallon Fox's worm guard.

6/24/14 3:51 PM
FOX Force Five
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I refered to 2jupiters post BTW
6/24/14 3:54 PM
lolll
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup29 - I find it so funny how riled up you guys get over her comments. She believes she could beat anyone. And all of you pointing to Gabby is hilarious. She is clearly abusing steroids. But hey if the undefeated champ who is highly decorated in Judo thinks she can beat the best BJJ girls what is wrong with that?

Personally I'd love to see her in some grappling matches. If she wins awesome and if she loses, also awesome! Phone Post 3.0

just like she "can" beat cain, personally i think she says this stuff more as self motivation rather than a real belief. but its pretty insulting to bjj, her, a person who isnt even the best in the world at the sport she trained all her life thinks shes better than every woman in a sport they trained all their life.
6/24/14 3:57 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Gabi could beat most men in the world.
6/24/14 4:07 PM
MickColins
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a side note, did people expect her to be anything other than uber confident? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:08 PM
6ULDV8

I wonder if she's ever wiped her ass on anyone's face.

If not, she should totally do that because she's so tough, starting with mine, because I've been a bad, bad boy.

Now go!  Wipe your ass on my face!  Oh my God you're so tough!  Yes!

*I can't breathe*

6/24/14 4:16 PM
HandyDarsh
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can beat any kick boxer in the world
-Ronda Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 4:17 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to hold off letting her ass my face until I see Expendables III.

6/24/14 4:52 PM
The Principal

Gabby chews her up and spits her out. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 5:29 PM
ChaosOverkill
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting for this knockout power count chocula keeps making sure we are know is "dropping pro boxers"

6/24/14 5:34 PM
Standup29

Kepler -
Standup29 - 
Kepler - No wonder Joe Rogan "dissed" the UG. Olympic medalist in Judo who has trained grappling all her life believes she can beat any other grappler in the world... what a shocker.

Look at the wording she said I 'can' beat any women. Seems pretty reasonable to me. As usual bunch of nerds online disrespecting people who have actually put the hard work in.

People should check out the video's of Ronda grappling BJ in the gi she is legit.
This Phone Post 3.0

Rofl careful bro I just lost a special green arrow because some emotional nerd couldn't handle I had a different opinion.

Also LOL @ Megaclitoris :D

Do not have to pay for events or anything here in England but I would happily donate money for such a noble cause.
Meh lost all mine. No arrows is where it's at! ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 5:42 PM
Standup29

lolll -
Standup29 - I find it so funny how riled up you guys get over her comments. She believes she could beat anyone. And all of you pointing to Gabby is hilarious. She is clearly abusing steroids. But hey if the undefeated champ who is highly decorated in Judo thinks she can beat the best BJJ girls what is wrong with that?

Personally I'd love to see her in some grappling matches. If she wins awesome and if she loses, also awesome! Phone Post 3.0

just like she "can" beat cain, personally i think she says this stuff more as self motivation rather than a real belief. but its pretty insulting to bjj, her, a person who isnt even the best in the world at the sport she trained all her life thinks shes better than every woman in a sport they trained all their life.
An insult how? She is the best in the workd at womens mma for her class. Insulting would be to say they aren't good. I think your kinda reaching. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 5:44 PM
Standup29

12SixElbow -

But she isn't even the best female at her craft (Judo), so any talk about her being the best at another is kind of silly in my opinion.

So does being the best at her current craft (mma) not count for anything? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 6:10 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup29 - 
12SixElbow -

So does being the best at her current craft (mma) not count for anything? Phone Post 3.0

Yes/no

Yes it counts for something, its a tremendous accomplishment, but is she fighting the best?

No, it doesn't count towards her beating anyone at BJJ.

6/24/14 6:14 PM
whoabro

Unseen - I believe her. It's not that Judo is superior to BJJ but being an Olympic sport means the talent pool and and athleticism both reach a higher level. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 7:55 PM
KZTT_MMAfan55
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe she'd give any woman in the world a hard time, that's for sure. Rousey is amazing. Of course she believes she is the best, definitely not a shocker. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 8:41 PM
someonestolemysocks
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Paging Sister Steel Phone Post 3.0
She said woman Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 8:53 PM
wpipes
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Times like this make me wish Hillary didn't start med school. She would shut Ronda up. And has a win over Gabi. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 9:47 PM
Muay Thai Stick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fine print:

As long as said woman is Gina Carano.
6/24/14 9:58 PM
The Mat Pimp
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabi by drive, strength, determination.
6/24/14 9:59 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

sockeye - I wish she would get humbled but unfortunately she's really good Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 11:12 PM
lolll

Standup29 - 
lolll -

An insult how? She is the best in the workd at womens mma for her class. Insulting would be to say they aren't good. I think your kinda reaching. Phone Post 3.0

saying a top 5 (at best) judo competitor is better than every living female competitor of bjj...and u dont see how thats an insult? lol
6/24/14 11:15 PM
NORCAL707
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff -
1800champagne - I guess she's never met Gabi Garcia. Phone Post 3.0
Gabi would wag her like a dog's tail Phone Post 3.0
Steroid users need not apply. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.