UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why do people bitch so much about fightpass ?

6/27/14 4:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Paquet90
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I have seen enough of this fucking bitching that fight pass is my worth it and the fights on it sucks I don't fucking understand unless your American you shouldn't bitch I have fightpass and 10$ is nothing In Canada i can watch the FOX fights the FS1 fights the PPV prelims every single fights except the PPV for 10$ a month this is a steal since I don't have cable . Yes I agree the cards are not has stack had before but MMA is MMA and 10$ is fuck all it the price of fucking Netflix.

/end rant Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:01 PM
JimmyCordovaJr
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks
6/27/14 5:03 PM
El Duderino
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. I think Fight Pass is great. I think just the library of old fights is worth $10 a month, so everything else is a bonus.

The only thing I would do differently is give some kind of a PPV discount to FP members or a free PPV each year or something like that,

6/27/14 5:03 PM
Paquet90
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Duderino -

I agree. I think Fight Pass is great. I think just the library of old fights is worth $10 a month, so everything else is a bonus.

The only thing I would do differently is give some kind of a PPV discount to FP members or a free PPV each year or something like that,

Yeah but with that you would need a like 1 year plan or something Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:05 PM
Thacommish
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you are sick of people complaining so you want to complain about it. Seems legit.
6/27/14 5:05 PM
Paquet90

I mean unless you have seen every UFC , WEC , Pride an Strikeforce events and you have you live in the USA and you pay for those Channel already idk why anyone would complain Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:09 PM
Thacommish
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You seem to think this out has well has anyone else too. i know fight pass is your worth it, but is it my worth it? is it all of our worth its? Like you say the cards has not had stacks.
6/27/14 5:10 PM
Paquet90

Thacommish - You seem to think this out has well has anyone else too. i know fight pass is your worth it, but is it my worth it? is it all of our worth its? Like you say the cards has not had stacks.
Well why is it not worth it for you ? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:11 PM
Thacommish

Paquet90 - 
Thacommish - you are sick of people complaining so you want to complain about it. Seems legit.
Yes I'm sick of them complaining about a product that is worth it and want to know if there ether Jews with here money or just have no jobs that he only 2 reason I can see someone not get fightpass so tell me a other reason why . Phone Post 3.0

"PPV for 10$ a month this is a steal since I don't have cable"

Why no have cable?
6/27/14 5:29 PM
Steven McTowelie
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:43 PM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of the complaints that I've read here about fight pass are from people who have never even tried it out. One guy here going so far as to say he's "vehemently against fight pass". Whatever that means.
Most of those trying it out are finding great value in it. It could be better, sure, but it's already pretty good.
6/27/14 5:45 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

I've read nothing but good things about Fightpass lately. At first there was alot of complaints, but they seems to have got it all put together now

6/27/14 5:49 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

most of the people complaing were upset they couldnt get their mommies credit card.

6/27/14 5:50 PM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like fight pass.

I don't watch any old fights just the new things they put out.

6/27/14 6:04 PM
tenchu

Paying a $10 subscription in addition to PPV's?
What's not to like?
6/27/14 6:06 PM
Paquet90

Thacommish -
Paquet90 - 
Thacommish - you are sick of people complaining so you want to complain about it. Seems legit.
Yes I'm sick of them complaining about a product that is worth it and want to know if there ether Jews with here money or just have no jobs that he only 2 reason I can see someone not get fightpass so tell me a other reason why . Phone Post 3.0

Why no have cable?
Cable is a waste of money when you can pay 10$ a month for all the fights but PPV Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:07 PM
Paquet90

Bill Pharoni - Most of the complaints that I've read here about fight pass are from people who have never even tried it out. One guy here going so far as to say he's "vehemently against fight pass". Whatever that means.
Most of those trying it out are finding great value in it. It could be better, sure, but it's already pretty good.
Is that even a word ? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:08 PM
Thacommish

Paquet90 - 
Thacommish -
Paquet90 - 

Why no have cable?
Cable is a waste of money when you can pay 10$ a month for all the fights but PPV Phone Post 3.0

Oh ok cable is a waste of money, continue complaining about people complaining about fight pass being a waste of money.
6/27/14 6:09 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

I think the issue for most is that as the cards get worse and worse (more watered down), they are paying more and more. I don't really care but for example, I have Spike in my cable package so I used to get every fight possible that was not on PPV. So lets run the numbers now....

FS1 is not part of my cable package. If I want it, it's an extra $10/month, so $120/year.

I believe there are 14 PPV's scheduled this year. If I order all, it's another $770.

Now, if I want to see the FP cards, it's ANOTHER $10/month, or $120/year.

So, to watch roughly 40 UFC cards, I'd have to spend $1,010 this year. If I want to watch 268 NFL games in a season, I'd spend a maximum of $225 (Sunday Ticket, all games). And I could spend ZERO to get all the best featured games weekly, all playoffs games, and Super Bowl.

UFC: 40 cards = $1,000+

NFL: 268 games = $225.

So no, it's not the $10/month. Again, it's that the cards are getting shittier as the prices go up. I think it's just the straw that broke the camels back for many. I was starting to lose interest before and now I don't really care other than major fights. MMA is kind of like boxing for me now.
6/27/14 6:11 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

Paquet90 - 
Thacommish -
Paquet90 - 

Why no have cable?

Is UFC your only interest?
6/27/14 6:14 PM
Nexuscrawlers
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the UFC is shooting themselves in the foot by not giving the old fights away for free.
They should just use banner ads and stuff to generate revenue rather than making their product less accessible.
But oh well, I guess they can maybe make more money off this, but it seems like something only existing fans would pay for. They aren't winning over any new fans with fightpass. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:18 PM
MMALOGIC

Nexuscrawlers - I think the UFC is shooting themselves in the foot by not giving the old fights away for free.
They should just use banner ads and stuff to generate revenue rather than making their product less accessible.
But oh well, I guess they can maybe make more money off this, but it seems like something only existing fans would pay for. They aren't winning over any new fans with fightpass. Phone Post 3.0

More people are watching the facebook prelims now that it's behind a paywall than when it was free.

6/27/14 6:20 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thacommish - You seem to think this out has well has anyone else too. i know fight pass is your worth it, but is it my worth it? is it all of our worth its? Like you say the cards has not had stacks.
I don't know how anyone missed this gem ... Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:21 PM
rRooster
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - I think the issue for most is that as the cards get worse and worse (more watered down), they are paying more and more. I don't really care but for example, I have Spike in my cable package so I used to get every fight possible that was not on PPV. So lets run the numbers now....

FS1 is not part of my cable package. If I want it, it's an extra $10/month, so $120/year.

I believe there are 14 PPV's scheduled this year. If I order all, it's another $770.

Now, if I want to see the FP cards, it's ANOTHER $10/month, or $120/year.

So, to watch roughly 40 UFC cards, I'd have to spend $1,010 this year. If I want to watch 268 NFL games in a season, I'd spend a maximum of $225 (Sunday Ticket, all games). And I could spend ZERO to get all the best featured games weekly, all playoffs games, and Super Bowl.

UFC: 40 cards = $1,000+

NFL: 268 games = $225.

So no, it's not the $10/month. Again, it's that the cards are getting shittier as the prices go up. I think it's just the straw that broke the camels back for many. I was starting to lose interest before and now I don't really care other than major fights. MMA is kind of like boxing for me now.
Perfectly said. They are just nickel and diming North American fans too much. People are fed up and aren't going to keep paying this much. The ppv buys are proof of it. Time to make a deal to put PPV on hbo, raise the fight pass price and put ppv's on there, or sell the rights to FOX.

UFC might be growing other places but interest in the US is dying fast! I used to host every ppv. It went from 25 people coming and being excited; to 5 or 6 people to split the cost; to not a single person interested in coming to even watch the last 2 ppv's. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:27 PM
shaqitup
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paquet90 - 
Well why is it not worth it for you ? Phone Post 3.0

because some people feel no need to watch fights again.

also do you even get the cards in CAnada?

I"m pretty sure they make you watch them on cable, like on sportsnet, or sports net 1.

I have no need to watch a fight 6x, and it's not worth them putting cards on that could easily be on TV instead, and then forcing you to pay for prelims which were previously free.

Taking away something and putting a price on it automatically makes it not worth it.

Oh here have this for free for 3 years, okay now it's 10 a month go fuck yourself.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.