UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I've never licked a girl's ass.

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
6/26/14 9:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WaltJ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not that I don't want to, but I really haven't found the opportunity. Does it really taste looking at Rusty Penny, or is that just a myth?

I wouldn't do it for just anyone, certainly not some chick from the bar who just ate Taco Bell and has been drinking Corona all night long, but if it was Jessica Biel, you're goddamn right I would.

I'm not an ass eater, but I know some of you fucks do it. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 9:43 PM
Philip Proctor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Baltimore, MD

You're not a man yet.

6/26/14 9:46 PM
MMAhaiku
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every ass I've eaten tastes different, but none were rusty penny flavored. I have a strict, non negotiable, Fresh Out The Shower policy on this, usually accompanied by a a not so subtle hint of the ensuing activities to ensure the deepest of cleanings. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 9:47 PM
The Adversary
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eating ass isn't a decision; it's a calling.

You won't hear it until you are ready.
6/26/14 9:50 PM
dustynothing
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've only licked a girls butthole after a shower or bath. Its always tasted like clean skin, didn't have much of a taste. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 9:57 PM
ithurts11
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No taste at all if their clean Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 9:58 PM
RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tastes like chicken. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:00 PM
Cross Fire
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku - Every ass I've eaten tastes different, but none were rusty penny flavored. I have a strict, non negotiable, Fresh Out The Shower policy on this, usually accompanied by a a not so subtle hint of the ensuing activities to ensure the deepest of cleanings. Phone Post 3.0
This man is a professional... Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:03 PM
Gritty
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never have, never will. That's a promise. That's a guarantee.

I don't care how well I've cleaned my ass in the shower, if I stuck my thumb up my butt and sniffed it I bet it would smell like poop. Girls can't be any different. There's a fucking vagina right next to it you closet mo's
6/26/14 10:06 PM
ShanTheMan
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am with Gritty on this one Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:07 PM
rustyshakleford
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tastes like soap.
Chicks know you are DOWN Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:10 PM
Sandy Pantz
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I notice the OP doesn't say anything about never having eaten man ass..
6/26/14 10:10 PM
dios
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have, my ex gf, but right after I licked her a**hole, I always kept my tongue outside my mouth and then licked her outer butt cheek or inner thigh to clean my tongue of any germs Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:14 PM
hercules_mma_kosark
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dios - I have, my ex gf, but right after I licked her a**hole, I always kept my tongue outside my mouth and then licked her outer butt cheek or inner thigh to clean my tongue of any germs Phone Post 3.0
Right up there with bleach in terms of anti bacterial Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:15 PM
shin2chin
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some nasty fuckers up in this thread.

Not happening on my watch
6/26/14 10:15 PM
Gritty
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forever anonymous - 
Gritty - Never have, never will. That's a promise. That's a guarantee.

I don't care how well I've cleaned my ass in the shower, if I stuck my thumb up my butt and sniffed it I bet it would smell like poop. Girls can't be any different. There's a fucking vagina right next to it you closet mo's

you stick your thumb up your bum and sniff it, but we're the closet mo's?

No I haven't but I know it would. Poop skids it's way down the tunnel. There's not a zamboni that drives around in there
6/26/14 10:16 PM
kyle223
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't bring myself to do this. Fucking shit came out of that hole earlier in the day. All that bacteria. Ugh. Move a few down and just go to town on the pussy.

With that said, anyone got any nasty ass eating stories? There's gotta be some sick OGers that were performing this gross act when a girl ripped one or something. Let's hear it! Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:18 PM
In Limbo
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after a shower it has no taste...its great....never did unless right out of the shower

but im not into butt sex

6/26/14 10:19 PM
OblongBox
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you aren't at least secretly licking their ass when their asleep you are missing out

6/26/14 10:20 PM
Muay Tired
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tastes like a #2 pencil
6/26/14 10:22 PM
CaptainThunderPlums
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku - Every ass I've eaten tastes different, but none were rusty penny flavored. I have a strict, non negotiable, Fresh Out The Shower policy on this, usually accompanied by a a not so subtle hint of the ensuing activities to ensure the deepest of cleanings. Phone Post 3.0
Fully agree, has to be showered and clean then your in the clear to go to town and if you've done a good job she will return the favour on you and thats when the real fun begins Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:24 PM
boomtown
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never a rusty penny. Tastes like shower gel or clean skin. Sometimes I can detect a mild scent of sweat. But no shit.

For me, it's more about the texture and sensation. I like it when her sphincter "bites" the tip of my tongue.
6/26/14 10:25 PM
The Adversary
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - I can't bring myself to do this. Fucking shit came out of that hole earlier in the day. All that bacteria. Ugh. Move a few down and just go to town on the pussy.

With that said, anyone got any nasty ass eating stories? There's gotta be some sick OGers that were performing this gross act when a girl ripped one or something. Let's hear it! Phone Post 3.0

Nastiest thing that ever happened is that I didn't have any sesame seeds in my mouth when I went down there, but by the end it was like I just finished a Big Mac.

JK, that never happened.
6/26/14 10:29 PM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't lick the butthole is why she has or will cheat on you for a guy that will.

Like having a gf that won't suck your dick, when a girl comes along and is willing, high probability you won't turn it down.

Lick that butthole while she's playing with herself, then get your finger in there.

Do it before she goes somewhere else for the service.
You're welcome Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 10:30 PM
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dustynothing - I've only licked a girls butthole after a shower or bath. Its always tasted like clean skin, didn't have much of a taste. Phone Post 3.0
This, I do not want to taste shit. Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.