UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hallman: Rousey has mental issues

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
6/24/14 2:38 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Former UFC fighter Dennis Hallman discusses Ronda Rousey, her coach Edmond, Miesha Tate, Bryan Caraway and other MMA topics in this radio interview. Hallman makes some provocative statements about Ronda Rousey and her trainer Edmond Tarverdyan.

"I do think that Ronda has some sort of mental health issue," Hallman said. "It's either that or she's severely immature. She acts like a 14-year-old boy trapped in a woman's body, always trying to make everything think that she's tough when really she's not sure of herself."

"The Ultimate Fighter was having problems with the checks for the assistant coaches, like the money coming in for them. It was like a couple of weeks behind, and Ronda came to complain to Jamie Campione, who is the producer. She came and said, 'Hey Jamie, I'm really pissed off I brought some of the best coaches in the world here to this show, and they're supposed to get paid. Here's three weeks later, and they haven't been paid,'" Hallman said. "That's a legit argument, and Jamie from the UFC, very respectful, and she said, 'Oh my gosh, Ronda. I'm so sorry; it will be taken care of very soon.' Before she could finish her sentence, Ronda interrupted her and said, 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you. You don't open your mouth. When I speak to you, you sit there and listen and shut your mouth.' She said that to the producer."

transcribed by WrestlingInc.com...

6/24/14 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthFromHere
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't she suffer some kind of brain damage at birth?

6/24/14 2:44 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of the job interview on step brothers Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:45 PM
BeatonHauff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who watched 20 minutes of the rousey Tate season that she has mental issues. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:45 PM
poonhunter 5000
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like my women crazy. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:46 PM
JimmersonzGlove
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
6/24/14 2:46 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe that. Ronda or not, you're not disrespecting DWs people for no good reason. In fact, you're not disrespecting Craig Piligians people, even with a good reason.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:47 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all have mental issues. Just look at the shorts a certain pro fighter wore in the octagon. I've never heard a Hooters crowd cheer so loud when someone got beat.

Good job Twas, you made a bunch of folks very happy.
6/24/14 2:48 PM
Pilot201
2042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't hallman ask to be released close to a fight so he can take care of his issues? Didn't he fight in a thong? I prefer Ronda's mental instability... Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:49 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilot201 - Didn't hallman ask to be released close to a fight so he can take care of his issues? Didn't he fight in a thong? I prefer Ronda's mental instability... Phone Post 3.0
Thong was a bet, and his issues really have no bearing on her issues. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:51 PM
BeatonHauff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - I don't believe that. Ronda or not, you're not disrespecting DWs people for no good reason. In fact, you're not disrespecting Craig Piligians people, even with a good reason.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Dana would never cut his all time biggest draw ppv star best p4p fighter in the universe for something like that. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:52 PM
Pilot201
2042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRaider - We all have mental issues. Just look at the shorts a certain pro fighter wore in the octagon. I've never heard a Hooters crowd cheer so loud when someone got beat.

Good job Twas, you made a bunch of folks very happy.
I agree, we can simplify this whole thing by knowing we're all a bit mental. Maybe not about everything in our lives but fighters harness that instability and make it work. For the most part... Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:53 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Pilot201 - Didn't hallman ask to be released close to a fight so he can take care of his issues? Didn't he fight in a thong? I prefer Ronda's mental instability... Phone Post 3.0
Thong was a bet, and his issues really have no bearing on her issues. Phone Post 3.0

What was the bet?

6/24/14 2:53 PM
Pilot201

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
He lost a bet for the thong! Love it. I don't dislike hallman at all. But him calling someone mental really is pot/kettle. That whole Seattle/pacific northwest crew are thick as thieves and stick together it seems. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 2:55 PM
Al Cappucino
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - I don't believe that. Ronda or not, you're not disrespecting DWs people for no good reason. In fact, you're not disrespecting Craig Piligians people, even with a good reason.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

You seriously don't believe that?

She was doing this to others as well throughout that season. Being dismissive and talking over others, acting like Billy Badass. What makes you think she would reign herself in because its some Producer?
6/24/14 2:55 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Reminds me of the job interview on step brothers Phone Post 3.0

You're awesome

6/24/14 2:58 PM
Injury_Duty
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because you're a paranoid schizophrenic doesn't mean that people aren't actually following you...

This can very well just be one crazy calling out another crazy, IMO . Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 3:06 PM
Thingading
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all have our issues.

However, Rousey, with her new found fame, now also suffers from "Do you know who the fuck I am?" syndrome.

It is one of the most annoying conditions on the planet, and unfortunately affects those around the individual more than the person with the condition. Although being a celebrity is a convenient excuse for this issue, it is not a legit one because not all celebrities come down with it.
6/24/14 3:07 PM
JerodR
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - I don't believe that. Ronda or not, you're not disrespecting DWs people for no good reason. In fact, you're not disrespecting Craig Piligians people, even with a good reason.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
You have a history of showing that you do not like Ronda, so if you are saying this then I have to believe you. Of course there are two sides to every story and the attitude Ronda often shows makes her an easy target. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 3:08 PM
judonoob

Poor Hallman.
6/24/14 3:09 PM
Pitbull3744

Best assessment of Ronda. 

6/24/14 3:10 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thingading - We all have our issues.

However, Rousey, with her new found fame, now also suffers from "Do you know who the fuck I am?" syndrome.

It is one of the most annoying conditions on the planet, and unfortunately affects those around the individual more than the person with the condition. Although being a celebrity is a convenient excuse for this issue, it is not a legit one because not all celebrities come down with it.
Could just be she caught the Armenian Flu Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 3:11 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She just needs a good, strong dose of vitamin 6ULD.

Zuffa, make it happen!

6/24/14 3:12 PM
6ULDV8

And then she'll have a V8.

Perfect.

6/24/14 3:15 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

This reminds me of the time when the williams siyers were dominating tennis and John mcenroe came out talking crap about them. Men saying shit about women knowing neither can do anything to rectify the beef. Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.