UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Grappled Mr. Miyagi on HGH

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/27/14 10:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theFLYnTACO
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/27/14 11:13 PM
theFLYnTACO
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw that my post underneath the pic didn't show. I took a grappling match today on a 3 hour notice for a teammates benefit who was diagnosed with cancer. Got to the weigh in and saw my opponent and the first thing that came to mind was "Holy shit...its Mr. Miyagi!" Saw that he weighed in at 280lbs and the 2nd thought was "FML."
6/27/14 11:19 PM
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story bro, tell it again!

I kid, that's cool! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:43 PM
theFLYnTACO

Ha! If I knew how to post vids, I'd post the match. Got him with a rear naked choke that transitioned to an arm bar for the tap in the first. Typical sloppy fat man grappling tbh. I know subs about as much as I know trigonometry...
6/28/14 12:16 AM
DanteHec
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can just post the link someone will work magic Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 1:02 AM
Happiness Bunny
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many people do not know that the character that Pat Moria played in the Karate Kid was based off of O'sensei Chojun Miyagi.

The real Miyagi was the one that brought Karate from Okinawa to Japan. More less he was the first to coin the term Karate, in Okinawa it would be the town name followed by "Te" meaning fist. So his Karate was originally known as "Naha-te". When his students did a demonstration in Japan one of the students when asked what the style was called said "Karate" in a panic because most Japanese did not know much about Okinawa and it's geography. Miyagi approved of the term and the name was born.

All of the "technique" in the movies is totally bastardized and sloppy. True Goju Karate is a tough style.
6/28/14 5:28 AM
theFLYnTACO

VU for the background of Mr. Miyagi. And how do I post the link if its on FB?
6/28/14 4:03 PM
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the video Phone Post 3.0
6/28/14 4:10 PM
inf0
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Munoz and Miguel Torres sure aren't taking their losses well.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.