UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Nick Diaz and I need to Fight

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
29 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diffley
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/30/14 2:56 PM

Whats up UG! My name is Cameron Diffley Quick Bio: BJJ coach TUF 7 Contestant on TUF 16 (Notgood) was Forrest Griffin's BJJ Coach when he had the belt and have taught alot of top fighters some Jiu-Jitsu from time to time. 4-0 (5-1 with show) but been training MMA professionally for 10 yrs

Anyways I am here because nick diaz and I need to fight heres why: Just a little twitter nonsense I posted

a) know nick since i was 23ish training partners every now and then
b) move in with nick to train for the ultimate fighter with the intention of staying in northern cal
side note is I lost and was pissed without money and luckily my grandfather needed help with his business at the time so I spend some time in socal getting straightened out but already know in my head I am going back up to norcal to help nick get ready for george because he helped me get ready for the show
c)I went up to help Nick train one time and about a week or two later come back up a second time, (Cesar called me in the middle asking me if I would be able to go to Hawaii to teach for awhile, which seemed weird to me because nick needed the training so I said no I couldn’t I was going to help with training) first time was a little weird because I hadn’t been around in a month but things seemed fine when I left. 
d) Come into the house with nick obviously irritated vaguely speaking about coons so I knew he was pissed but not directly (was dating a part african american girl at the time, broke up around this time too(she told a bunch of people the story..probably why Nick couldnt let it go) 
e)Nick leaves to get a haircut, I stay to go on a run his girlfriend says you should go with them they all go together, so I said cool (when someone has a fight as a friend I always let them do their thing a little more...especially a title fight) 
f)Nick gets his haircut, I went to get some food, I know somethings up from already but I can’t figure out what 
g)we leave and he starts talking about how he and our mutual friend used to go to this one park to slap white boys when their mouth got too big
h)so now I am pretty sure I am the target (ha) In a small car with three other people miles from my car so I am not exactly sure what, why or how?
i)we get out I jokingly say are we here to go on a run, get out on the grass sit down and start stretching, (imagine this park like a huge grass bowl with a fence around the top of the bowl
j)guy pulls out a camera I keep stretching, Nick is acting like he is warming up but walks over to the fence to look at a girl across the park, says something about the girl I get a weird vibe that he knows her so I ignore the whole thing as politely as possible they hop the fence to walk into the middle of the park so I followed (kinda pissed at this point)
k) nick and two friends run out ahead of me and start play fighting in the middle of the park, I start to warm up and they ask what I am doing and the answer is ‘warming up’
l)they are circling me while seemingly joking and I said its really weird I feel like I am in trouble for something at which point nick says ‘alot of people get in trouble at this park’
m)I am like alright we are going to fight so just kinda hanging out waiting for it to start nothing starts so I say “hey remember the ties you would use for that one move I think I figured out a counter” he stops lets me try and I hit the counter easy a few times and I can tell he is overtrained a little so I start to mess with him about how weak he felt.
n)at this time one guy mentions that he is texting cesar and Nick starts texting Nate
o) now he says his brother is at the bass pro shop ready to film another part of their documentary, so I said lets go
p)nick acts like he is going to bassproshop but goes back to his house, I go with everyone to the gym (they must have thought I was really stupid at this point hahaha) then go back to Nicks house to have a conversacion about training the next day
q)up in the morning off to the gym and only Nate and a few of their guys showed up, spar with everyone I do really well (believe it or not). After we go back to Nicks house who is MIA and nate said we are going to the mall to check stuff out thats where Nick is (night before nick spent a decent amount of time discussing how the mall was where fights went down(and past the age of 16 WTF))So I hop in my car rush to the mall get some rice in me from Panda express and sit in the front waiting
r)Nate shows up with two friends said Nick had something to do I say I am gonna take off to Socal

The reason he threw the graffiti my way is because we were going back and forth subtly talking shit on social media and he was offered the fight a couple of times from what I heard and he got so pissed that he threw some graffiti my way. Really cool piece just really bad placement

Main reason I put this out there is nick got the gym tagged where I was living and training. In the neighborhood where I was living ,in march, you very easily could have gotten me killed (honestly no exageration). Lots of little incidents inbetween that kept the thing going that I ignored because I am into this buddhist big picture shit like there are starving children in the world so my little issues dont matter. 

Love it or hate it I want to fight Nick Diaz! I can beat any welterweight! If you use twitter @camerondiffley
29 days ago
Diffley
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i)we get out I jokingly say are we here to go on a run, get out on the grass sit down and start stretching, (imagine this park like a huge grass bowl with a fence around the top of the bowl

j)guy pulls out a camera I keep stretching, Nick is acting like he is warming up but walks over to the fence to look at a girl across the park, says something about the girl I get a weird vibe that he knows her so I ignore the whole thing as politely as possible they hop the fence to walk into the middle of the park so I followed (kinda pissed at this point)

k) nick and two friends run out ahead of me and start play fighting in the middle of the park, I start to warm up and they ask what I am doing and the answer is ‘warming up’

l)they are circling me while seemingly joking and I said its really weird I feel like I am in trouble for something at which point nick says ‘alot of people get in trouble at this park’

m)I am like alright we are going to fight so just kinda hanging out waiting for it to start nothing starts so I say “hey remember the ties you would use for that one move I think I figured out a counter” he stops lets me try and I hit the counter easy a few times and I can tell he is overtrained a little so I start to mess with him about how weak he felt.

n)at this time one guy mentions that he is texting cesar and Nick starts texting Nate

o) now he says his brother is at the bass pro shop ready to film another part of their documentary, so I said lets go

p)nick acts like he is going to bassproshop but goes back to his house, I go with everyone to the gym (they must have thought I was really stupid at this point hahaha) then go back to Nicks house to have a conversacion about training the next day

q)up in the morning off to the gym and only Nate and a few of their guys showed up, spar with everyone I do really well when I am trying to teach someone a lesson. After we go back to Nicks house who is MIA and nate said we are going to the mall to check stuff out thats where Nick is (night before nick spent a decent amount of time discussing how the mall was where fights went down(and past the age of 21 WTF))So I hop in my car rush to the mall get some white rice in me from Panda express and sit in the front waiting

r)Nate shows up with two friends said Nick had something to do I say I am gonna take off to Socal to which Nates response is to stay at his house next time

Now after this inital incedent, they tried to piss me off alot of ways over the last year and a half while I was like I need to focus on my fighting, go the fuck away, culminating in some serious shit at the end that halted my life for about the last three months. Too many stories to tell honestly, Including paying off two of my old friends to set me up, enough is enough, thats why I am calling Nick to fight in front of everyone.

29 days ago
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many screen names are you going to use in this thread? Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Winston Wolf

what
29 days ago
DrBoogerLips
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was the serious shit that halted your life for three months?

29 days ago
vagabond
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, wtf happened to the other thread?
29 days ago
Knick Diaz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!!! Where you at Nick!!!??
29 days ago
Thirdeye0pen
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol cool story but you apparently know where he trains, and lives, right? Problem apparently solved.
/thread Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

29 days ago
staygreenponyboy
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and we are back.
29 days ago
Blaze_

Show us some proof... post pics of your ex girlfriend.
29 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knick Diaz - In!!! Where you at Nick!!!??

great nick name

29 days ago
vagabond
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So from reading the op..... noone actually said that nick was going to jump you including nick himself? You just infered from select conversations that they were all out to get you for reasons you don't know?

How much weed do you smoke bro?
29 days ago
Knick Diaz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 

great nick name

I see what you did there :)
29 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knick Diaz - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

great nick name

I see what you did there :)

vu

ima Knick Phan

29 days ago
Malvert the Janitor
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
House Boru

so Nick and Nate dont consider themselves white? lol
29 days ago
A Nugget of Poop
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in before deletion

29 days ago
Ray Cappa

OP - this was the clearer version?

WTF ever happened to the American education system? Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
yellow's alphamalesouth

In Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Malvert the Janitor
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods said he likely asked for the thread to be deleted. Maybe he wanted to clarify and start over?

IN! Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Jimmy Wrassler
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Nugget of Poop - 

in before deletion

.... with no explantion from a mod

29 days ago
mclay
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so back to my question: why 2 SN? Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Malvert the Janitor

House Boru - so Nick and Nate dont consider themselves white? lol

He apparently doesn't like Asians... Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
horsemeat grew my head

Lol, I'm amazed that Nate Diaz was at Bass Pro Shop, that's what struck me. Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.