UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How far she's come, huh... (Rousey)

25 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 years ago she was fighting in Alberta at Hard Knocks Fighting Championship, School of Hard Knocks 12.

Now she's one of the most recognizable figures in the UFC.
25 days ago
DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even from strike force. She was still pretty much a nobody there no offense to her just saying. Hopefully I get to see her get knocked off her pedestal someday. after discovering Rin Nakai and who she was I became a instant fan and I hope she makes it to the belt someday. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana and the UFC hype machine can do that for a fighter in a paper thin division, imagine if they promoted their other champs and contender half as much. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Kepler
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - If Dana and the UFC hype machine can do that for a fighter in a paper thin division, imagine if they promoted their other champs and contender half as much. Phone Post 3.0

So much easier to market a pretty face to a male demographic of 18-34. Add to that she has been dominating people and mostly with the arm bars I really do not see which other champions apart from Jose/Jones who are as marketable. Also she got a medal in the Olympics.

Do not get me wrong I think the UFC is dumb as shit for constantly down talking their fighters and promoting the brand instead but I also think Rousey is probably the easiest to market.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.