UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP and them Gains

6/25/14 8:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShatsBassoon
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://tvasports.ca/combats/amm/gsp-plus-gros-que-jamais-24062014 video

Georges St-Pierre has never been that big. You can see with the naked eye. Québec fighter weighs about 200 lbs, whereas before he turned over around 190 lbs heavier sound. 

No, the break St-Pierre last few months has not made ??more careless. This is muscle. GSP takes precautions. It has not yet made ??a decision about a possible return in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), but if it takes one day of competition, he wants to live up - or size, rather - of his opponents. "If I come back, the guys in my category are often more than 200 lb, while me, I've always been 190 lbs off-season, he has explained in an interview with TVA Sports Tuesday. I was very small for my class. "Because of my size and my extended long range, but in reality I'm lighter than others."

6/25/14 8:25 AM
ShatsBassoon
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry about the translation!

6/25/14 9:11 AM
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dem roids
6/25/14 9:13 AM
banco

Didn't he say strength training was PR bullshit?
6/25/14 9:16 AM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banco - Didn't he say strength training was PR bullshit?

he said body building was not beneficial, i don't think he ever said strenth wasn't important.

he said the body building he did was for ego, not in the cage performance, that he did other exercised to strengthen his body for functional results.
6/25/14 9:52 AM
Lanceness021

Edited: 06/25/14 10:32 AM
Looking swole.
6/25/14 10:45 AM
notsobigmike
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sacredhate - 
banco - Didn't he say strength training was PR bullshit?

he said body building was not beneficial, i don't think he ever said strenth wasn't important.

he said the body building he did was for ego, not in the cage performance, that he did other exercised to strengthen his body for functional results.

Yeah, he used to talk about the time he wasted doing pec workouts because he wanted that beefy chest look that was big in the 80s.

But, look at him do those muscle-ups and tell me he's not doing strength training. Dude is clearly functionally strong as fuck for a guy his size.
6/25/14 12:03 PM
1inchpunch

He's bulking up for Andy super fight in new year Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 12:03 PM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Re watched GSP v Condit the other day and was struck by how NATURALLY smaller Georges was than Carlos .

He looked more ripped and jacked but Carlos with his long lean frame, height, length etc made GSP look like a well muscled child. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 4:03 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, I remember when ppl used to say GSP was a HUGE ww. Then all of a sudden, he was a tiny welterweight. I don't doubt that GSP could make 155. I've seen him IRL, he's tiny.
6/25/14 4:30 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1020 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1:20 in before I relized it wasn't English Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 4:39 PM
TheMessiah

Must be the horse meat Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 4:47 PM
Porkchop

He's put on 7 lbs?

Who gives a shit? Obviously he isn't training full time right now.

Why anyone would assume he's trying to bulk up is beyond me.

This place is retarded.
6/25/14 4:52 PM
VinegarStrokes
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - He's put on 7 lbs?

This place is retarded.
. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 5:23 PM
Phil999

Porkchop - He's put on 7 lbs?

This place is retarded.

6/25/14 5:26 PM
ChaosOverkill
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This place is retarded.

6/25/14 5:30 PM
iHazpoopz
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thick, solid, tight. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 5:47 PM
ShatsBassoon

This place is retarded.

Nobody is assuming anything except you. If you bothered to read the article you would see GSP is saying he is attempting to bulk and his reason why. Fucking retard.

6/25/14 6:14 PM
Porkchop

ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

Nobody is assuming anything except you. If you bothered to read the article you would see GSP is saying he is attempting to bulk and his reason why. Fucking retard.

The article is in french shithead.

That garbage you posted makes no sense at all. Google translate makes little to no sense. And since you are not qualified to translate french to english, maybe you should shut up before drawing conclusions from google translate.

Spare me reading that dumbass shit from google translate. That shit never works right and you are wasting everyone's time with your obsessive bullshit.

Look how many people agreed with me..... I'm the only one "assuming"??? If I'm the only one, then why was I immediately quoted three times?

With logic like that, you are in no place to call anyone a retard.....

I'm not the one who is trying to draw a narrative from google translate here. So if anyone is assuming, it's you assuming that you can draw some sort of rational viewpoint from an online translation website.

Get a grip you dumb fuck and stop annoying people with your obsession over GSP's incredible 7lb gain....
6/25/14 6:24 PM
ShatsBassoon

Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

That garbage you posted makes no sense at all. Google translate makes little to no sense. And since you are not qualified to translate french to english, maybe you should shut up before drawing conclusions from google translate.

Spare me reading that dumbass shit from google translate. That shit never works right and you are wasting everyone's time with your obsessive bullshit.

Look how many people agreed with me..... I'm the only one "assuming"??? If I'm the only one, then why was I immediately quoted three times?

I'm not the one who is trying to draw a narrative from google translate here. So if anyone is assuming, it's you assuming that you can draw some sort of rational viewpoint from an online translation website.

Get a grip you dumb fuck and stop annoying people with your obsession over GSP's incredible 7lb gain....

You are a fucking imbecile, nice rant though fucko. Exactly where did I draw any conclusions there dipshit? I posted a link where GSP himself says he is putting on weight. Sure 7 lbs isn't earth shattering but how does it take away from GSP's statement? Not sure you understand that it is difficult for some body types and those with fast metabolisms to gain weight. Or maybe the fact he just came out of knee surgery. Thanks for trying out but maybe you should stick to fucking your cousin.

6/25/14 6:44 PM
Porkchop

ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

You are a fucking imbecile, nice rant though fucko. Exactly where did I draw any conclusions there dipshit? I posted a link where GSP himself says he is putting on weight. Sure 7 lbs isn't earth shattering but how does it take away from GSP's statement? Not sure you understand that it is difficult for some body types and those with fast metabolisms to gain weight. Or maybe the fact he just came out of knee surgery. Thanks for trying out but maybe you should stick to fucking your cousin.

HE'S SPEAKING FRENCH AND YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE YOU FUCKTARD.

Sorry, I wasn't yelling. I just thought that maybe if I put it in caps you would read it and maybe understand it.

You see, you didn't actually understand a fucking word GSP said, instead, you posted some shit that google translate puked up in an attempt to make sense.

You must be new to the internet. Only someone with literally no experience with the internet would trust google translate as much as you seem to.

All that aside..... Who gives a flying fuck about 7lbs?

Is your next thread about what GSP had for breakfast? What about how he feels about Iraq? Is any mundane detail of his day-to-day existence worthy of bringing to the UG?

The main problem, that you are just a symptom of, is the fact that this place obsesses over the dumbest shit now-a-days. It used to be a fighting forum, but now we have to track the day-to-day weight fluctuations of someone who is INJURED AND SITTING ON THE SIDELINES.

What the fuck does a weight gain of 7lbs mean for a guy who is used to burning about a million calories a day but now is relegated to barely walking? It means absolutely fuck all and you seem to be highly offended at that fact.

"Not sure you understand that it is difficult for some body types and those with fast metabolisms to gain weight."

Oh really? It's difficult? Should I give him a standing ovation?

Who the fuck cares how hard it is? He's barely training because he's currently a gimp. He will fall back to his natural fighting weight when he starts training as usual.

Believe it or not, training hard every day can actually cause guys to lose muscle mass. Since he isn't training full time, this new 7lbs that got your dick so hard literally means nothing. It is a waste of space in the UG and you're just gonna have to deal with that fact.

I don't care if you think I was mean in what I said, enough people have agreed with me immediately after I said my initial statement that you should really re-think this whole "Porkchop is the big mean guy and he's the only one" nonsense. Look around shithead.

Judging by how personal you took my comment, I can only assume you were sitting idly by waiting for this thread to explode and for you to be received as some brilliant UG news breaker.

Here's a news flash Mr. News Breaker. No one gives a fuck about a fighter who gained 7lbs in the off season while he is coming off a huge knee surgery..... You might as well be reporting how many times he shits every day because I'd get just as much useful information from that.

Get a grip kid.
6/25/14 6:46 PM
ShatsBassoon

Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

HE'S SPEAKING FRENCH AND YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE YOU FUCKTARD.

Sorry, I wasn't yelling. I just thought that maybe if I put it in caps you would read it and maybe understand it.

You see, you didn't actually understand a fucking word GSP said, instead, you posted some shit that google translate puked up in an attempt to make sense.

You must be new to the internet. Only someone with literally no experience with the internet would trust google translate as much as you seem to.

Is your next thread about what GSP had for breakfast? What about how he feels about Iraq? Is any mundane detail of his day-to-day existence worthy of bringing to the UG?

The main problem, that you are just a symptom of, is the fact that this place obsesses over the dumbest shit now-a-days. It used to be a fighting forum, but now we have to track the day-to-day weight fluctuations of someone who is INJURED AND SITTING ON THE SIDELINES.

What the fuck does a weight gain of 7lbs mean for a guy who is used to burning about a million calories a day but now is relegated to barely walking? It means absolutely fuck all and you seem to be highly offended at that fact.

"Not sure you understand that it is difficult for some body types and those with fast metabolisms to gain weight."

Who the fuck cares how hard it is? He's barely training because he's currently a gimp. He will fall back to his natural fighting weight when he starts training as usual.

Believe it or not, training hard every day can actually cause guys to lose muscle mass. Since he isn't training full time, this new 7lbs that got your dick so hard literally means nothing. It is a waste of space in the UG and you're just gonna have to deal with that fact.

I don't care if you think I was mean in what I said, enough people have agreed with me immediately after I said my initial statement that you should really re-think this whole "Porkchop is the big mean guy and he's the only one" nonsense. Look around shithead.

Judging by how personal you took my comment, I can only assume you were sitting idly by waiting for this thread to explode and for you to be received as some brilliant UG news breaker.

Here's a news flash Mr. News Breaker. No one gives a fuck about a fighter who gained 7lbs in the off season while he is coming off a huge knee surgery..... You might as well be reporting how many times he shits every day because I'd get just as much useful information from that.

Get a grip kid.

Tl/dr

6/25/14 6:59 PM
Porkchop

Edited: 06/25/14 7:03 PM
ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

Get a grip kid.

Tl/dr

That's because you're a moron who can't read. Why not put it into google translate and get it to translate to "inbred mongoloid". Maybe that'll shorten it up and make it easier for you to work through....

Just a suggestion...
6/25/14 7:01 PM
Entreri

Condit is a huge and 6'2".

GSP is an average sized WW. See the pics next to him with Anderson Silva.
6/25/14 7:15 PM
ShatsBassoon

Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 
Porkchop - 
ShatsBassoon - 

This place is retarded.

Get a grip kid.

Tl/dr

That's because you're a moron who can't read. Why not put it into google translate and get it to translate to "inbred mongoloid". Maybe that'll shorten it up and make it easier for you to work through....

Just a suggestion...

You do know that being a faggot is accepted in more place than the UG right?

Don't let that closet hold you back there sonny.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.