UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I've never licked a girl's ass.

6/27/14 8:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WaltJ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't expect this to spawn into an 80 reply discussion, but I should have known it would. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 8:06 AM
JerseyCityMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do it daily to my wife...she gets off with her ass...I'm the luckiest man in the world
6/27/14 8:39 AM
ShawnTheBadger
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - Don't lick the butthole is why she has or will cheat on you for a guy that will.

Like having a gf that won't suck your dick, when a girl comes along and is willing, high probability you won't turn it down.

Lick that butthole while she's playing with herself, then get your finger in there.

Do it before she goes somewhere else for the service.
You're welcome Phone Post 3.0

This is the correct.

The reason your women stay with you non-ass-eaters is because they do not know any better.

Once the ass is eaten, it cannot be un-eaten.

As for the immediate "pre requisite" of a shower, is that a pre requisite every time you recieve a blowjob?  Any time I am in the vicinity of oral sex is the right time to lick the cinnamon ring and drive my partner up the wall.

6/27/14 8:44 AM
MmmozzY

hercules_mma_kosark -
dios - I have, my ex gf, but right after I licked her a**hole, I always kept my tongue outside my mouth and then licked her outer butt cheek or inner thigh to clean my tongue of any germs Phone Post 3.0
Right up there with bleach in terms of anti bacterial Phone Post 3.0
FUCKIN NAILED IT

VU Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:10 AM
jasperb
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't comprehend the rationale behind someone that will lick pussy but an ass is somehow gross. Blood, fluid, piss and all kinds of shit comes out a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:20 AM
MMAhaiku
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasperb - I can't comprehend the rationale behind someone that will lick pussy but an ass is somehow gross. Blood, fluid, piss and all kinds of shit comes out a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
And an unwashed pussy is just as fucking gross as an unwashed ass. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:27 AM
esque
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/27/14 9:27 AM
Amos Moses
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Boomtown, your sister single? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:31 AM
Apache69
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is my go to bench mark for how hot a chick is.

If a friend is telling me how hot a chick is. I ask, would you lick her ass? If they say no then not that hot or a hell yeah! Then she is hot. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:35 AM
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Eating ass isn't a decision; it's a calling.

You won't hear it until you are ready.
Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:05 AM
Chadderz
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasperb - I can't comprehend the rationale behind someone that will lick pussy but an ass is somehow gross. Blood, fluid, piss and all kinds of shit comes out a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
I was totally against eating ass out until this man brought up an excellent counter point. Rational argument, VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:34 AM
Ace5002
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as she hasn't pooped that day, and has showered, I will eat the shit out the ass. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:37 AM
Isaac298

i just can't do it. Maybe if it was jessica beil, just not with the current girls. Muff diving usually does the trick
6/27/14 11:41 AM
jasperb
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chadderz -
I was totally against eating ass out until this man brought up an excellent counter point. Rational argument, VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad I could bring you to the light, now go lick some ass!! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:46 AM
Cross Fire
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chadderz -
In for more education... Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:49 AM
Mencken
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're missing out.  It's such a fucking turn on to be eating the pussy and then move a little south and hear that gasp from her as she realizes where you went, and is loving that you did

6/27/14 11:55 AM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus that's poetry... Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:16 PM
Chadderz
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasperb -
Chadderz -
I'm glad I could bring you to the light, now go lick some ass!! Phone Post 3.0
I didn't say I would, but I'll consider it! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:19 PM
yellow wrkalogic

Lmfao sounds like something a drill sergeant would say. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:04 PM
boomtown
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ True. The first time I did it with my wife, it was just a slow, mildly-ticklish lick down her spine to her butt crack, and then slowly went from there, reading her reactions.

Working from the toes works well also.
6/27/14 2:20 PM
Chris27

I'm a proud ass eater.  I have a weird thing with girls assholes, could be with the hottest chick in the world but if her asshole is ugly I'd dump her.

I cant be with a girl with an ugly asshole.  

6/27/14 2:27 PM
Gritty
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Crucial - a girl will never forget it if you start from her asshole and lick all the way to here clit real slow.

That's my lil trick. You don't go all out munching on asshole just a some licks in the beginning
Congrats you just got her sick and infected

Isn't number one rule to not cross contaminate ? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:31 PM
Mencken
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - 
Kid Crucial - a girl will never forget it if you start from her asshole and lick all the way to here clit real slow.

That's my lil trick. You don't go all out munching on asshole just a some licks in the beginning
Congrats you just got her sick and infected

Isn't number one rule to not cross contaminate ? Phone Post 3.0

With your dick, yes.  That pulls from within teh depths of the ass and inserts it deep into the vagina.  Eating = no prob at all

6/27/14 2:32 PM
El Duderino
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - Never have, never will. That's a promise. That's a guarantee.

I don't care how well I've cleaned my ass in the shower, if I stuck my thumb up my butt and sniffed it I bet it would smell like poop. Girls can't be any different. There's a fucking vagina right next to it you closet mo's

LMAO. Great post. VU

6/27/14 3:06 PM
Granpa
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it tastes like a rusty penny, then you don't want to be down there. It should taste like nothing. It's an impulse thing for me, mostly during 69.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.