UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I've never licked a girl's ass.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/27/14 12:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fucking lol!

What kinda freaky shit happened when you were younger?! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:15 AM
1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add my name to the "never have, never will" list. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:32 AM
boomtown
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN - Holy fucking lol!

Nothing big really. I think I was 4 or 5. This girl in my neighborhood and I used show each other our butts. We would take turns lowering our pants down to our knees and stick our asses out and let the other person look at it closely, touch it, smell it, whatever. We never turned around to show our thingies. Just butts.

It wasn't sexual. But I remember being fascinated by her butt because it smelled like shit! If it didn't smell bad I probably would have licked it or even suck on it.

We did this several times and we eventually got bored. Believe it or not, she and I reconnected on facebook a few years ago. One of these days Im going to ask her if she remembers what we did.

That's also how I figured out that girls do poop. I was a smart kid back then.
6/27/14 12:39 AM
GOREILLAMAN
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suck that butt now, bro!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:40 AM
GOREILLAMAN

boomtown -
GOREILLAMAN - Holy fucking lol!

Nothing big really. I think I was 4 or 5. This girl in my neighborhood and I used show each other our butts. We would take turns lowering our pants down to our knees and stick our asses out and let the other person look at it closely, touch it, smell it, whatever. We never turned around to show our thingies. Just butts.

It wasn't sexual. But I remember being fascinated by her butt because it smelled like shit! If it didn't smell bad I probably would have licked it or even suck on it.

We did this several times and we eventually got bored. Believe it or not, she and I reconnected on facebook a few years ago. One of these days Im going to ask her if she remembers what we did.

That's also how I figured out that girls do poop. I was a smart kid back then.
And vtfu for making me cry from laughing so hard Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:43 AM
ginjaninja
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Eating ass isn't a decision; it's a calling.

You won't hear it until you are ready.
This Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:55 AM
creepymcfinger

If it tastes like anything but skin it is poop you sick fucks Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:03 AM
The Donkeypuncher
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real OG'ers feast on ass. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:04 AM
iclimb513
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a special occasion kind of thing, reserved for only the horniest encounters with the sexiest females. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:13 AM
zackthewop
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My name is zackthewop and I love eating ass Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:29 AM
NiteProwleR
1857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You only do it after a bath, no exceptions! No shower, baby wipes, etc.

You get the full on bubble butt experience.
6/27/14 1:54 AM
BTTMike
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NiteProwleR - You only do it after a bath, no exceptions! No shower, baby wipes, etc.

You get the full on bubble butt experience.
This!

Real OG'ers eat ass. ITS WHAT WE DO HERE GUYS!

VTFU for the guy with the great stories about his sister busting ass on his face. Classic! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:31 AM
Private Joker
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just did about 15 min ago. Has to be freshly cleaned though. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:39 AM
BTTMike

Private Joker - Just did about 15 min ago. Has to be freshly cleaned though. Phone Post 3.0
I seem to remember that you have a hot wife. Pics Broseph Goebbels! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:54 AM
Friction
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a negotiation . I lick her perfectly clean ass she takes my load in her mouth and swallows appreciatively.
6/27/14 3:03 AM
Permafry

Philip Proctor -

You're not a man yet.

This. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:04 AM
Permafry

Friction - It's a negotiation . I lick her perfectly clean ass she takes my load in her mouth and swallows appreciatively.
And this! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 8:03 AM
WaltJ
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't expect this to spawn into an 80 reply discussion, but I should have known it would. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 8:06 AM
JerseyCityMMA

I do it daily to my wife...she gets off with her ass...I'm the luckiest man in the world
6/27/14 8:39 AM
ShawnTheBadger
496 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - Don't lick the butthole is why she has or will cheat on you for a guy that will.

Like having a gf that won't suck your dick, when a girl comes along and is willing, high probability you won't turn it down.

Lick that butthole while she's playing with herself, then get your finger in there.

Do it before she goes somewhere else for the service.
You're welcome Phone Post 3.0

This is the correct.

The reason your women stay with you non-ass-eaters is because they do not know any better.

Once the ass is eaten, it cannot be un-eaten.

As for the immediate "pre requisite" of a shower, is that a pre requisite every time you recieve a blowjob?  Any time I am in the vicinity of oral sex is the right time to lick the cinnamon ring and drive my partner up the wall.

6/27/14 8:44 AM
MmmozzY

hercules_mma_kosark -
dios - I have, my ex gf, but right after I licked her a**hole, I always kept my tongue outside my mouth and then licked her outer butt cheek or inner thigh to clean my tongue of any germs Phone Post 3.0
Right up there with bleach in terms of anti bacterial Phone Post 3.0
FUCKIN NAILED IT

VU Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:10 AM
jasperb
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't comprehend the rationale behind someone that will lick pussy but an ass is somehow gross. Blood, fluid, piss and all kinds of shit comes out a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:20 AM
MMAhaiku
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasperb - I can't comprehend the rationale behind someone that will lick pussy but an ass is somehow gross. Blood, fluid, piss and all kinds of shit comes out a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
And an unwashed pussy is just as fucking gross as an unwashed ass. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:27 AM
esque
1211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/27/14 9:27 AM
Amos Moses
903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Boomtown, your sister single? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.