UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Schaub upset he's not in the video game

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/27/14 2:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OCMikey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh - I'm a fan of the podcast but there's like 15-20 minute periods where they pump eachothers tires so hard.

Talking about "that guy knew if you wanted to fuck his girl you easily could bro" they sound incredibly douchey at times it's hard to listen to. "I'm a blackbelt in chicken heads" was funny the first time he said it but it's obviously his goto phrase.

Hahaha I got to know Brendan more through this podcast which is cool but at the same time extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0
I know exactly what you mean. I've been a fan of the podcast since the beginning, but some of the stuff they say is really douchey. It's unfortunate that they're running out of material already, but I'll keep listening cuz I do like some episodes.

Brendan also needs a reality check and if he loses his next fight, the podcast will get REAL interesting once he loses his job. He's becoming a liability with his mouth, more than anything. If he was exciting in the octagon that would be one thing, but jesus christ! He's far from it. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 2:37 PM
jTheHybridwolff
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

listen man, we've seen the outcries, we know we're going to figure it out and we're going to put you in the game.'
Lmfao Brendan you so Silly ! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:04 PM
Sogflop
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Schuabs gonna Schuab. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:35 PM
Kim Jong Uno
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was one of the outcriers. For TJ Dillashaw, but Big Brown has a legit beef though. This is fucking 2014, every fighter who ever fought for the UFC should be in that bitch.
6/27/14 3:49 PM
Kim Jong Uno

Brad Kohler should be in that bitch. And Todd Medina, Kimo. Ron Van Clief, Jonathan Goulet, Salmon. $80 for a game and no Dillashaw? Ludicrous.

6/27/14 4:10 PM
Moist Gracie
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitors wife says Schaub deserves to be in the game Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 4:23 PM
darkness66
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He had everything to gain by engaging in that match. If he fought and lost he works have still put up a good fight against one of the best. Had he won he would have beaten a top guy. But to run and avoid the fight like he did was just shameful.
It's better to have people say; great fight, shaub got choked. Instead the fight sucked, schaub ran the whole time Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:31 PM
diaz 125

if you listen to the audio he was pretty jokey about it. he was being a little sarcastic. that podcast is about as silly as it gets.
6/27/14 5:39 PM
Ray Cappa

Thought it was hilarious. You Schaub-haters can suck a dick too while you're at it. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:54 PM
OCMikey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diaz 125 - if you listen to the audio he was pretty jokey about it. he was being a little sarcastic. that podcast is about as silly as it gets.
I'm sure he was just joking about asking to be on Metamoris again too, right? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:55 PM
OCMikey

...which is a joke in itself Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:59 PM
HandyDarsh
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikey - ...which is a joke in itself Phone Post 3.0
Haha it sounded like he would do whatever they wanted to get another chance to be in it.
I have a feeling they aren't eager to give him another chance, maybe I'm wrong. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:07 PM
OCMikey

HandyDarsh -
OCMikey - ...which is a joke in itself Phone Post 3.0
Haha it sounded like he would do whatever they wanted to get another chance to be in it.
I have a feeling they aren't eager to give him another chance, maybe I'm wrong. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Why would they? No matter what he says. He's oversold himself so much that it's not even believable anymore. The Big Brown movement might have even made this more of an issue. Even though I was part of it. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 8:50 PM
Jack_Bauer
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny you don't hear Ben Rothwell complaining about not being in the game

6/27/14 8:54 PM
OCMikey

In all fairness..it's strange how Mike Easton's in the game but TJ Dillashaw isn't. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 9:02 PM
MITman2k
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/28/14 12:06 AM
xsrg95
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregBell  - How do you leave Diego Sanchez out of the game? That's who should be pissed

FUCK! they missed out big. if they ever do they need to add the cross entrance.
6/28/14 1:37 AM
war wand
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate big brown as much as the next guy but if one pascal krauss gets a spot in the game then surely shaubs gotta be in there to.
6/28/14 8:21 AM
Dame

Just not a smart thing to say. He would have been better off saying something to the effect of "The game is gonna be great and I wish I was apart of it hopefully next time." When you are not the man in the company...you better be a company man.
6/28/14 8:31 AM
T Bag

People taking this seriously are pretty dumb
He was obviously just joking around. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.